H-ugs and cuddles a lot ♥ TaeJin ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

Hello Hello!

So here's the next letter! I'm sorry again if I didn't update sooner, mianhae *bows*

OMG OMG thank you so much for my subbies and for the new susbcribers! Thank you  Thank you Thank you

Thank you for your endless and continuous support for this! I feel so inspired to create a lot because of everybody

dgfadhljfhdjahfkjadjhfkj BTS comeback is in a few dayssss ODG O.O

They kept on surprising us XD I can't handle them hahaha I lost it at the MV teaser afgdjhfkjsdhfkj

I can't say anything and can't think straight nowadaysLOL haha but reallyyyyy OMG I really can't wait! //breathes//

//blush// I finally calmed down hehe

So here's a fluffy Taejin (ft. Chomi)^^

Till the next letter!

xoxo Paige xoxo

A/n: I don't own anything.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pairing: Kim Seokjin x Kim Taehyung ll TaeJin ll

 

 

     It was playtime at the Day Care Center. All the children happily ran towards the playground with the day care staffs watching over them. Little Taehyung is wandering the halls looking at the posts on the bulletin boards then something caught his attention.

 

"Taehyungie! Let's go play!" a chubby cheeked-boy  named Jimin, called after him.

 

"I'll be there later ChimChim." he told him.

 

"Okay! I'll be with Hoseokkie and the rest!" he ran off. Taehyung stared at the pink paper pinned on the board. He tiptoed to reach it but he can't. He tried again and again but still he can't get it. The little boy spotted a stool nearby and used it to get the paper.

 

"Taehyung!" he turned to see one of his day care teachers running towards him.

 

"Hello Park-seonsaeng!" the little boy grinned as he perch himself on the stool.

 

"What are you doing?" Chorong asked in surprise.

 

"I can't get that paper." he pointed at the pink paper. Chorong shook her head and chuckled.

 

"Taehyung, you should've asked me or other adults to get it for you." she said helping Taehyung to get down. "Next time, ask somebody okay? You could fall off this and get hurt."

 

"Yes Park-seonsaeng!" he said. Chorong unpinned the paper and give it to him. The little boy flashed his rectangular smile. "Thank you!"

 

"Go play with the other kids." she grinned and ruffled his hair. Taehyung nodded and ran off. He read the paper.

 

Did you know?

A person need at least 4 hugs a day to survive.

 

     He grinned and keep the paper then searched for his favorite hyung. Taehyung found him in their classroom, reading a book.

 

"Hyungie~" he ran happily towards him.

 

"Hey TaeTae." Seokjin grinned at him. "Do you want to play?" he shook his head.

 

"No. Taehyungie wants a hug!" he spread his arms out. The older  boy laughed.

 

"Okay!" Taehyung giggled and squished his hyung in a hug. "Let's go play with Jiminnie and the others!" Seokjin grabbed the younger's hand and they ran towards the playground. After playtime, they eat snacks and Taehyung still clings to Seokjin. The older boy didn't mind at all. Chorong gathered them to classroom for some activities then gave them a naptime.

 

"Hyungie?" Taehyung dragged his pillow and stuffed lion with him. "Taehyungie wants to sleep with you."

 

"Come here TaeTae." Seokjin scooted aside to make space for the younger boy. Taehyung happily lay down and snuggled closer to him. The older of the two wrapped an arm securely over Taehyung. "Comfy?"

 

"Yes hyungie~" he yawned and not long after the two fell asleep easily. Chorong came back to the room with her co-teacher to check on the kids.

 

"Wait, unnie we have 22 kids here but I only counted 21." Bomi said. Chorong did a head count too and frowned a bit. Indeed it was only 21. She scanned the room thoroughly to see who's missing.

 

"It's Taehyung." The two start their search carefully and quietly to avoid disrupting the kids' sleep.

 

"Unnie, I think I found him." Chorong went over to where Bomi is and saw another bump in Seokjin's blanket. Bomi lifted it carefully and revealed the sleeping boy who is latched to the other like his life depended on him. The two females cooed at them.

 

"Come on Bbom, let's go." Chorong grinned and they left the two in their little dream land. When naptime was over, their parents came to fetch their children. "Taehyung, daddy's here."

 

     Taehyung stared at the door and saw his dad grin and wave at him. He doesn't want to leave yet. He still want to spend his time with his favorite hyung.

 

"B-but I still want to stay with Jin-hyung." he pouted. The said boy ruffled his hair.

 

"We'll see each other next week Tae." the younger just pouted.

 

"But it's too long~" he whined.

 

"Don't be sad TaeTae. Hyungie will be sad too." this time Seokjin pouted.

 

"Okay hyungie but I want tons of hugs next week!" his statement made him giggle out loud.

 

"I'll give you as many hugs as you want Tae!"

 

"Really? Promise?"

 

"Promise!"

 

"Taehyungie wants a hug right now!" Seokjin engulfed the little boy in a tender embrace before he went home with his dad.

 

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

 

     "Tae! Hoseok-hyung and I will go out. You coming?" Jimin asked as he put on his snapback. Years have passed and their little group is as strong as it was before. They are all still together and are living in the same dorm. Taehyung shook his head.

 

"Just bring home some food!" Jimin rolled his eyes at his buddy.

 

"Aigoo~ You and your appetite" he chuckled. "Alright, alright." After they left, Taehyung searched for his still favorite hyung. He searched the rooms in their dorm only to find Yoongi sleeping in their quarters and his hyung wasn't in any room in their dorm.

 

"Namjoon-hyung?"

 

"Yes Tae?" the blonde haired boy asked as he tutor Jungkook in English.

 

"Have you seen Seokjin-hyung?" Namjoon shook his head.

 

"I think he's at his usual spot?" the maknae said.

 

"Oh okay, thanks!" Taehyung went to the rooftop garden. Indeed, Seokjin is there sitting under the tree and is reading a book. He grinned and sat down beside him. "Hyungie~" the other grinned and closed his book.

 

"Hey Taebaby." he said. "Do you want to do something?" he shook his head.

 

"No, I want a hug." he pouted making the older boy chuckle. A familiar memory came back to him. "I want to cuddle all day."

 

"Come here." he pulled Taehyung to sit in between his legs and wrap his arms around him. He snuggled closer to his hyung. They just sat in silence enjoying the feeling of each other's warmth. "My baby is still a cuddle monster and also today, why is that?" Taehyung giggled.

 

"Hyung, did you know that a person needs about 4 hugs a day to survive?"

 

"Really?" Taehyung nodded his head vigorously and showed him the pink paper he got from the day care center many years back.

 

"Yes and I am surviving because ever since we were little I got tons of hugs from my favorite hyung!"

 

"So, you're the reason why I am still here right now." Seokjin chuckled as he nuzzled his nose into his hair inhaling the sweet scent of his shampoo. "Thank you, Taebaby~" Taehyung giggled again.

 

"You're welcome hyungie~"

 

"Let's stay like this." he said cuddling the younger boy more. "So we'd live together, forever." Taehyung can't help laughing out loud at what he said causing Seokjin to pout.

 

"That's so cheesy hyung!" he said still laughing making the older pout more. "But I'd be honored." he kissed the pout off his lips and was replaced with a goofy smile. They laughed and spent the rest of the day cuddling, making their dream happen~

 

 

~FIN~