Chapter 28

What is this feeling

"Step 1......2......3....4........5. NO NO NO! Chanyeol lossen up more, you'r like a stick." Exo's dance instructor said. 

"Also Kai, you need to get your head out of your a$$. This isn't like you." 

"Okay. sorry." Kai answered back. 

Kai hasn't been... how do you say it.. Not happy. Yeah that's it. Only some can guess why. 

Of course it's cause of his love life. No need to worry it's nothing bad..well kinda. Being in a relationship is hard, but if your a idol in a relationship then it's worse. With busy schedules, fans, and soical media around you 24/7. But Kai only has one problem, and thats the busy schedule. With Exo getting ready for their japan debut, and Dasom with her acting in her drama  ' The Eccentric Daughter-In-Law.' But at least they talk on the phone. 

Sometimes Kai wishes that Dasom would come to SM soo he can see her in practice or anywhere like the Baekyeon couple. 

"Ok good job guys geyt some rest or do whatever since you got nothing tomorrow well except Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol." Exo's Manager said. 

Everybody got in the van and now heading home. 

Kai took his phone out and looked at the time. 

'11:00pm. hmm. Dasom said i have to call her at 11:10pm. Should I call her now or later?' Kai thought to himself. 

Right when he was about to call her, he gets a call from her. 

"Hey Babe." Dasom said.

'Ohh how much i love and miss that beautiful voice of hers.

"Hello?" Dasom said when she got no response. 

"Sorry Babe, just lost in my train in thought. So how's the drama doing?"

"Amazing. Alot of people are enjoying it and calling me funny." 

"That's my girl." Kai laughed after that.

"Eww. Stop you made it like I was your daughter that got a award or something."

"Aww your so cute." Kai smiled.

"So do you have any plans today and tomorrow.?" Dasom ask.

"No, but im about to because of you."

"Smart a$$. Well if you don't want to come over?" 

"Now?!" Kai surprised that she wants to meet now when it's late already.

"Nooooo. 10 years."  Dasom said sarcasticly.

"Smart a$$. Sure I'll come over and we can watch your drama because i'm behind one episode."

"YASSSSSSSS!!!!!! Okay bye love you." 

Before Kai could say anything back she hung up. 

'aishhh. This girl.

"Hey Lay look Kai is smiling like a weirdo." Chen said to Lay.

"Just like what everybody says. Love drives you crazy." 

"Amen to that sista." Chen said whie raising his hands in the air.


  Kai's Outfit. 

"Okay bye guys. I'm going to Dasom's house." Kai waved to s. But right when he was about to leave Suho says.

"Can We come?"

"NO!" Kai answered right away.. 

"Only me and Dasom that's it."

"It's Dasom and I." Chen corrected Kai.

"Whatever. Bye guys." 

"Bye Kai and use protection." Lay said.

Kai stops what he was doing and stare back at Lay while everybody laughs.

"Whatever." Kai lpeft but even outside the dorm he still can hear his hyungs and Sehun laughing like crazy.

"Hmm. wasn't that funny. Now Of to my girlfriends house." Kai points his finger up and teleports to Dasom's house..............Jk.


 Dasom's Outift.

"Okay I look cute. hehe." Dasom Said while taking pictures. (Without Sistar because i thought Dasom looked cute in this and couldn't fix it or anything.)

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!

Dasom rushes to the door and opens it to find sees Kai. Before Kai could say hello, he gets dragged inside the house and gets a kiss. a very heated kiss. 

Dasom lets go of Kai and walks to the couch. Kai standing by the door shocked on the heated kiss.

"KaI!!! Hurry up and come sit!" Dasom yells. 

Finally Kia takes his shoes off and walks to the couch. 

"Well doesn't somebody look cute." Dasom said while she lays down her head on Kai's lap while Kai is seating normal. 

"Thank you." Kai said.

"No. Not you im talking about me." Dasom laughed.

"haha very funny." Kai saracsticly laughed.

"Okay well lets watch." Dasom said while she gets up to turn the t.v on and turn her lamp off.


Near the end of the drama Kai looks at Dasom and see her sleeping. 

Kai couldn't help but smile. 

'Angel. She's A angel. My angel.' Kai thought to himself.

Right when Kai was about to turn the t.v off and go sleep with Dasom her bed he stops and looks at the preview for the next episode.

'K...K....KI......KIS....KISSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF IS THIS!  They make my girlfriend, my baby, my angel kiss ANOTHER MAN!!!!!!!! OH HELLLLLL NAWWWWWW!!!!!!'

Kai calms down and turns the t.v off and puts Dasom on her bed and covers her up with a blanket. 

Kai goes to the bathroom to take a leak and goes back to the bedroom and goes on the bed.

He brings Dasom to his chest and puts one leg over her and his chin on top of her head, with of coruse one arm over her killer waist. 

'She got some explaining to do when she wakes up.'

Finally after a few more seconds Kai goes to neverland with one thing on his mind. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 'Will Dasom make me fried chicken?'


A/N: Hello. sorry for not posting for almost a month. But had some school work, something whent wrong with my computer, etc. But I hope you enjoy and subscribe if you idk........ bye. *Yehet