T-ender Love ♥ JinMin ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

HELLO HELLO!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ♥ OMG ALMOST 100 SUBBIES OMG ♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you for subscribing and everything T----T and also for patiently waiting and for continuously supporting! ^___^

I LOVE YOU GUYS ♥ HIHIHI

So here's the next chappieeee!

There's only 6 letters left and I think I'll be able to finish this one this month :( :) asdfghjkl mixed emotions omg

I'm slowly becoming a JinMin trash omg haha

They are just too adorableeeeeaasdsjdhasjdh hahaha O////O

Alright *coughs* well here you go, enjoy!

♥Paige 

xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pairing: Kim Seokjin x Park Jimin ll JinMin ll

 

 

     Never judge a book by its cover.

 

     The famous saying applies to almost everything-persons, objects, circumstances-everything! That was what Kim Seokjin realized the moment he left the grocery store.

 

     The weather was nice-the sun was up, smiling brightly above the clear, blue sky. It wasn't too sunny nor hot-it was just right. So after making his purchase, Seokjin decided that he would just walk home to save the change for other necessities. Plus the weather is in a good condition, why not enjoy it.

 

     That's what he thought.

 

     In life, everything is unpredictable-you can never tell what is going to happen next. What you thought that might occur will somehow end up the way you didn't expect it to be-there's always a twist in fate. So in the midst o his trip back home, dark gray clouds covered the bright sky in a blink of an eye, followed by a quite heavy downpour.

 

"What the actual-" the pouty-lipped man almost let out a string of curses at his predicament. Whit a loud huff, he clutched the groceries close to him and ran towards home.

 

 

 

Nan bureul jilleo

Simjangeul taewo

Neol michige hago sipeo

B.I.G yea we bang like this modu da gati

 

Chong majeun geotcheoreom

 

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Ppangya ppangya ppangya

 

 

 

     Big Bang's Bang Bang Bang was blasting off from Jimin's phone as he finished the rest of the dorm chores so his hyung won't have that much to do anymore.

 

     It was their semestral break in college. Their other buddies went home to their families and hometowns. Seokkjin didn't come home because his family went to visit his brother abroad and is going to stay going to stay there for while. Jimin didn't want to leave his hyung alone so he decided to stay with him for the rest of the break.

 

     Exactly when the machine beeped, he also hear a knock on the door. He turned off the machine then rushed to get the door.

 

     Jimin looked like he saw a ghost when he opened the door. Outside was Seokjin, standing all drenched from head to toe, clutching the groceries close to his chest,

 

"Hyung! You're soaked!" the younger ushered the drenched male inside. He placed the almost water sodden groceries on the kitchen table. Seokjin felt really cold, his skin is icy, his plump lips lost its color and he's shivering. "You didn't bring an umbrella."

 

"N-no, I forgot." his teeth chattered a bit while he spoke and the younger boy gave him a look of great disbelief. "I-I swear the w-weather was good today." Jimin shook his head at him.

 

"But you should always bring an umbrella even if the weather is good." he said. "The weather is unpredictable."

 

"I know~" Seokjin almost whined, hugging himself tightly.

 

"Go change your clothes, hyung or you'll get sick!" Jimin nagged. "Take a warm bath first." Even though he's shivering and really cold, he can't help to laugh out loud at him.

 

"Okay, mom~" he managed to tease. Jimin's nostrils flared and he pursed his lips.

 

"Yah! I'm serious hyung!" he  then, whined and pouted at him making Seokjin laugh again. Oh how he love tease the younger male. Yup, Park Jimin is still the same naggy and pouty kid he met back when they were still in diapers.

 

"Alright, alright." he walked towards their room. "But I want some cuddles after, okay?"

 

"Ugh. Fine." the orange haired male rolled his eyes at him but a wide smile spread on his lips.

 

     After taking a warm bath, he wrapped himself in a towel and left the bathroom then sat on his bed. Flashbacks of their memories of their childhood suddenly came back to him leaving him with a goofy smile plastered on his face. He was so immersed reminiscing, he didn't noticed Jimin entered with two mugs of hot chocolate.

 

"What the-hyung! It's cold! Get dressed!" Jimin's shriek brought him back to his senses. "You really want to get sick, don't you?"

 

"Huh?" Seokjin still seemed to be lost in the moment.

 

    Jimin let out a groan as he placed the mugs on the side table then went to his wardrobe ro pick out some clothes for his hyung and tossed it to him.

 

"Dress up, hyung, For the nth time, do you want to get sick?" he crossed his arms over his chest making Seokjin snort at him. He look like an angry mom right now.

 

"Arasseo eomma~" Seokjin teased again, standing up to get dressed. Jimin whacked him on his shoulder and drink his hot chocolate. The older sat beside him after and drank his.

 

"I thought you're the eomma here, Jinnie-hyung." he snickered.

 

"I still am~" the older male said singsong voice. Jimin grabbed the towel to dry his hyung's hair when he finished his mug of hot choco.

 

"Whatever hyungie." he giggled. "You're like a baby right now."

 

"Just for you~" Seokjin winked at him. "I'm your baby~" Jimin blushed and giggled again.

 

"Yes hyung~ you're my big baby~" he cooed squishing his cheeks in his tiny hands.

 

"And this big baby wants his cuddle now." he gave him his best puppy dog face.

 

"Nuh-uh." Jimin played for a bit but he didn't know how long he could resist the older male.

 

"Aww but you promised!" Seokjin pouted. The orange haired male mentally gulped.  He just dug his own grave. Seokjin is an expert with this and Jimin doesn't know if he can hold on longer.

 

"I didn't promised anything~" he smirked. Seokjin's pout deepened and give him the best puppy dog eyes he could. The other found his hyung extremely adorable at the moment and it's killing him but he held his guard. "Don't wanna." The brunette noticed a slight shake in the younger's voice for short period and he smirked to himself.

 

"Okay, but you forced me, Jiminnie~"

 

"Wha-" Seokjin pulled him by the waist and tickled him mercilessly. Jimin squeaked and squirmed as he tried to escape his hyung. Peals of laughter and giggles filled the room and echoed throughout the whole dorm. Seokjin let him go and they lay side by side, panting and catching up their breathes. "You're a meanie!"

 

"I know." he chuckled and pulled him closer.

 

"I hate you~" Jimin mumbled as he snuggled his hyung.

 

"The more you hate, the more you love Jiminnie." he poked his cheek making him look at him with another pout. "I love you too~"

 

     Seokjin kissed the pout off his lips. Pink hue immediately rose on the apples of his cheeks. He let out a giggle before hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

 

"Geez hyung, you're so cheesy."

 

"Yah! You ruined the moment!"

 

     They went on like that for the rest of the day-with occasional teasing, childish banters and muttering sweet nothings to each other. The rain finally stopped and the once perfect weather ruturned but it doesn't matter anymore-because their moments together is beyond perfect~

 

 

 

 

~FIN~