K-id at heart ♥ NamSeok ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

Hello Hello lovelies ^.^

It's been a short while and I'm really sorry T.T 

to make it up again, here's a double update =))

I apologize again because I wrote these two stories at 12am-ish so I'm really sorry if it's crappy =(

Anyhoo, thank you for still supporting me and this story ^3^ It really meant a lot =)

'Til the next chappie!

♥Paige

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pairing: Kim Namjoon x Jung Hoseok ll NamSeok ll

 

 

     "No Hoseok, I'm going to sleep."

 

"But-"

 

     Yoongi closed the door before he could utter another word. Hoseok huffed and pouted then went to the living room and sat down on the couch. He just wanted to have someone to  accompany him outside because it wouldn't be fun if you spend it alone-well according to him.

 

      He already asked Seokjin but he's taking care of a sick Jimin and the maknae line went out to watch a movie. And Yoongi- well he did failed at his attempt earlier. The sound of the door clicking sapped Hoseok from his moping state.

 

"Seokjin-hyung? I'm home! I got the medicine and some groceries." the dancer's ears perked at the voice and immediately rushed to him. Namjoon took off his shoes and when he turned he saw Hoseok. "Oh hey Hobi."

 

"Joon! Can you go with me?" he asked trying not to sound desperate.

 

"Where?"

 

"Anywhere.  Just want to go out-I'll treat you!" Hoseok added hoping the 'treat card' will coax him to agree. Namjoon stare at him for a moment. The older boy was looking at him with puppy dog eyes and it hit Namjoon's soft spot for this look.

 

"Okay. I'll just give these to Seokjin-hyung-"

 

"Yay!" Namjoon swore that Hoseok's grin can blind you immediately. He went in to the maknae line's room. The eldest is tending Jimin, who's coughing and sniffling on his bed.

 

"I got everything hyung."

 

"Thank Joonie!" the eldest grinned as the sick boy let out some coughs.

 

"Hey, I'm not bulletproof" Namjoon teased slightly making the younger boy pout.

 

"Jinnie hyung~ Namjoon-hyung is bullying me~" he whined. Namjoon raised his hands in surrender when Seokjin gave him a pointed look.

 

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

 

"Dying." he managed to croak out as another round of coughing came from him. The eldest rushed to his side rubbing soothing circles on his back.

 

"Hyung, I'll just go out with Hobi." he said.

 

"Okay Joon."

 

"Get well soon, Dooly." he left the room and saw Hoseok waiting in the living room.

 

"Let's go!" the older said happily as he pulled him outside.

 

"Where do you want to go first?"

 

"Hmm...I want ice cream!" so they went to the Ice cream parlour. As promised, Hoseok treated him. Namjoon got a salted caramel and coffee gellato while Hoseok got himself a bowl of rainbow colored ice cream with candy toppings. "Are you sure you're okay with that?"

 

"Yes hyung." he chuckled as Hoseok ate his ice cream with glee. After their trip to the ice cream parlour, they wandered the busy streets, chatting about random stuff and entering some shops and boutiques. Namjoon felt himself being dragged again when Hoseok spotted a toy shop. His wandered around the shop for a split second then the older boy disappeared from his side. "Hobi?" the platinum haired boy searched for his companion. A smile couldn't help making its way to his lips when he found him.

 

     Hoseok was in the figures section. He was ogling the glass cases with a twinkle in his eyes and a smile that is brighter than the lights that illumine the display cases. He looks like he's lost in Wonderland.

 

"Joon! Oh my god! They said a new collection will arrive next week!" Hoseok squealed happily making the other laugh as he did a happy dance. They left the shop and continued to roam around. They somehow ended up in a park. "OMO! A playground! Let's go there!"

 

"I-I'll just sit here, Hobi." Namjoon sat on the bench nearby.

 

"Oh come on Namjoon! We can't stay young forever. Let's enjoy it while we can!" Hoseok chuckled. "I'll be there if you wanted to join!" he ran off happily to the playground.

 

     Namjoon sat on the bench pondering over Hoseok's words. His gaze landed on the older boy who played with some of the kids there. Recently, he was caught up with his work and duties, all he wanted to do was laze around the dorm but here was sitting on a bench in the park watching his bestfriend play happily in the playground. There were some passersby who gave him weird looks but Hoseok didn't care at all.

 

     Aside from Namjoon being a er for puppy dog looks, his other reason for agreeing is he always like and wanted to see Hoseok happy ad also to see the older boy's bow shaped lips stretch into a smile that shines brighter than the sun. And somehow, a smile also formed on his lips as he continue to watch the adorable scene before him.

 

     He thought about Hoseok's words again and made him realize that he's extremely right. We can't stay young forever. Reality has already began because they already entered adulthood. Also we can get too caught up with everyday life and sometimes we need to loosen up a bit and have fun. Before he knows it, he was already jogging towards the playground.

 

"Hobi! I want to play too!" he grinned.

 

"Really?! Come on Joonie!" Hoseok's grin stretched even more.

 

'If smiles could blind then I'm already blind.' Namjoon thought.

 

     He happily joined him and spent their time in their own world. Namjoon didn't care if he's 22 and is playing in a playground. Sometimes, everyone needs a dash of craziness in life to balance everything. There's nothing wrong to be a kid at heart. It shows the optimist side of everybody. Namjoon let himself loosen up. As long as they're both happy and he could always see Hoseok's sun-bright smile, Namjoon couldn't care less.

 

 

 

 

~ FIN~