F-orgives and forgets ♥ SugaMonster ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

~Helloooo *waves*

First of all, THANK YOU! Thank you for subscribing, upvoting, commenting and for appreciating this! *showers everybody with hugs and kisses* hehe It really meant a lot <3

Second, this is quite long ^_^ and as I promised SUGAMONSTER ^O^ keke well for this one I got inspired by that Nick show: Max and Shred, that my sister loves to watch hahaha there's this episode where Alvin dances to Squiggle Puppy and then voila! haha

I've been into Red Velvet lately and really love their song 'Ice Cream Cake' <3 waaaahhh it's soooo catchyyy lol and I like their new member tooo!! haha

Anyhoo, enjoy this chappie <3

Disclaimer: I just own the plot :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pairing: MIn Yoongi x Kim Namjoon ll SugaMonster ll

 

 

Turuwab dubab dubab (tteubari dub)

Tturuwab dubab dubab (tteubari dub)

 

     "Mmrnnggg..." Yoongi groaned as Secret's Shy Boy blasted from his roommate's, Hoseok, alarm. It was a freaking Saturday. The song just continued to play. Cursing under his breath, Yoongi sat up and turned it off. He looked over at Hoseok's bed but it was empty. A scowl escaped the other boy. Why set up an alarm then wake up before it? Since he couldn't go back to sleep anymore, he fixed himself and went out for breakfast.

 

"Oh goodmorning Yoongi." Seokjin greeted as he set the dished on the table. He only found the eldest, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung there. "You're up early."

 

"Hoseok's alarm. Where is he?"

 

"He went out for a morning jog with Namjo-"

 

"We're back!" Hoseok announced.

 

"Well, they're here now."

 

"Cool! Breakfast! Thanks hyung!" Hoseok and Namjoon sat down.

 

"Wow, Yoongi-hyung you're up early today." Namjoon smirked filling his plate.

 

"Well yeah, I am. If it weren't for the alarm that blasted out Shy Boy." the pale boy glared at Hoseok who grinned innocently.

 

"Hehe...Sorry hyung."

 

"Oh my gosh!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed out loud startling the rest.

 

"Tae, is everything alright?!" Seokjin asked in panic.

 

"What day is today?" he asked.

 

"Saturday?" Jimin replied staring at him in confusion.

 

"I mean the date."

 

"Uhh...it's...April 19?" Taehyung gasped dramatically.

 

"The new food stall across the dorm is opening up today!" the rest glared at him and gave him a look before going back to eat. Seokjin swatted the younger male for worrying everybody. Meanwhile, Yoongi stared at a distance.

 

'Did I heard it right?'

 

"Yoongi-hyung?" Jungkook waved a hand on his face.

 

"What date is today again?'

 

"It's April 19." With that, Yoongi dropped his chopsticks.

 

April 19.

 

     All eyes were on him with look of confusion and curiosity plastered on their faces. His expression was unreadable until his face darkened and a scowl appeared.

 

"I'm not hungry anymore." he stood up stormed to his room leaving the others surprised and confused.

 

"What's up with him?" Jimin asked

 

"Yeah and April 19?" Hoseok added. The rest shrugged and just went back to finishing their breakfast. After eating, Jungkook volunteered to do the dishes along with Namjoon.

 

"I wonder how's Yoongi-hyung. He still hadn't come out from his room." Namjoon said as Jungkook sighed.

 

"Just-just let him be for the rest of the day. He'll be better tomorrow." the youngest said making Namjoon wonder more. He could sense that the maknae knows something.

 

"He seemed to hate this day."

 

"Well Yoongi-hyung really despises this day." Jungkook paused realizing that he blurted out too much. Namjoon was staring at him.

 

"Why?" Jungkook met his gaze and sighed again.

 

"Promise me that this will be only just between you and me, hyung. Swear to me."

 

"I-I swear." he said hastily because Jungkook looked scary right now.

 

"Okay then, it's because..."

 

     Yoongi plopped down on his bed. He totally hate this day. For several years, he tried to ignore this day-like it doesn't exist but he just can't because April 19 will always be April 19 no matter what. It's always part of everybody's life. He buried his face in his hands as a really unforgettable memory flashed in his mind like a nightmare.

 

"Stupid ." he stood up and decided to take a hot bath to calm his nerves.

 

"...Yoongi-hyung never felt so deeply embarrassed that he wanted to disappear. That's why he loathes this day." Jungkook finished explaining it to him. Namjoon was really shocked to hear this. "Let me show you." Jungkook searched the web with his phone and showed him a clip.

 

     It was a kid Yoongi wearing a puppy costume. He was singing to a song called 'Squiggle Puppy' for a community gathering. In the midst of his performance, a running boy bumped into him and cause Yoongi to topple on the cake and over the table. When he tried to stand up, he falls back again because of the icing on the ground. Yoongi grabbed the table cloth making the other stuff on the table to spill over him.

 

"." was all Namjoon could say as an all too familiar memory came back to him after he watched the clip.

 

"Hey, that's funny. That running kid looks just like you, hyung." Jungkook said.

 

"." Namjoon cussed again. The maknae look at his hyung with raised brows in cunfusion. The older boy went pale and looked like he saw a ghost. With that, Jungkook slowly realized what Namjoon meant.

 

"Oh my god." he clasped his hands to his mouth.

 

"Kookie! You have to help me." the older turned desperately  to the shocked maknae.

 

 

 

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

 

 

     "Hyung?" Jungkook knocked on the door. Yoongi just came out from the bathroom when he heard somebody knock on the door. He threw on some clothes and opened the door.

 

"Hey Kookie."

 

"Uhh...hey hyung." he stuttered out. "Canyoupleasecomewithmetothepark?"

 

"What?" he asked raising a brow at him not understanding a word he said.

 

"Can you please come with me to the park?" he said in a tiny voice.

 

"Can't you ask your other hyungs to go?" he said. He's not really in the mood to do anything today. The maknae just pouted at him.

 

"But-but the other hyungs are busy." he said. "Seokjin-hyung took Taetae to that new food stall. Hobi-hyung and Jiminnie are in our room doing stuff I don't want to say but I know you know-"

 

"Okay,okay stop." Yoongi shuddered as he shook a mental image of what his dongsaengs are up to. "How about Joon?"

 

"I don't know where he is." he lied. "Can you please go with me?"

 

"Kookie, you're eighteen-"

 

"I know! But what if I die crossing the street? Or-or what if somebody kidnaps me?" he whine as Yoongi rolled his eyes at him. "Come on hyung, I'll treat you that ice cream cake you love to eat." Yoongi's ears perked at that.

 

"Really?" Jungkook nodded. "Okay then. You're lucky you're our wee little baby."

 

"Hyungg~"

 

'Okay Mission Get-Yoongi-hyung-out, DONE!' Jungkook thought.

 

"Hello donsaeng, what do you like to have today?"

 

"Hello Joohyun-noona, hmm...anything new?"

 

"How about the Red Velvet one?"

 

"Okay!" Jungkook and Yoongi found their spot near the fountain and settled down.

 

"This is big." the older said looking at the ice cream cake Jungkook bought.

 

"Well, it's their new flavor and I'm also hungry." they started eating.

 

     Meanwhile, Namjoon was hiding behind the tree. He was desperately hoping for everything to go well. He prepared everything within the few hours he got. He memorized the song, practiced the steps, and even bought a costume. This mission will mark his image but he's willing to risk it for Yoongi.

 

'Screw your image, Joon. Break a leg." he told himself as he gather up all his confidence and reveal himself to the world. He easily gained the attention of the people in that area. Namjoon reall wanted the ground to eat him.

 

'Do this for Yoongi." he chanted in his mind like a mantra. Namjoon could feel all eyes on him.

 

"This tastes so good." Yoongi turned and gaped at him. Jungkook did too. The maknae knew that this was his Namjoon-hyung. He didn't know this part of his plan. All he told him was to get Yoongi to go at the center circle of the park. "What the-"

 

'Here goes nothing.' Namjoon put up the brightest smile he could and start singning.

 

I know a dog who's curvy and silly

Eats only moose butter, when it's time for supper

 

I know a puppy whose tail is always wagin'

Friends with a dragon and drive a big wagon

 

     Namjoon could hear laughter and murmurs around but he decided to ignore them for the sake of his mission and of Yoongi who's ogling him with a look he can't identify. Yoongi just stared at the guy dancing to Squiggle Puppy. He doesn't know what to feel when somebody reminds you of something you want to forget. And somewhat, he finds him familiar but he can't tell because of his face painting and costume.

 

Squiggle Puppy you're the best-est pup

Everytime I see yah, ya always cheer me up

 

     As he continue to sing and dance (and to humiliate himself) in front of many people, a boy on a skateboard came hurtling by. He got distracted by Namjoon and didn't realize that he would crash into him.

 

"Look out!" he yelled. Namjoon turned to him with a shocked look. He managed to push him out of the way but Namjoon flew over to where Yoongi and Jungkook are seated. He tripped and his face landed on the ice cream cake then slid across the table, startling the two.

 

"Owww..." Namjoon graoned. He can hear people laughing and cameras snapping. He stood up but can't see properly because of the ice cream cake smeared on his face.

 

"Are you-" Yoongi started but was cut off by him.

 

"I'm-I'm f-fine. I-" Namjoon walked not noticing that he's walking towards the fountain.

 

"Wait! Hyung don't-" before Jungkook could finish, Namjoon toppled over and plunged into the fountain. Yoongi and Jungkook help him up and brough him away from people. The maknae help him with his  head pieces and make-up.

 

"Namjoon?!" the oldest among them exclaimed as soon as the face paint was off. Namjoon just gave him a pained grin.

 

"I'll-I'll just go grab your thing, hyung." Jungkook stood up and left. Yoongi was still staring at him in shock.

 

"Are you hurt?"

 

"I'm alright, hyung."

 

"Why did you do that?"

 

"Hyung, let me explain." he grabbed his wrists pulling him down beside him. "Several years ago, I was playing with my friend, Jackson, when I received a message from home that my mom was sent to the hospital, so I ran back home. There was a community gathering being held in the town square. My house is across and I really have to get home but I have to pass through the thick crowd. As I made my way, somebody pushed me causing me to bump hard into someone. I didn't look back because I really have to go home."

 

     Yoongi just stared at him for a moment, letting his words sink in slowly into him. Then, everything clicked inside his head.

 

"It was-"

 

"Yes, hyung. I'm the reason why hate this day. 'm the reason why this day haunts you. And I'm really sorry, I truly am but that's not enough to cover up the pain and humiliation you've been through." Namjoon said. Yoongi went  speechless. He doesn't what to say or to respond. For years, he thought that it was a stupid prank but now he got the explanation that he always yearned for.

 

"Is-is this why you did this?" Namjoon nodded his head.

 

"Yes. Please don't scold Jungkook. It was him who told me about it and I wouldn't realize everything if it weren't for him." he said. "I did this so I would know what would it feel like to be in your place that time when it happened. And also to make it up to you." Again, this left the older boy out of words. Namjoon has sacrificed himself (especially his reputation) just for him. Yoongi didn't expect that and to be honest, he was deeply touched. "If you're angry-"

 

"Shut up, Joon." he clamped a hand on his mouth. "I'm not mad at you. Well- maybe before all of this, I wanted to hunt down that person but I got the explanation that clears up everything. It was an accident, Joon. It was the people who found fun in that I hate. I understand everything Namjoon, and I forgive you. I guess I'm really stupid for letting it affect me. I shouldn't have done so. I should've just help myself be better instead of wasting my time sulking around. Let's just keep it in the memory box and continue with life." he removed his hand with a grin.

 

"Wow...Thank you hyung, really." Namjoon grinned as well.

 

"No. Thank you, Joonie." he said. "Everything you did today was just...woah. You helped me pull off a thorn in my life. You even risked yourself for and I'm really touched, to be honest. I don't even really know what to say about it."

 

"Who are you and what have you done to Yoongi-hyung?"

 

"Yah!"

 

"Just kidding, hyung." both chuckled. "It's nothing. I'd do anything for you-I'd risk anything even myself just to make you feel better and happy hyung." A wild blush appeared on Yoongi's pale cheeks.

 

"Now, isn't that chee-" Namjoon just chuckled and shut him up with a peck on the lips. The older boy just blushed harder when the other pulled back. Somebody cleared his throat and they say Jungkook.

 

"Uhh...I'm not interrupting something, aren't I?"  he mumbled looking away from them, blushing as well. The two chortled and shook their heads. "You better change hyung or you'll get sick. Oh, and Joohyun-noona asked me to give you this as a cheer up present." he showed them a box ice cream cake.

 

"Cool! Let's go home!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

     "We're ho-Eeeewww, get a room you two!" the three got home and walked in to Taehyung and their Seokjin-hyung being lovey dovey and kissy kissy on the couch. Taehyung made a face at them.

 

"What's that?" their eldest hyung asked.

 

"Ice cream cake." Jungkook said.

 

"Lalalalala~ lalala~" Taehyung suddenly sang.

 

"Hey guys! Check this video! It's viral in the internet." Hoseok said.

 

"Yes! It's so cool and hilarious!" Jimin jumped laughing from behind. Hoseok showed them Namjoon's Squiggle Puppy mishap earlier. Namjoon stare at it in horror.

 

"Ugh. Enough Squiggle Puppy!" Namjoon and Yoongi graoned and head to the kitchen.

 

"What's up with them?" Jungkook just sighed.

 

"Let's just eat."

 

"Juseyo dalkomhan geu mat ice cream cake!"

 

"Shut up, Taehyung!"

 

~FIN~