L-istens to you ♥ TaeGi ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

As promised, here you go =))

hehe WARNING for slight cussings hehe =)

I am planning to post 2 chapters per update because my school is coming really soon and I want to write more stories for you guys ♥ hehe

Sorry for mistakes and typos thoo :(

Thank you again for your support and for sunscribing to this ♥

If you had any pairing requests or prompts, don't hesitate :)

♥Paige

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pairing: Min Yoongi x Kim Taehyung ll TaeGi ll

 

 

     Min Yoongi is labelled as 'The IDGAF' in their dorm, short for I-Don't-Give-A-. Well, he likes to sleep- he usually spends his free time that way. He also deadpans the world and he doesn't give a most of the time. The pale boy is also the most silent in the dorm but that doesn't mean he can't be spoken to or he isn't close to his bandmates.

 

'Why waste your saliva in nonsense stuff.' he says. There are rare times that he's hyperactive, clingy, chatty and loud. Sometimes the others think it's a bit scary but they love both Yoongis nonetheless. He's more likely to be found in his room writing and composing songs or creating his mixtapes. The rest know that he shouldn't be bothered or they'll face his wrath.

 

     On the other hand, Kim Taehyung is labelled as their '4D Alien'. He is Yoongi's polar opposite. Coming from his label itself, he is a very hyperactive person and is very unique in his own way. He is the mood maker in their dorm and a huge kid at heart. He's like a huge ball of energy that has a really wide, creative imagination. He can bring different colors to anyone's dark world.

 

     This is one of the rare days they are free after their schedule for the day. So all of them-except Hoseok and Seokjin, chose to stay in the dorm and spend their time there. Hoseok and Seokjin planned to go to the figure shop to check if new sets of their collection came. Namjoon locked himself in his and Yoongi's shared room to sleep. The maknae line are in the living room watching TV.

 

     Since Yoongi can't enter his room and the maknae line's shared room is messy, he grunted and sat in the couch beside the three younger boys. He wasn't really interested in what they are watching so he just sat there and closed his eyes. They were noisy, especially Taehyung, but Yoongi can bear with them.

 

     Jimin and Jungkook were getting bored of the show while Taehyung was really immersed and kept on commenting and doing some adlibs while watching.

 

"Lat's play AC hyung!" Jimin nodded and the two went to their room leaving Yoongi and Taehyung in the living area.

 

"Waahh~ Chim, Kookie! Things are getting intense! OMO tell him you love him! Hey, who do you think is the one fo- eh? Where they'd go?" he look around to see only Yoongi sitting on the couch, sleeping. Taehyung pouted and just sat beside him. "Well Taetae, I guess it's just you and me today."

 

     Yoongi's not really sleeping and he couldn't sleep much to his surprise. He is aware of his surroundings and he noticed that it went silent all of a sudden. He opened his eyes and turned to see Taehyung sitting beside him with a pout on his lips as he watch the show.

 

"Wow, you're quiet." he smirked as the younger male turned to him and his pout only deepened.

 

"Chim and Kookie left me." Taehyung whined slightly. "And I have only Taetae to talk with but he left too. Plus you're sleeping. Nobody ever wanted to talk and to listen to me."

 

     Yoongi stared at him for a moment digesting everything he said.

 

"I do listen to you." he said earning a puzzled look from the brunette.

 

"But you're sleeping-"

 

"Yah, sleeping and closing your eyes are different okay?" he said with a small huff. Taehyung let out another whine and Yoongi just gave him a glare and a slightly offended look. "You don't believe me? Well okay then. Remember some weeks ago at the van? You sat with Namjoon in the middle. You were telling him about your dream where Bangtan got involved in a zombie apocalypse. You said Hoseok got bitten and we need to rid of him using mayonaise and chilli powder because - I don't know why but you said zombies are allergic to them.

 

   "Then on the practice room last week. You were saying something about 'What if there are seven other people that looks like us?' Then you bursted into creating a fanfiction-like story. You even used Jimin as the character of the story. And you said he'll meet 'Brian', his doppelganger then they switched places without us knowing and got to experience each other's lives. You haven't even finished telling the whole story yet." he told him. Taehyung just stare at him in utter bewilderment. "I'm not always sleeping you know."

 

     That's true. Yoongi likes sleeping but he's not really sleeping all the time. Sometimes he just closes his eyes to rest. He may be silent but Yoongi's really observant and is aware of his surroundings.

 

"Wow...I just...I-" the younger male is loss for words. He surely didn't expect this from him-from Min Yoongi. "I-I don't know what to say."

 

"You don't have to." the pale boy said with a sheepish grin. "Actually, I enjoy listening to everything you say."

 

"Really hyung? You do?" a bright beam appeared on his face.

 

"Yes, I do." he chuckled lightly. "Because every time you say something my mind pictures everything and it's really cool." It's true as well. Every time he closes his eyes, he found himself somewhere near Taehyung and is listening to whatever he says.

 

     He really enjoys listening to the younger male. He may be loud and noisy most of the time and the others sometimes gives up on him but Yoongi doesn't. He can be weird and annoying up to the point you can go insane but somehow, Yoongi doesn't mind-except when he's on Producer Yoongi mode. He may not show it, but he does. Taehyung, then, scooted closer to him and placed the back of his hand on his forehead then to his neck.

 

"Yah, what are you doing?"

 

"Are you sure you're Yoongi-hyung-our always sleeping Yoongi hyung?" he said.

 

"YAH! What's that suppose to mean you brat?"

 

"Yep, you're him." they laughed.

 

"Since you're whining about no one to talk to earlier, why don't you continue that doppelganger story? You didn't even finish telling it!" Taehyung laughed at his hyung and pull him closer to cuddle him. Yoongi isn't really clingy but let's him do it anyway.

 

"You really want to listen to everything I say hyung? Even if it's nonsense-" Yoongi pinched his lips shut."

 

"What you're saying right now is nonsense, Taehyung. Of course I would." he said removing his hand to ruffle his hair. They are polar opposites but hey, opposites attract, right?

 

"Always?"

 

"Always."

 

 

 

 

~FIN~