C-alls you just to say 'Hi' ♥ TaeJin ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

 ~HI LOVELIES!

So here's the next letter! <3 [please forgive me for mistakes and typos]

Thank you for subscribing, commenting and upvoting! It really meant a lot <3

Also, thank you for appreciating it and for your endless support!

I'll do well and strive hard to finish this for you guys!

Toodles ~

 ~Paige

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pairing: Kim Seokjin x Kim Taehyung ll Taejin ll

 

Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Seokjin-imnida. I'm sorry if I couldn't answer right now. Please leave your message, arasseo? Byee!

 

"Yah! Kim Taehyung, eat your breakfast now! You'll be late for school!" Namjoon called. Taehyung pouted and head back inside to join them.

 

"What are we having?" Yoongi yawned as he enter the dining area. Please don't tell me it's instant ramyeon again. I swear-"

 

"Pancakes!" Hoseok announced as he placed the newly cooked dish on the table. They were slightly burnt and deformed but it's alright and edible. And definitely much better than instant ramyeon-according to Yoongi.

 

"Yes! Finally, real food!" Jimin exclaimed happily as everybody sit down.

 

"Are you saying that instant ramyeon is not a real food?" Namjoon asked.

 

"Not really." the shorter boy smirked. "But eating it everyday for a whole week. Not really cool."

 

"Yah! You still got no jams you ungrateful-"

 

"Hey! Leave him alone, Joon." Jimin just smirked when Yoongi spoke. Namjoon made a face and sat down.

 

"Let's eat!" Jungkook said not really caring about his hyungs rants.

 

"Ugh. We really need Seokjin-hyung's food to survive." Hoseok said earning agreements from the rest. Taehyung just mentally sighed as he eat.

 

'If only hyungie's here...' he thought glumly.

 

     It has been a week since Seokjin left to London. He was one of the few selected students to participate in the school's Student Exchange Program and they will stay there for a whole month. The eldest is in charge of cooking in the dorm and when he left, it's either they eat a variety of instant ramyeon or buy from somewhere else.

 

      After breakfast, the boys prepared themselves for school. Taehyung tried calling the older boy again. During the past week, Seokjin called through Skype. Everybody got to talk to him except Taehyung, who was still at school that time because of extra co-curricular activities. When Taehyung found out about it, he sulked for rest of the day. It took the others few pints of ice cream to cheer up their alien.

 

"Tae, let's go!" Jimin called.

 

"Coming!" he ended his call with another sigh then grabbed his things and go.

 

     Taehyung was aching to talk to Seokjin. So when the bell rang for lunch break, h e dashed out of the classroom to get his phone from his locker.

 

'Please answer.' he chanted in his mind like a mantra.

 

"Yo Tae!" Jimin shouted making him jump in surprise.

 

"Yah! Do you want me to have a heart attack?" he told him.

 

"Don't be a funny duddy kid." the shorter boy rolled his eyes at him. "Who are you calling anyway?"

 

"Seokjin-hyung." he replied making the other raise a brow at him. "I've been trying to call him."

 

"Taehyung, you do know that Jin-hyung is halfway across the globe, don't you?" he said. "and our timezones are different too. It's past eleven here and it's like two in the morning there." Taehyung gulped. Oops. He forgot about that detail.

 

"Ohmygosh, you're ri-"

 

"Hello?" a voice said from the other line causing the blonde-haired boy to gulp again.

 

"I'll see you at the cafeteria, Jiminnie!" he told him and dashed to the rooftop. "H-hello? Seokjin-hyung?"

 

"Hey Taebaby, I got some missed calls from you. Is everything alright?" his heart begin to beat rapidly when he finally heard his hyung's voice.

 

"I-I- Everything's alright hyung. I just wanted to say hi?" he mentally slapped himself for his stupid excuse. He did got what he wanted but felt bad about it because like Jimin said, it's like 2am there and here he was calling him in an ungodly hour. "I'm so sorry hyung."

 

"Why?"

 

"You were probably sleeping at this time there and I disturbed your sleep." he sighed running a hand through his blonde locks.

 

"It's alright Taetae." Seokjin said. He stood up from his bunker and went to the balcony. "I wasn't sleeping- I can't even sleep yet."

 

"It's just- I wanted to talk to you. I-I wanted to hear your voice so badly. The previous week had been great torture to me. I was so sad that I wasn't able to talk to you that day when you called. I miss you, hyungie~"

 

"I miss you too Taetae." Seokjin hugged himself as the cold London air touched his skin. "I've bee aching to talk to you too but our schedule here is really tight. I was disappointed too when I wasn't able to talk to you either. It's really different here. I miss Seoul, our school, our dorm, those dorks and you Tae. I really want to see you. I can't imagine myself living without a loud alien around."

 

"Yah! Hyungiee~" Taehyung whined, laughing.

 

"Just kidding, Tae." the older chuckled. "How are the others?"

 

"They're fine hyung. We ate real food today!" he said happily. "Hoseok hyung made pancakes! Last week was literal torture. We only ate instant ramyeon or the whole week since our budgets aren't that big to buy food from somewhere everyday. How about you?"

 

"Don't eat too much of those! It's not healthy." Seokjin said. " We're fine here, I guess. It's colder here and I can't speak much since I don't know much of their language. I miss home. Really. Are you guys sure that it's me you all miss or it's the food I cook you guys miss?"

 

"Hyungieee ~" Taehyung whined again. Seokjin just laughed at the other line. He loves to beacause he found the younger adorable to tease. It made him miss home more. "They miss you too! Especially the maknae but I miss you the most hyungie. So much. Come home already. Please."

 

     Something clicked inside him and Taehyung felt his eyes began to sting and Seokjin can hear him sniffling. It hurts him to hear his precious alien like this and the worst part that he can't be by his side right now.

 

"Shh.. Taebaby, don't cry." he said as the younger sniffled. "I'll be home soon."

 

"Three weeks is too long." he groaned like a little child. "I'm sorry again hyung. I know I've been saying it again and again but I just really miss you so much."

 

"It's alright Tae." Seokjin's voice nearly cracked. He finally lost it but hid it and tried to hold his composture. "I know, me too. Shhh...don't cry baby, please. Hearing you cry makes me sad too. I'll be home Tae. Just few more weeks and I'll be there."

 

"Okay hyung." he wiped his tears on the sleeves of his uniform.

 

"Smile for me , m'kay? Aliens are scary if they don't smile." With that, Taehyung let out a laugh. "That's more I like it." Seokjin chuckled while his tears leak out from his eyes. He tried to pull himself together so Taehyung wouldn't know.

 

"I wish I could talk to you longer but lunch break isn't that long."

 

"Have you eaten your lunch yet?" he asked.

 

"Not yet hyung."

 

"Aish, eat now Taetae. I don't want you to skip meals." the elder said making Taehyung pout again.

 

"But I still want to talk to you."

 

"You need to eat. Plus, we don't want an angry Yoongi when he finds out that you starve his precious Dooly." Taehyung was about to speak but was cut off by another chuckle from Seokjin. "Yes Taetae, I heard you a while ago. Don't worry I'll call again real soon, I promise."

 

"Okay hyung!" he said., "I'll go eat now- at least the cafeteria food is much better than instant ramyeon."

 

"Don't worry Tae. When I get back, I'll cook anything you want." Taehyung let out a squeal.

 

"Really?! Yay! I'll hold onto that, eh hyung?" he said happily. "You better sleep hyung. I kind of ruined your beauty sleep."

 

"YAH." Seokjin pouted this time. "It's alright as long as it's my precious alien." they both laughed.

 

"Do well there hyungie! Fighting ~" Taehyung exclaimed nearly blasting his ear off. Good thing he left the room that he shared with other people.

 

"Okay Taebaby, hyungie will." Seokjin grinned. "Wait!"

 

"Hmmmm?"

 

"I love you, Taehyung-ah." Taehyung felt heat quickly rising up to his cheeks as a wide smile spread on his lips. He may not see him but Seokjin is blushing too with a goofy smile plastered on his face. His cheeks were warm against the cold London air.

 

"I love you too, Seokjin-hyung."

 

*FIN*