B-rightens up your day ♥ JiKook ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

Hello people!

I'm back for good! ^_^

Our finals is over and graduation practices and the graduation itself are what's left =)) But I'l be updating regulary from now on ^O^

I missed you all teehee <3 Sorry for the long wait T_T

So here's the next letter!

JiKook for everyone! Hope you like it!

sorry for mistakes, typos and the story itself if it

I was inspired by this prompt:

  • Imagine your OTP comforting each other. Person A just got home all stressed from a days work so person B goes to comfort them. Person A ends up falling asleep in person B’s arms.

 

So here you gooooo!

See you soon!

 

♥Paige

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

Pairing: Park Jimin x Jeon Jungkook ll JiKook ll

 

 

     You could say that Jungkook is probably the unluckiest man of the day. Well to start off, he missed the first bus. And when the second one arrived, the conductor said the bus is already full when it was his turn to enter so he ended up walking to school because the next bus would arrive exactly when his class starts.

 

     His misfortune has started and mercilessly continued for the whole day. He worked all night for his project in Physics and forgot to study for their long test in History. Jungkook didn't fail- well, he almost did but the result wasn't very satisfactory. In his P.E. Class, they are playing dodge ball and things didn't go well either. You can guess what happened. Jungkook received a double shot-he got hit on his nose causing it to bleed and worse- he got hit on his manhood. He nearly cried after that.

 

"I'm really sorry Jungkook but I have to go." said Yugyeom, his partner in doing community service in school. His father dropped by to pick him up because his eldest sister gave birth.

 

"It's alright." he said. "Congratulations by the way!"

 

"Thanks, I'm an uncle now!" they laughed then Yugyeom left. Jungkook let out a sigh and proceed to sort and return mounds of book in the library.

 

'At least my nose is better already' he thought as he worked.

 

     After his community service, he happily went home but his happiness was short lived when he realized that he forgot his wallet at the dorm. Good thing  Seokjin, the eldest in their dorm, made lunch for everyone so he didn't eat cafeteria food that day. Groaning, he started to walk towards the dorm. On his way, a hurtling car passed by splashing through a puddle of water near  him. He managed to cover himself on time but unfortunately his pants got stained and dirty.

 

"When will this end?" he huffed and walked faster. He just wanted to go home.

 

     He couldn't be happier when he saw the building of  the dorm so he quickened his pace,

 

"Hyung, I'm home." relief filled him when he entered the dorm which he shared with six other people. Jungkook quickly entered his room and change into fresh, clean clothes. He threw his soiled clothes in the laundry bin before going to the living area.

 

'I guess I'm the only one here.' he thought when nobody replied to him. His stomach gave a slight, low growl. His hunger began to bother him but his Seokjin-hyung wasn't home yet and he's too tired and lazy to make some food. He heaved out a sigh and sat on the couch.

 

"Long day?" a voice said. Jungkook turned to see a shorter boy showing off his famous eye smile as he grin.

 

"Hey Jimin-hyung. I thought nobody's here." he said.

 

"I was in the kitchen when you arrived."

 

"Are the other hyungs here?" he asked.

 

"Nope, not yet- well Taehyung and I went home from school together but he went out to meet Daehyun sunbae and Baekhyun sunbae." the older boy sat down beside him. "So, how was your day?" Jungkook made a sound between a sigh and a groan then told him everything that happened to him throughout the day. Jimin let out a chuckle before ruffling his hair gently. "Is your nose better? Does it still hurt?"

 

"No, I'm fine hyung. My visage still has a right angle and my manhood didn't get crushed." Jimin can't help laughing at the maknae. A pissed off Jungkook is really cute.

 

"Awww cheer up Kookie-ah~ I have something to lift your spirits up." he grinned. "Close your eyes-YAH! No peeking!"

 

"Alright, alright." he smirked at his hyung.

 

"Okay open your eyes." the younger did and saw Jimin holding a gallon of Cookies n' Cream flavoured ice cream "Tada! I hope ice cream will make you feel better. Come on, let's eat!" Jimin happily shoved him a spoon and they start eating together. Indeed, ice cream can make you feel a lot better. Plus it's his favorite flavor and it made the burden he felt lighten.

 

"Ice cream~" he mused out loud rubbing his stomach. The two of them managed to finish the whole gallon.

 

"Are you feeling better?"

 

"A lot better! I'm so full~ Jin-hyung would scold us for eating dessert before dinner."

 

"Don't worry, Jinnie-hyung loves us both and he easily give in with our aegyos." They laughed. Jungkook realized it's the first time he let out a real laugh the whole day. He really felt much better than earlier all because of Jimin.

 

"Thanks hyung."  he snuggled close to him. Surprised, Jimin grinned and keep him close as the maknae rest his head on his shoulder. "You really know how to make me feel better."

 

"Anything for my Kookie~" he chortled softly.

 

"I guess I was wrong, hyung." he said as he traced circles on the boy's abdomen.

 

"Huh? About what?"

 

"A while ago, I was whining about how unlucky I am today." Jungkook said. "I was wrong for thinking that."

 

"Why?" Jimin asked the maknae, really confused. Jungkook look up to him with a smile.

 

"Despite of all the 'unlucky' happenings earlier, I am still lucky." he said. "Why? Because I have you hyung. I wouldn't feel better if it weren't for you. Whether it's good or bad, you're always there to brighten up my day and I feel like the luckiest man alive- you're my lucky charm, hyung."

 

     Jimni was speechless for a moment. His words find its way deep in his heart. Jungkook is not really that affectionate. The maknae is really shy and a bit awkward when expressing his feelings. Heat creep up to his cheeks as another huge grin formed on his lips. To Jungkook, Jimin is his ball of sunshine that still shines even at night.

 

"Awww really Kookie?" he gently squished Jungkook's cheeks as he nodded with a sheepish grin. "You're not the only one who's lucky, you know. Of course I  am too. Park Jimin will always be there for Jeon Jungkook. Like peanut butter to jelly, a spoon to a fork, eggs to bacon, a prince to a princess, salt to pepper, and-" he paused when he heard soft snores coming from Jungkook. The younger managed to fall asleep in his arms. Jimin chuckled and nuzzled his hair. "-forever and always."

 

     He snuggled closer to him and slowly drifted off to sleep and follow him to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Xoxoxoxo

 

"We're ho-" Seokjin stopped in his tracks when he saw the two snuggled up on the couch. His eyes drifted towards the empty gallon on the coffee table.

 

"Tsk, tsk." he shook his head while chuckling. He grabbed the empty container and cleaned the table.

 

"FINALLY HO-" the eldest clasped a hand over Hoseok's mouth.

 

"Shhhh..." he hushed him, tilting his head towards the two. Hoseok nodded as Seokjin removed his hand. Chatters can be heard from the hallway. As soon as the others arrived, Hoseok and Seokjin quiet them down. Everybody smiled at their dongsaeng's sight. Namjoon grabbed a blanket and Hoseok draped it over them then they went to their own business leaving the two in their own little world.

 

~FIN~

 

A/n: Requests are open okay? Just pm me or comment below <3 Byeee!