Chapter 12

What is this feeling
-End Of Lunch-
Kai POV:
What did they talk about? Did she say anything about us? Why did she say yes? 
 
So many questions was flowing in my brain. 
 
"Hey Chanyeol what did you and Dasom talk about?" I whispered to him.
 
"We...." 
 
"Hey Kai and Chanyeol I'm talking so that means you don't!" The teacher said while everybody giggled.
 
-3 Hours Later-
*RINNGGG
"Ok class have a good weekend and see you Monday! But Kai and Chanyeol stay for a bit!" The teacher said while the whole class left.
 
"You guys are superstars, but that doesn't mean the rules in school doesn't apply to you." 
 
"Blah blah blah blah."
 
The teacher talked to use for about 5-10min and I just wanted to leave already.
 
"Ok you guys can go, but you better remember this on Monday. Ok?!" 
 
"Ok!" We said as we left the classroom.
 
"Finally!! It felt like hours!" 
 
Dasom POV:
When will they come out already? They just had to talk in class. I mean that's common sense not to. Right?
 
*The door opens
 
"Finally!! It felt like hours!" I said as they came out.
 
"What are you doing here?" They both said looking confused.
 
"Well I wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to go out to eat. But if you have stuff to do you don't have to." I said.
 
"Sure. Why not." They both said with a smile.
 
"Ok let's go." I said as I put my arms around Kai's and Chanyeol's arm.
 
Chanyeol POV:
OMG she's touching me.. No we are linked together!!!! Ok Chanyeol calm down and stop acting like a little boy. 
 
"Hey is it that cold outside that your cheeks are red?" Dasom said as she looked at both Kai and I.
 
"Yeah, it's pretty chilly." I said as Dasom looked at me and Kai looked at Dasom.
 
*At The Restaurant 
"Finally we're here!" Dasom said as she ran to the front door.
 
I kinda felt sad that she let go.
But also mad that Kai had to come too. It would of been better if it was just Dasom and I.
 
*Food Came
 
"Uhh....Chanyeol... We need to tell you something." Dasom said as she looked at Kai.
 
"We do?!" Kai said as he looked at Dasom.
 
"Yes!" She said as she started to lift her hand above the table.
 
"Kai and I.... have been dating for about 5 days. I decided to tell you because we're friends." She said with a smile.
 
I wanted to throw my food at Kai and run away with Dasom, but all I said was.
 
"Congrats!! If your happy with each other, then I'm happy for you. But if you hurt her or him I will do something about it." I said with a fake smile.
 
*5 Minutes Later 
 
"I have to go to the bathroom so I'll be back." I said as I got up from my chair.
 
"Ok, don't stay to long." Dasom said with a smile.
 
I got to the bathroom and locked the door and fell to the ground. Covering my face with my hands over it and before I knew it, tears were coming down.
 
Why Kai? Why not me? Would that be me if I told her? My heart felt like it tore up thousands and thousands time. Why? Why?
 
*Chanyeol is back 
 
Dasom POV:
Why is Chanyeol's eye red? Was he crying? But why?
 
"Hey Chanyeol we are going to the mall. Do you want to come?" I said.
 
"No it's fine, I'm kinda tired so yeah. But don't get caught or else you will be everywhere on the news." He said.
 
"Yeah we know." Kai said as he gave me a 10 second hug. 
 
"What was that for?" I said.
 
"Well since I can't do that outside yet I might as well do it now." He said with a wink.
 
"Ok." I said with a light push.
 
*Finished shopping 
 
"Hey Kai. Did you see Chanyeol's eyes?" I said.
 
"No I didn't pay attention. Why?" He said as we were walking.
 
"Oh nevermind." I said while looking at the ground.
 
"Ok?" He said with a confused look.
 
Maybe I'll just ask him at school tomorrow at school.
All I was thinking about was, why?
 
"Do you remember this place?" He said while walking me to a trash can.
 
"Well it's kinda dark sooo...." 
 
"Well I hope you will remember by this." 
 
When he was finished talking he drop the bags , turned me around and before I knew it, our lips were connect. 
 
He finally let go and said "this is the place where you came into my life. The place I found somebody I like. The place where I met a wonderful, y girl. You." My then he hugged me.
 
Kai POV:
 
So is this love? Am I in love? Is she the one? I finally let go of her and see tears coming down.
 
"Dasom don't cry, I'm sorry if I did something wrong." 
 
"No, it's just that I never had a boyfriend before and nobody ever said that to me. I know it's stupid but." 
 
Before I let her finish I hugged her again. 
 
The wind blowing, the lights shining, the sound of grasshoppers, the leaves moving. 
 
Maybe I'm in love.
 
-Hi people. 
Poor Chanyeol.😥
But good for Kai. 😃
KaiSom or ChanSom???
Hope you like it