E-ncourages you at his very best ♥ YoonMin ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

Hello guys! *peeps behind a tree*

I really want to apologize for not updating recently :( MIANHAE :(

I've been caught up with my graduation practices and the graduation itself :(

Now, I can update regularly tho ^_^ I JUST GRADUATED!!! hehe ^_^

Omg, I'm not ready for college yet O.o mixed emotions! >.<

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE GRADUTES OUT THERE! ^_^

So here's a little something to make it up for you guys hehe Hope you like it!

I was inspired by the starting scene in HSM 3 lol

Also, A BIG BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL MY SUBBIES <3 *throws confettis everywhere*

Thank you for your continuous support for my stories <3

Sorry for all the mistakes and fir the story itself if it .

♥Paige

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pairing: MIn Yoongi x Park JImin ll YoonMin ll

 

FINAL:

 

 

 

 "Alright! That's enough for today boys. Let's pack up and head home."

 

     The coach blew his whistle one more time and the players head to the locker room to freshen up.

 

"You okay?"

 

"Hmmm..." Yoongi hummed in response as he slimp down on a bench with Jaehyo doing the same. "The big game's just around the corner."

 

"Yep. I hope we can win the cup this this time." the other said. After some more talks, they freshened up and went home.

 

"I'm home." Yoongi said when he reached the dorm. The soreness and exhaustion from training began to eat his body. Much to his surprise and delight, the dorm is quiet.

 

"Hey hyung." a familiar mop of black hair peeped from the kitchen doorway.

 

"Hey Chim. Are the others out?" the younger chuckled and shook his head. Yoongi joined him in the kitchen.

 

"No hyung. Everybody's present here. Want some?" he pushed him a bowl of steaming, hot instant ramyeon.

 

"Thanks." he took the bowl and eat. "Where are they?"

 

"The hyung line are busy with their projects- well Namjoon hyung is in the composing room. And the maknae line are knocked out already after eating because of their P.E class." Yoongi chuckled slightly.

 

"Okay."

 

"You seemed exhausted too, hyung. Are you one with the maknae line?"

 

"Well, yeah." they laughed. "The Big game's coming in two days."

 

"What?!" Jimin exclaimed startling Yoongi a bit. His shocked expression hastily turned into a pouting face. "I want to go hyung. I really do but that's the same day as my Chemistry Quiz Bee."

 

"N'awww it's alright, Chim." he ruffled his hair. Jimin just pouted harder. "I want to be there too, you know. I know you can win it. Do well Einstein, okay?"

 

"Thanks hyung." he flashed a toothy grin, turning his eyes into slits. "I know our team will do well because you're there." they laughed again and finish their food together.

 

     Yoongi was really hoping that Jimin would come to watch the game but their schedules clashed. Jimin is a top student which is why he is chosen as a representative to compete for their school. The upcoming match is Yoongi's first big game and he was a bit disappointed that Jimin couldn't go and that he also couldn't be there for the younger boy whom he values so much.

 

     The day they were all waiting for, came. Yoongi woke up and head to the dining area for breakfast. His eyes scanned the room only to find Seokjin in there.

 

"Oh hey, Yoongi." the older boy greeted.

 

"G'morning hyung. Where are the others?" he asked as he sit down.

 

"Oh Namjoon is still in the bathroom. Hoseok went out for a morning jog. And the maknae line left for school."

 

"How about Jimin?"

 

"He left the earliest." Seokjin said as he gave him his plate. "Oh-and he left a note for you-" he hand him a piece of blue paper. "-eat up Yoongi-ah, you need to fuel up for your game today. We'll be there."

 

"Thanks hyung." he ate his food and unfolded the paper.

 

                                                               Yoongi-hyung,

I have to leave early. I really wish I could be there.

I know you'll do well, hyung ^v^ Win or lose, I'm still

Proud of you ^_^ I believe in you, Yoongi-hyung! ◕‿◕

Fighting~

                                                        ~Jiminnie

 

     A huge smile stretched on Yoongi's lips after he read Jimin's note. This is enough to fuel him up for the game. He folded back the note and keep it safely.

 

~

 

"Alright team, let's do well in this game. Remember our tactics and strategies. Keep your head in the game." the coach told them. The players line up and entered the court to start the game. They were in yellow clad while their opposing team is in green. Yoongi spotted his five other dorm buddies huddled together in the bleachers.

 

"GO YOONGI-HYUNG!" Taehyung's deep voice boomed earning some glares from the people below  him. The older boy sent them a smile and a thumbs-up. He mentally sighed and thought about Jimin. The whistle blew signalling that the game started. Yoongi snapped himself from his thoughts and focus on their game.

 

     The game started out smoothly for the Yellow team but as the match reaches the final quarter, they were falling back. Their score had a great gap from the Green Team. The are barely 16 minutes left and if they can't shoot as many as possible to exceed their opponents, they would lose.

 

"Drink up." Jaehyo hand him a bottle of cold water.

 

"Thanks." he downed the bottle of water in no time. "You think we can make it?"

 

"Well, yeah. We can." the older boy patted his back.

 

"Okay listen guys. We're falling back. Win or lose, it doesn't matter." their coach said. "Just show them what you got. I know you can do it."

 

     Meanwhile, the Chemistry Quiz Bee finished earlier than expected. Of course, Jimin won. After some few small talks, photo-taking and receiving his award, Jimin dashed to the other side of the campus where the court is located.. He reached the last quarter and he was just in time because the players are just going back in the court. Jimin's eyes searched the court and he smiled when he found Yoongi. He grabbed the megaphone from the person beside him.

 

"GO YOONGI-HYUNG!" he yelled startling everybody beside him with the volume of his voice. Yoongi turned to him with a surprised expression that immediately turned into a gleeful one. "GO HYUNG!" Yoongi sent him a wink before going back to the game. Jimin noticed that the opposing team is leading by a great number of points and he thought about lifting their spirits up. He turned to the crowd and raised the megaphone up to his lips.

 

"FELLOW STUDENTS, LET"S SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR OUR TEAM, OKAY?" Jimin said gathering their attention. "REPEAT AFTER ME: Y-E-LL-O-W!" the student body repeated what he said and the drummers picked up the right beat. "ONE MORE TIME!" Again, they repeated it with great enthusiasm.

 

     Yoongi chuckled to himself as he heard Jimin's voice in the background. Now that he's here, he felt more motivated to play and win the game.

 

"Wow, Chim's doing good." Hoseok laughed.

 

"Yoongi's doing good either." Seokjin smirked as the announcer said something about the Yellow team's progress.

 

"GO HYUNG!" Jimin cheered his lungs out as Yoongi managed to shoot a three-point ball. The crowd erupted into cheers. The Yellow Team is catching up. Jimin still headed the crown to cheer. Just as Yoongi attempted to shoot again, he was accidentally hit hard by an elbow on his stomach causing him to fall on the floor. The crown hitched and went silent.

 

"Owww..." Yoongi groaned.

 

"HYUNG!" Jimin cried. Their captain, Kris, called for a time out. Jaehyo help him up along with Kwangyeon.

 

"Where does it hurt?" Kwangyeon asked.

 

"He hit me hard here." he pointed at the part near his diaphragm.

 

"Does it hurt badly?" their captain asked. "Take a rest first, we'll substitute you for a while."

 

"No, I'm alright. I can manage." Yoongi said. Their coach also talked to him and asked him to rest but he declined.

 

"Hyung!" they turned to see Jimin running towards them. Jaehyo and Kwangyeon let him but winced when they saw him wince too when he walked.

 

"You came." he managed to let out a grin despite of the pain he endures. He also noticed the medal that hug around his neck. "You won?!"

 

"Yes, hyung!" he grinned. "Plus, I wouldn't miss this for the world."

 

"That's really cool! I know you can do it, Einstein." he reached out ruffle his hair and Jimin notice him flinch.  "I wish I was there."

 

"It's alright, hyung. You should take a rest." he said really worried. Yoongi just chuckled at him.

 

"I'm fine Chim." he said. "But right now, I can hardly breathe...a bit.."

 

"You can do it just know that I believe~" Jimin suddenly sang making Yoongi laugh.

 

"Then that's all I really need." he grinned.

 

"Then come one! I'll make you strong." he still sang. "-It's time to turn it up, game on!" they laughed

 

"You made it look like that scene from that cheesy flick you love to watch." Yoongi snickered.

 

"Yah, hyung! No need to say it out loud!" the younger blushed. The whistle blew signalling that the game is back on. "Go hyung, I know you can do it."

 

"I will, Chim." he winked at him making more flustered. He went back to his spot and continue cheering with all his might. The yellow team fought back great deal. Their scores are really close to each other. If Yoongi's team shoots him last five seconds, they'll win. Jaehyo was the one holding the ball and Yoongi prays that they'll make a shoot. The older boy was cornered and Yoongi panicked. Jaehyo spotted him and threw him the ball. Yoongi stare at the ball on his hands for a moment. The crowd hitched again. Due to pressure, Yoongi suddenly threw the ball and it shoot through the ring right before the timer reached zero. The crowd went wild and erupted into cheers.

 

"WE WON!" Kwangyeon exclaimed happily. The crowd went down in the court celebrating their victory. The Yellow team exchange congratulations with everybody.

 

"Hyung!" Yoongi turned to see Jimin running towards him again.

 

"Chim!" he caught him in his arms. "I really thought you wouldn't come. I know you're busy but you still came. Thank you, Jiminnie. I wouldn't have helped my team won if it weren't for you- you're our and my strength." he hugged the smaller boy tightly. Jimin was deeply touched by his hyung and equally hugged him back.

 

"Awww it's nothing hyung." he grinned. "Like I said, I wouldn't miss this for the world, I have faith in you, Yoongi-hyung. I know you'll do good. But even if you lose, I'm still proud of you. I was suppose to be here a bit earlier but you know, the people here-"

 

"Jiminnie~" Yoongi rolled his eyes, cutting off his blabbering. "It's alright. Seeing you here gave a lot of strength to carry on."

 

"Awww Yoongi-hyung's being cheesy~" Jimin laughed his famous laugh.

 

"Yeah, whatever Dooly." he spun him around by the waist, both of them laughing. "You were really awesome back there."

 

"Aish, hyungg~" he blushed as Yoongi pressed his forehead on his.

 

"I mean it." Yoongi pouted at him.

 

"I made some props for my cheering but being the goldfish I am, I forgot it at the dorm." he huffed. "Stupid me, for bei-"

 

     Jimin was silenced by Yoongi's lips on his. The younger was momentarily shocked but then let himself give in. Everything was muted in their own little world.

 

"Hey, Yonngi-hyung! Cong-" Namjoon stopped in his tracks before he reached them causing the rest to bump on his back.

 

"Owww hyung, why'd you-" the others stopped and stared like Namjoon did. Hoseok and Taehyung grabbed their phone and start snapping photos like the paparazzi.

 

"YAH! Stop that you two!" Seokjin scold them. "Let's just go." he ushered them away.

 

     Yoongi pulled back with a smirk playing on his lips while Jimin stood there in shock. His eyes were wise as dimes and his cheeks are tainted in dark pink.

 

"Shut up, Dooly." he said. "You should always watch our games so we could always win."

 

"Hmmm...maybe I should/" Jimin grinned. Yoongi leaned and whispered something to him.

 

"And then I could claim my reward afterwards." he smirked at him again. The flush on the younger boy's cheeks darkened.

 

"YOONGI-HYUNG~"

 

~FIN

A/N: Hint on the next letter: I'll be posting a SUGAMONSTER next! hihi Stay tuned! *wink wink* #PaigeOut