I-magines everything with you ♥ NamJin ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

Hello lovelies *waves*

I got delayed again T___T I was supposed to post last week but I made a mistake T___T I wrote the one-shot for letter 'J' instead of this one. I forgot that 'I' comes after //blushes in embarassment// pabo authornim >/////< So to make it up, I'll post the next letter too =) keke

dhskdfhksjhfkjhsdkjfkjshfkjh I also got caught up by Bangtan's comeback T___T It's sooooooooo amazing ohgosh They look sooooooo awesome and fdhfkjhdfkshdk I don't know how describe it. The MV is just soooooooo ughhhhhh They could be great actors too T___T my feels are everywhere again lol Bighit continues to throw big surprises haha

I'm really glad they kept on winning on music shows ^_^ they had their 4th win already <3

Sooooo enough haha I might fill this with my ramblings haha

Again, thank you for bearing with me :) thank you for subscribing to this //bows//

Here you goooooo hehe Enjoy !

♥Paige

xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pairing: Kim Namjoon x Kim Seokjin ll NamJin ll

 

 

     Namjoon tossed on his bed and let out a low grunt as Yoongi's loud snores penetrated his ears. He tried every possible way to block the sound and in the end, he just gave up. He wonders how the others managed to sleep despite of the snores from the pale boy. The silver haired boy let out a sigh and fixed himself.

 

     As soon as he's outside their bedroom, the scent of freshly made buttered toasts filled his nostril and immediately went to the kitchen. The eldest of them was there, preparing and cooking breakfast for everybody. A small smile graced his plump lips while humming an unfamiliar tune. An instant smile appeared on Namjoon's face as he watch him and let his mind float.

 

     He's deeply attracted to the older boy's devotion to the kitchen. He finds him amusing and adorable to while cooking. Namjoon likes how he's focused on making the food like it's a masterpiece of art. Also, he even caught him talking to the food like it's a person. He envisions doing this routine everyday. Sneaking unto the kitchen early just to watch Seokjin do his kitchen routines and witness his quirks. And when he finally sees him, the older boy will greet him with the usual beautiful smile that he love.

 

"Namjoon~" the younger boy snap back to his senses and saw Seokjin waving a hand on his face.

 

"Oh, hey hyung." he grinned at him.

 

"You're spacing out." Seokjin chuckled. Namjoon just grinned. "Everything alright?"

 

"Yes hyung~"

 

"Hmm...Well since you're up, could you be a darling and set the table please." he flashed the sweet grin that he envisioned a while ago. Namjoon was like hypnotized and did as he was told then laughed silently.

 

     Another thing, he finds Seokjin irresistible. Being the in-charge of their dorm, he could easily say 'yes' or 'no' to them but not to Seokjin. There's no 'yes' or 'no' for him, it's always yes. Soon, the others woke up and entered the dining area then they start eating breakfast.

 

"Waaah~ wis isf sho goof!" Taehyung said as he stuff his mouth with food. Actually, he said 'Waaah this is so good!"

 

"Tae, don't talk when your mouth is full." he reminded the orange haired boy.

 

"He's right hyung! We'll be fat in no time!" Jimin said and they all laughed.

 

"Aigoo~ Look at you Jiminnie~" he grab the table napkin and use it to wipe the excess  food bits around Jimin's mouth. The younger boy laughed at himself as the eldest took care of him.

 

     Namjoon couldn't help smiling at their sight. He could picture Seokjin as a really good spouse who's really family oriented, tenderly takes good care of his children and endlessly showering them with love.

 

"Hyung?" Jungkook waved his spoon in front of his face. Namjoon came back to himself. "Are you alright?"

 

"Yes Kookie." he chuckled when he realized that he spaced out again. He turned to see Yoongi smirking at him then playfully rolled his eyes at him. A silent chortle escaped him, knowing what the older boy meant.

 

     Since it's weekend and there's no classes or work, the whole lot decided to stay in and bond together. They plugged in the DVD player and decided to have a movie marathon. On the floor were Taehyung and Jungkook huddled together in a blanket. Yoongi was seated on a pouf and Jimin sat between his legs on the floor as well. The couch was occupied by Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin.

 

     At the third movie, some were dozing off-especially Min Yoongi, who already positioned himself to sleep and Hoseok as well. The maknae line were too immersed in watching since it's the part. Namjoon was half and half between dozing off and watching. He felt something on his shoulder and turned to see Seokjin's head.

 

"Sleepy?"

 

"Hmm~" the older hummed in response as he snuggled closer to him. Again, another smile stretched in his lips as he hold him tenderly in his arms. He imagines this everyday where they would just lazily spend their time at home, cuddling and muttering sweet nothings to each other.

 

"That was cool!" Taehyung's voice brought him back to reality. He movie has ended and the credits are already rolling. Everybody woke up and stretched then turned in for the night.

 

"Hyung." he gently shook Seokjin.

 

"Hmm?" he whined softly.

 

"The movie's over. The others turned in. Let's go to sleep too." they went to their shared bedroom. It was already quiet and dark. He made his way to his bunker when Seokjin grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

 

"Stay with me." he said. He didn't say anything. Wordlessly, he followed him towards his bottom bunk by the wall. Namjoon clambered beside him and pull the covers over them. "Are you comfy?"

 

"Yes, hyung."

 

"Okay then, goodnight." he buried his face on Namjoon's chest.

 

"G'night~" he pressed his lips on the latter's forehead before letting his thoughts take him to dreamland.

 

 

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

 

    

 

     "Nam-Oh come on man, you're still not ready yet?" Yoongi exclaimed upon entering the room and seeing Namjoon still seated and spacing out.

 

"Sorry man." he chuckled, standing up. Namjoon was lost in his thoughts again.

 

"After all this time, you're still spacing out with your imaginations?" the older boy helped him with his tux coat.

 

"It's too good to be true~"

 

"Well I hate to break it to you but Hoseok texted me that's Seokjin's all set." he smirked. "Your princess is ready to walk down the aisle and you're still here sitting, spacing out and smiling like an idiot."

 

"Oh come on hyung. It's not like you imagine every possibilities with Jimin too." Namjoon smirked in victory when he saw Yoongi blush.

 

"Shut up." he mumbled. "You're lucky this is your day. I'm saving a punch for you in the future."

 

"Love you too hyung." they laughed as they leave the room.

 

     Namjoon can't be much happier than he is at the moment. Everything he dreamt, he wished and he imagined for him and Seokjin are all coming true. And Namjoon can't wait to make them happen now until their forever.~

 

 

 

 

~FIN~