D-reams together ♥ VMin ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

Hiii loveliess!

Thank you again for subscribing to this! You all made my day <3

Thank you for the positive feedbacks and for appreciating this!

I present you the next letter! hihi (to all VMin shippers out there, I hope you like it ^O^)

Well, I was watching WGM (Jaerim x Soeun season) and I learned a lot from Jaerim's words keke expect more cheesiness and fluff in the future kekeke ^O^

Enjoy reading!  ^_^ Sorry for all the mistakes and the story itself if it ^_^

~Paige <3

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pairing: Kim Taehyung x Park JImin ll VMin ll (ft. DaeBaek & XiuChen)

 

 

 

 "Alright TaeTae, be mindful of your belongings okay?" Baekhyun reminded his 8-year-old son whose dark locks bounced as he nod his head vigorously.

 

"Yes eomma, I will!"

 

"Your eomma and I will pick you up after lunch." Daehyun kneeled at his son's level and pinched his nose causing the little boy to giggle.

 

"Okay appa!" he grinned toothily showing his box smile that he inherited from Baekhyun.

 

"We'll go now Tae. Behave well." his eomma kissed his cheek. Daehyun did the same. "Be good to Minseokkie-hyung and Jongdae, okay?"

 

"Don't worry Baek, we'll take good care of Taehyungie." Minseok winked and Jongdae nodded.

 

"Thanks hyung! We'll be off." the couple waved before leaving. The Kims lead Taehyung inside.

 

"Jimin-ah~ Taehyungie's here!" Jongdae called. Running footsteps can be heard from upstairs. "No running down the stairs!"

 

"TaeTae!" a short, chubby-cheeked boy exclaimed happily.

 

"Hi Jiminnie!" Taehyung waved at his best buddy, engulfing him in a bear hug.

 

"Jimin, what did eomma told you about running down the stairs?" Minseok said. Jimin gave him a toothy grin.

 

"I'm sorry eomma."

 

"It's alright." he grinned fondly. "You boys go play. Dinner will be soon."

 

"Come on Tae! Let's go!" the two boys enthusiastically played together and make it their best sleepover.

 

     After eating dinner, both boys lay down underneath the apple tree staring at the beautiful night sky in awe.

 

"You know, eomma said dreams are like stars." Jimin said as he stare above.

 

"Really?" Taehyung turned to his buddy in curiosity.

 

"Uhuh. He told me: 'Nothing is impossible. Never stop reaching the stars of your dreams ."

 

"Hmmm... What is your dream ChimChim?"

 

"I want to be a good doctor who helps a lot of people like eomma and appa. I want to be a superhero that fights off bad sickness! Also, so that I could take good care of appa and eomma too when they get sick and get old." Jimin grinned.

 

"Will Chimchim take care of Taehyungie too?" Taehyung asked with a matching aegyo making the other giggle out loud.

 

"Of course I would, silly!" he said. "I will always take care of Taehyungie even when you get old. How about you? What is your dream?"

 

"Hmmm... I wanted to be like appa." he said with a huge grin. "He loves us so much and takes good care of eomma and me. He's my hero and my favorite among superheroes! Someday when I'll be an appa, I'll be like my appa!"

 

"That's really nice!" the shorter boy said.

 

"Oh-and I still have another one!"

 

"What is it?"

 

"I want to be with Jiminnie always!" Jimin turned to him and giggled again.

 

"Jiminnie always wants to be with TaeTae too!" they laughed. Suddenly, something formed in Taehyung's mind. He spotted a rock nearby and grab it.

 

"Okay, let's draw a star on the tree then after some years let's go back here and see if we fulfilled our dreams. Deal?" Jimin sat up.

 

"Deal." they shook hands. "Promise?"

 

"I promise on your nosey-" Taehyung started, poking his nose gently.

 

"-with a raised pinky-" Jimin raised his pinky finger and entwine it with Taehyung's.

 

"-and with a matching winky!" they winked and laughed. Jimin helped him carve the star the star on the tree bark.

 

"There! Don't forget it. Okay, Chimchim?"

 

"I won't!" Jongdae called them inside and they spent the rest of their sleepover watching cartoons and playing video games until Minseok told them it was time to sleep. After sealing their fate, the freshly carved star on the tree bark wait for their promise to be fulfilled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

 

 

 

   "It felt like ages ago since I went here." Jimin said walking around their old backyard as they visit his parents.

 

"Me too." Taehyung ran a hand through his blonde locks. "This was like my extended home." they laughed and wandered near the old apple tree.

 

"Tae, look! Remember this?" Jimin showed him the star they carved when they were little kids. Taehyung nodded.

 

"Yes,  how could I forget? Did you?"

 

"Of course not!! I wouldn't be what I am right now if I forgot about it." Many years have passed since they carved the star on the tree. Things went well for both Jimin and Taehyung. After years of study and hardwork, Jimin got a degree and a doctorate. He achieved his dream to be a doctor. Meanwhile, Taehyung inherited the company his parents owned. "I still remember what you said. We go back here to see if we reached the stars of our dreams."

 

"And we did." Taehyung grinned his usual rectangular smile. "You became a doctor, like you always dreamed." Jimin chuckled.

 

"You too, Tae. You did achieve your dream to become like your dad when you become one." he said with a cheeky grin. Taehyung laughed.

 

"Well, yeah I-"

 

"Appa! Eomma!" shouted a little boy. They turned to see Jongdae grinning while carrying a little boy in his arms, standing at the backdoor.

 

"There you two are." the elder grinned." He just woke up and was looking for you."

 

"Harabeoji, I need to pee." the little boy pouted. "Appa! Eomma! Can we eat? I'm hungry."

 

"We'll be there in a bit Kookie." Jimin smiled at their little boy. Jongdae took him to the bathroom. Jimin turned to see Taehyung wearing a huge smile that hid his eyes. He wrapped his arms around his limbs. "And yes, you're the best appa in the whole universe."

 

"And I am blessed to have two angels sent by heaven." Taehyung nuzzled the shorter boy's hair making him giggle.

 

"You're such a cheese."

 

"I'm your cheese." he winked at him the laced their hands together. "I also achieved my other dream."

 

"Which is?"

 

"I thought you didn't forget." the younger rolled his eyes playfully. "Well, my dream to be always be by your side, Jiminnie."

 

"I'll always be by your side Tae- today, now, tomorrow and forever."

 

"Now who's the cheesy one?" Taehyung teased making Jimin flush.

 

"Yah!" he smacked him on his arm.

 

"I love you too, Dooly~" with that, Taehyung earned another smack but a gentle one. "Let's go inside, I'm hungry."

 

"You're always hungry." Jimin rolled his eyes. "I want to stay here for a while."

 

"I'm hungry~" the other whined. "I'll eat you instead." he smirked at him making him flush again.

 

"YAH." Jimin gave him a another smack. This time on the head and bit harder than earlier. "In your dreams Kim Taehyung."

 

"Dreams do come true, Dooly." Taehyung said still smirking at him. Jimin's face turned a darker shade of pink. "And sometimes reality is better than dreams."

 

"Aish! Stop it you ert." he pouted at him.

 

"But you love me anyway."

 

"Yes, I know." they laughed and head back inside. People say that dreams are better than reality but sometimes reality is much better than dreams~

 

 

FIN♥