Chapter 14

What is this feeling
Kai POV:
Finally we're done.
"Hey Suho, where are you doing know?" I ask.
 
"Well, I'm going back to my hotel room eat and go to bed. Why?"
 
"Idk." 
 
"Ok???"
 
-30 Minutes Later-
 
Finally we reached the hotel. I'm surprised that we didn't see any fans. 
 
As we reached our floor Suho and I went our separate direction. 
 
Should I go check up on Dasom and Chanyeol? No. I trust those two. Right?
 
I didn't know what to do. I mean my room is by hers, so it wouldn't hurt to say a quick hello and then leave. 
 
I was going to knock on the door but it opened. I see Chanyeol coming out and looking at the ground.
 
"How's it going?" 
 
"Oh....uh sorry I didn't know you were their Kai." 
 
"No it's okay. Where are you going?" I ask.
 
"Uh to my room. I'm getting pretty tired."
 
"Oh well I guess I'll see you later."
 
"Yeah."
 
Then Chanyeol went to his room (which was to the left of Dasom's and mine was to the right.)
 
Dasom POV:
I guess I should wash the dishes.
 
"Hey Dasom I miss you." I hear then all of a sudden I get a hug from the back.
 
"Who is this?! I will call the copes if you don't let go?! Do you want money?!?" I was scared of who/what this person was going to do.
 
"Wow. You don't love me anymore?" The person say with his hug getting tighter and smells my hair.
 
I turned around slowly and see Kai behind me laying on my shoulders.
 
"Kai.Why would you do that?!?" I say as I pushed him away. "You got me scared!"
 
"Well 1st, you shouldn't have been scared since it wasn't that scary and 2nd it's because I miss you." As he went closer to me.
 
"Ok fine. But only cause I can't get mad at you." I say as I went to hug him. 
 
For a while we both didn't move. It felt peaceful. 
 
Chanyeol POV:
I guess the rest is history.
 
I heard their whole conversation. Yeah it might be considered stalking but...... 
 
I don't like this. 
 
That night was the night I felt heart broken. Depressed. Sad. Angry. I couldn't stop crying. 
 
Why? Why? Why can't it be me?!
 
-A Month Has Passed And Today Is The Last Day Of School For The Idols-
 
Kai POV: 
Wow, I can't believe it's the end of school for us. I'm gonna miss this place. The place where Dasom and I got closer and closer. 
 
*RINGGG
 
"Before you leave, let's say goodbye to Chanyeol, Dasom, and Kai since it's their last day." The teacher say.
 
"Bye!! I'm going to miss you!! Be safe!! I love you!!" All the students says to us.
 
"Hey look wait hear for me, I need to use the bathroom real quick." Dasom says to me.
 
"Yeah no problem." I say with a smile. 
 
 Then Dasom left the classroom and it was just me.
 
"Hey Kai?" I hear coming from the door.
 
"Wow your back already?" I say without looking behind me.
 
"What are you talking about?" 
 
"Das... Oh your not Dasom." I feel so awkward and embarrass. 
 
"No it's me. Tiffany." She says.
 
"Yeah I know you. We eat lunch together sometimes." 
 
"Look. Since your leaving..... I decided to...... Tell you that I......like......you." She says will coming closer to me.
 
"Look I'm flattered but I don't feel the same. I'm sorry." I say back to her.
 
"I guess this is my only chance." 
 
"Wait What?!?"  
 
Dasom POV:
 
Uhh. I've been gone for so long I don't won't Kai to wait. I decided to run back to the class room.
 
"Hey Kai sor..." 
 
Right when I open the door I see him and that girl kissing. KISSING. 
 
I could see him look at me but I didn't want to look at him. Hear him. ANYTHING. NOTHING TO HIM.
 
"Sorry I came to get my stuff." I say as I look at the ground and get my stuff. 
 
"Dasom wait... Dasom!" Kai yells but I didn't stop.
 
I close the door and starting running. 
This is what I get for not listening. This is like a t.v drama but it's reality. 
 
"Dasom!! Stop!!" I tired to run but i can't really run fast with high heels.
 
"Dasom!! Let me explain!" He says as he grab my hand and push me to the wall.
 
"LET...ME...GOO!!!" 
 
"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! JUST GO LEAVE BE FREE!! 
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU!!!" 
 
I then fell to the ground and started crying.