Chapter 3

What is this feeling
Dasom POV:
So I just finished the food Bora Unnie gave me. Right when I opened my door their was Soyou and Hyroin Unnie singing, while Bora Unnie was just on her phone.
 
I just remembered that I need to check what I got planned today.
 
I went to my room and try to find my phone.
 
Where is it. No I couldn't have lost it. 
 
I started to ruin my bed that was made and throw some papers on the floor.
 
"HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN MY PHONE?!" I said while coming out of my room.
 
"NOO!" They all said at the same time."Where did you last put it?" Hyorin Unnie asked.
 
"I don't remember, all I remember was..... Oh no!! I misted of have dropped it when I ran into Kai. I have to go." I got my jacket, put my shoe on.
 
"Where are you doing?" Hyorin said while watching t.v. "Ugh, to meet up with a friend." I lied. 
 
"Well, be back at 2:00pm so we can eat together. K." "Ok ,bye."
 
I ran to the spot."Please please please be their." I said while crossing my fingers.
 
Kai POV:
"Wake up guys, we're here." The manager said. "Why are you guys sleeping it's only 10-15min away from the dorm?"
 
"Well... I don't know." Suho said while stretching.
 
As we got out, I remembered this place. It's the place where I meet Dasom.
 
As I was walking over to the spot, I saw something shine bright. What is it?
 
"Come on Kai, we need to go!" D.O said while pointing his fingers to his right.
 
"Ok, I'm coming!" I quickly grab thing without looking and ran to the others.
 
What is this?
 
Dasom POV:
I took a break from running and just went to go grab a quick drink. 
 
I finally reach the spot, but where is it.
 
I was looking everywhere. Even in the trash. Did somebody take it? 
 
Why does this have to happen to me!?!?
 
I sat on the dirty ground. I didn't care, I just felt so sad and angry at the same time.
 
"AHHHHH!!" "OMG" 
 
Who are those people?
 
Kai's POV:
So we finally finished what felt like 2 hour interview. I guess it was all right, but I'm just tired right now.
 
When we left the building, so many fans were outside yelling and screaming.
 
Great, another day of running.
 
"Okay guys, we are going to have to push some of your fans. You ready." Our bodyguard said while walking towards the door.
 
"AHHHH!" "I LOVE YOU!!"
 
We were getting pushed by our fans, but they did give use some gifts. Which makes no sense, but it's really nice of them.
 
Who is that near the trash can?
 
I was about to walk over their, until I found out who she was.
 
So beautiful, nice skin color, y body.
 
Wait, why is this feeling coming back.
I was still looking at her. She then turned around, I just couldn't move.
 
Her beauty is out of this world.
 
Dasom POV:
I got up and looked around. When I turned the other way I saw him.
 
He was staring at me. Those beautiful eyes. Wait, I said I have to forget about him.
 
So I was going to walk out of the alley, (the opposite way of Kai) until I saw a people running and screaming on that side.
 
But their are also people screaming at his side too.
 
WHHYYYY MEEE!?!? Ugh, I guess I have to wait until they leave. 
 
Wait. I need to head back to the dorm, I forgot that Hyorin Unnie said that I have to be back at 2:00pm. 
 
I checked my watch and the the time was 1:50pm. NOOOO
 
I guess theirs only one way.
 
Kai POV:
Since our manager went to the bathroom, he told use we can sign and chat with our fans.But I just stood their, looking at Dasom.
 
What's wrong with me?
 
Wait, why is she coming my way?What is she going to do? I felt my heart beating faster and faster as she was coming my way.
 
"Excuse me, but can you help me sneak out of here." Dasom said with her soft voice. I thought it was just so cute.
 
"Yeah sure just follow me." I said with a smile.
 
As I was about to leave with her, she took my hand." Ugh, thank you for helping me again." My heart started to beat fast again.
 
"No problem." I tried to act cool and low key. I hope she didn't notice me blushing.
 
So we finally left the spot and I walked her across the street.
 
"Thank you. I'm sorry." She said while Bowing. "Stop saying that. It's ok." I said while pushing her lightly.
 
As I was about to leave, a part of me wanted to stay and talk with her.
 
"Oh yeah, next time try not to be embarrassed when you help me?" 
 
"What?? What are you talking about?" I was confused.
 
"So your telling me you blush 24/7?" She points to her cheeks and smiles at me. "No..its....just...." I didn't know what to say. 
 
Dasom POV:
So I started to walk to his direction.
 
It's okay, I'm just asking for help that's all.
 
"Excuse me, but can you help me sneak out of here." I said while looking at the ground." 
 
"Yeah sure, just follow me." He looked towards the street.
 
He turned around, and I was just blown away by his handsomeness.
 
" Ugh, thank you for helping me again." I said
 
So we finally passed the crowd without being noticed and went across the street.
 
I was looking at him, while saying out goodbyes. Is he blushing. Omg he's so cute.
 
-8min later-
 
I finally reached the dorm and we just ate,laughed,sing, and watch t.v. 
 
It's 9:00pm already. That was so fast. 
 
I got ready for bed since, Soyou Unnie told use to help because we have a packed schedule tomorrow.
 
Maybe I should call my phone?
 
  
Kai POV:
We finally reached our dorm. Right when the van door opened. Everybody ran to the dorm, because they wanted some food.
 
After we ate our food, we went to bed since tomorrow is going to be another busy day. 
 
*Ring Ring Ring 
 
 
 -Sorry if this chapter seems long.