N-ever can say NO ♥ YoonJin ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

So here's the next chappie :) hehe

Tbh, idk what I wrote lol Bangtan has been messing up my mind lately bc of their recent follow-up comeback ;A;

They're all just soooo jhfkjashf,dshfas,fn,asjfkjhafkjhksdfj T.T Idk if I'm still sane lol okay, enough XD

This is quite long and I think this is the longest chappie so far hahaha

WARNING: lots of cussings

This will be for now, hopefully I can update this week again :)

'Til the next chappie!

♥Paige

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pairing: Min Yoongi x Kin Seokjin ll YoonJin ll

 

 

     "You've got to be ting me."

 

"No we're not ting you, gross." Yoongi stared at them with a incredulous look.

 

"I won't ing do it." he crossed his arms over his chest. The mood maker line look at each other then smirked.

 

"But don't you want Seokjin-hyung to be happy?" Taehyung said feigning innocence. At the mention of the name, Yoongi involuntarily gulped. Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok grinned in triumph because they know they've hit his weak spot.

 

     In few days time-exactly two days from now, will be the day of Seokjin's birthday and his bandmates decided to do something for him. The mood maker line namely Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin, come up with an 'oh-so-awesome' idea to surprise their eldest hyung and they need Yoongi to do it. And right now, Yoongi is stuck in a dilemma between his man's pride and Seokjin.

 

"He's going to give in!" Jimin whisper-shouted happily to the other two.

 

"In three-"

 

'Swag or Seokjin'

 

"Two-"

 

'Come on Yoongi! Okay, S-'

 

"-one."

 

"Alright, I'll do it." all of them gasped-even Yoongi. There's no taking it back now. He let out a sound between a groan and a sigh. The three did a victory dance.

 

"Awesome! We'll go buy your costume now-" Taehyung said but Jimin cut across him.

 

"Shouldn't we take his measurements first?"

 

"No need for that." Hoseok smirked. "Yoongi-hyung's size is the same as a girl's so it wouldn't be that hard to find."

 

"Yah! What do you mean by that you piece of-"

 

"Bye hyung!" Taehyung dragged the two with him before he could finish his sentence. Yoongi scoffed at them then slumped his head on the wall.

 

'What have I gotten myself into?'

 

     Being the second oldest and the 'I-don't-give-a-' person in the group, he could easily say no to them but when Seokjin is involved or to Seokjin, he just can't. There isn't a 'yes or no' to him, only yes. It's not because he's the eldest hyung that he needs to comply to him but there's something in Seokjin that he truly finds hard to resist. Everytime he'll ask something from him, he can't bring himself to say no. He has a soft spot for the eldest. In short, Kim Seokjin is completely irresistible to Min Yoongi.

 

     Like the other day, they were given a rest day. Yoongi was just lying on his bed, lazing around when his bedroom door opened with a loud bang. He look up to see Jimin, Taehyung and Seokjin, who looked teary and nauseous. He was holding a bowl with a sickly green fluid in it.

 

/flasback/

 

"Yoongi-ah, please save me~ " he said almost pleading.

 

"What's that?" he sat up and examined the unidentified liquid.

 

"It's health drink." Jimin sniggered. "Seokjin-hyung lost in a game so he have to drink it, But being good dongsaengs we are, we made him drink half of it BUT he'll have someone else to drink the other half."

 

     The green-ish liquid looked like toxic waste and that it could kill you instant. Yoongi's face scrunched up when the foul smell entered his nostrils-even its scent is deadly.

 

"Make somebody else drink it." he grumbled.

 

"But Kookie, Namjoon-hyung and Hobi-hyung are out." Taehyung said. Yoongi cursed mentally.

 

"Would you help me yoongi-ah?" he turned to Seokjin who gave a half-sorry, half-hopeful look. It was like he was trapped in trance. He was contemplating if he'll drink it but before he could make up his mind, he was already grabbing the bowl and downing the deadly liquid.

 

     The moment that the substance touched his taste buds, Yoongi swore that it's the worst and deadliest that ever happened in his life. He gagged and nearly choked as he gulp it all. His eyes stung  and felt teary everytime he swallowed. He doesn't know if he'll be relieved when it's over because the after taste is worse than he thought.

 

"You're awesome hyung!" Taehyung and Jimin cheered then ran out of the room. Seokjin sat down beside him.

 

"I'm sorry Yoongi-ah~ " the visual chuckled caressing his cheek with his thumb. "I'll cook you something to make it up." he stood up then left. The pale boy sat there with a weird feeling in his stomach. He doesn't know of it's because of the concoction or because of Seokjin.

 

'What have you done, Kim Seokjin'

 

/end of flashback/

 

     Two days seemed to pass like bullets-it was already Seokjin's birthday. Namjoon and Hoseok were in charge of cooking. Jungkook with the decorations. Taehyung and Jimin will help Yoongi. They even asked their manager to help them distract their eldest hyung.

 

     Before the sun rise, Seokjin was awoken by his ringing phone. Groaning, he reached for it and answered the call.

 

"Hello?" he croaked out sleepily.

 

"Uh...Seokjin, it's me, your manager-hyung." their manager but his lip and felt guilty doing this.

 

"Oh...hello hyung." he said. "Is everything alright?"

 

"Err-you need to go the company in an hour."

 

"Okay  hyung." their manager hang-up. Seokjin sighed and stood up to prepare himself quite forgetting what this day is. His roommate, Hoseok, was awake ever since the phonecall. So when the eldest finally left, he woke up the others and they start working with all the preparations

 

"No way!" Yoongi screeched at them, horrified.

 

"Oh come on hyung, this is also needed." Jimin said.

 

"I agreed to wear this already! Do you want me to kill you right now?!" Taehyung let out a dramatic sigh and wrapped his arms around his precious dooly.

 

"Don't you even dare touch my Jiminnie." the blonde haired boy muttered darkly at him. Yoongi raised his hands in surrender then Taehyung suddenly turned from scary alien to sweet and innocent. "But Jinnie-hyung will love it." There goes the 'Seokjin card' again.

 

"Alright, alright. I'll get you dips someday." he huffed at them.

 

"Love you too, hyung~ " the duo laughed.

 

"I'll do your make-up, hyung." Taehyung sat beside him. Again, Yoongi look at him as if he had grown two alien heads.

 

"You?! You'll make me hideous!" he clamped his mouth shut when he saw Jimin's pointed glare. Yoongi mentally rolled his eyes at this crazy couple.

 

"I won't. Trust me hyung." he grinned his famous box smile. Yoongi half-heartedly did and let the alien do the work. Hefelt nervous and embarrassed at the same time, Doing it once is enough for Yoongi. But this time, it's much worse than the first. The two helped him put on his costume and everything. Yoongi wasn't comfortable with it. He's wearing a dress-yes a freaking pink dress with lost of ruffles and ribbons and pink heeled shoes. Plus a golden blonde wig with a silly headpiece. Yoongi wanted to fly to the wild right now.

 

"Woah." Jimin said.

 

"I know right." Taehyung nodded in agreement to what he said.

 

"W-what?"

 

"You look so pretty hyung!" the two said. Yoongi glared and scoffed at them, Jimin pulled the huge mirror from the corner and placed it in front of him. Yoongi gasped out loud and gaped at his reflection.

 

     It was like he was staring into a different person. He doesn't see Yoongi anymore. What he sees is a girl-a beautiful one as much as he hate to admit it. The blonde wig made his complexion even more fairer that it is. And the make up was done nicely much to his shock. How Taehyung did it was like magic. He made another mental note to ask their alien how the hell did he know this stuff.

 

"What the hell." was all that he could say

 

"You're welcome hyung." Taehyung grinned.

 

"And you'll be thanking us after this." Jimin smirked.

 

"What do-"

 

"Let's go! Manager-hyung texted me that hyung is on his way back." they dragged the rapper out of his room.

 

"Guys! Manager-hyung texted me that Jinnie-hyung is on his way back." Taehyung's deep voice boomed through the whole dorm.

 

"We're done with the food!" Namjoon and Hoseok shouted from the kitchen.

 

"The decorations are all set too~ " Jungkook appeared from the living area. He stopped in his tracks and his jaw dropped on the floor when he saw Yoongi.

 

"Are you done with-" Both Namjoon and Hoseok had the same reaction as Jungkook when they say Yoongi as well.

 

"Woah, Yoongi-hyung." Hoseok said wide-eyed. Yoongi wanted the ground to eat him right now. The dress he wore stop some inches above his knees exposing his slim, milky white legs that made tons of their fangirls really envious. He felt so bare and .

 

'Hiphop is dead again.'

 

"Yoongi-noona, go out with me sometimes." Jungkook .

 

"Yah! You brat!" Yoongi flushed and gave the maknae a look as they laugh.

 

"Hyung! Let's put you in your hiding place." Jimin said. "Ey, don't forget to do it."

 

"Yah, yah, yah I know." he huffed.

 

 

 

 

~ v ~  v ~ v ~ v ~

 

 

  

 

     "Ugh. I'm so tired." Seokjin whined under his breath as he drag himself towards the dorm. He completely forgot what this day is supposed to be after a very rigorous morning of dance practice. When he entered the dorm it was dark and the lights are all out. "Hello? Is anybody home?" he fumbled for the light switch.

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!" his bandmates greeted him the moment the lights flickered on. Namjoon and Hoseok used party poppers and pulled him to the kitchen. The maknae line brought him the cake and they all sang him the traditional birthday song. He also spotted various dishes on the table.

 

"Make a wish and blow the candles hyung!" Jungkook said. Seokjin closed his eyes then silently made his wish and blow the candles. The rest burst into cheers again. The eldest frowned a bit when he finally noticed that Yoongi wasn't around. He was about to ask when Jimin spoke.

 

"Present time!" they all hand him his presents. Seokjin's heart swelled and felt teary at all their efforts.

 

"Wow, thank you so much." he grinned sniffling. "This is too much. Honestly, I forgot that it's my birthday today. I'm really touched by all of this. Thank you for your efforts."

 

"Aww, you're welcome hyung." Hoseok said. "Anything for our beloved shoulder-hyung slash eomma." they laughed then exchanged knowing looks.

 

"But that's not all hyung." Namjoon said.

 

"Yes, we still have a surprise for you." Jimin winked at him and Seokjin stare at them, really intrigued. They dragged their hyung towards the living area where a life-sized pink box was located.

 

"What's this?" he asked making his way towards it.

 

"Pull the ribbon hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly.

 

"Happy Birthday Jinnie-hyung!" they all chorused once again as he pull the ribbon. The others prepared their phones at the back. The sides of the box fell. Seokjin gasped out loud and clasped his hands on his mouth.

 

"Saengil chukhahae! Saranghamnida Jinnie-oppa~ " Yoongi did it with full aegyo- pitched cutesy voice and overly cute poses. The rest of Bangtan snickered at the back and took videos and photos of him. Yoongi felt like dying inside.

 

'Someday these dips will get it from me.'

 

     Seokjin was still staring at him in shock because Yoongi was dressed in one of his favorite characters in Super Mario. Meeting the eldest's gaze made the shorter boy more flustered and embarrassed. He really wanted to run away forever.

 

"Let's eat!" Taehyung said going back to the kitchen, the others following his suit leaving Seokjin and Yoongi in the living room.

 

"Ugh. Kill me now." the rapper groaned. Seokjin laughed and stepped closer to him.

 

"Honestly, you look really beautiful Yoongi-ah." the older boy cooed cupping his face. Heat rushed to Yoongi's cheeks as his heart thumped wildly in his chest. "I'd never thought you'd agree to do this especially Princess Peach."

 

"Ugh. I just can't say no when it comes to you. It's so unfair." he said pouting. Seokjin laughed and kissed the pout off his lips, startling the other.

 

"I know." he said earning a scowl form Yoongi. "Is this your present for me?"

 

"Oh ." he exclaimed. He completely forgot his present for him. Seokjin just chuckled again and leaned to his ear.

 

"Well, you can make it up later." his voice dropped some octaves lower, sending chills down to his spine. He pulled back with a smirk plastered on his face. Yoongi felt his mouth dry and his body went numb.

 

"Yah, you two save it for later! Everyone's starving!" Jimin's head popped from the kitchen and snickered at them. "Plus you two need some energy for that 'later'"

 

"YAH! Shut up Ji!" he hissed at the younger boy, flushing harder. He heard Seokjin laugh beside him then he pulled him to the kitchen where the rest are waiting.

 

"Come on. Jiminnie's right." he winked slyly making him flush darker than he is. The rapper just scoffed at him avoiding his gaze. Yoongi definitely can't say no to that.

 

 

 

~ FIN ~