M-oments ♥ JiHope ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

Hello lovelies!

First! I would like to apologize for not updating T.T it would be already almost a month since my last update omg I'm really sorry :((

I have been facing a major writer's block recently ;A; I'm really sorry ;A;

Second, THANK YOU for your still continuous support! Your feedbacks always inspire me and gives me strength to write :) I LOVE YOU ALL <3

So here's the next chappie :) I hope you like it :)

I am really obssessed with catboy au hehehe sooo here's a catboy fic :)

And I really love catboy Jimin <3 he's really adorableeeee <3

See you on the next chappie!

♥Paige

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pairing: Jung Hoseok x Park Jimin ll JiHope ll catboy!Jimin

 

 

     Hoseok woke up at the sun rays hitting his face as it seeped through the blinds. A scowl threatened to form but quickly dissolved into a smile when he saw the sleeping figure beside him. He was curled up into ball and his silky black tail was wrapped around his waist loosely. The older boy took the moment to gaze into his catboy's angelic face. His thick lashes fanned down against his squishy cheeks that were tainted in light pink hue. And soft breathing sounds escaped from his lush cherry pink lips.

 

     He took his camera from his side drawer and silently took some photos of him. He brushed some strands of his hair away from his face only to fall back again. A chuckle escaped from his mouth before he gently got up from bed and went downstairs to make breakfast. Also, to prepare for his little surprise for his precious Jimin.

 

"Hobi?"

 

     Feeling the warmth beside him disappeared, Jimin stirred and wake up not long after, He opened his eyes and saw Hoseok's empty space. A sad pout formed on his lips as his ears lay flat on top of his head.

 

'He left again.' he thought sadly. H e hasn't seen Hoseok much lately because of his overtime shifts at the law firm and he leaves really early. So when he wakes up, he has already left. Jimin glanced at the clock, it was still a bit early 'Maybe Hobi hasn't left yet.'

 

     The catboy jumped out of bed and run downstairs only to be welcomed by the mouth-watering scent of toast, bacon and brewed coffee. He then, made his way to the kitchen. A huge smile formed on his lips when he saw his beloved owner there.

 

"Hobi!" he squeaked and launched himself at the taller boy, who laughed and hugged him back.

 

"G'morning Jiminnie~" Jimin tightened his embrace and wrapped themselves with his tail. "Why are you up early?"

 

"I thought you left again." he muttered on his chest. "I missed you, Hobi." His words shook his heart. He felt bad and guilty because he knows that Jimin felt really lonely being alone in the house almost everyday. His job at the law firm has been really tight and hectic. He leaves early and comes back home late in the evening so they don't get to see each other much. But now that the knots in his schedule has been smoothed out, he'll finally be able to relax and spend more time with him.

 

"I miss you too, baby." he kissed the top of his head. "And I'm really sorry for leaving you here alone."

 

"It's aright. I understand." the younger boy burrowed his face deeper on his chest, inhaling his sweet scent. Hoseok let out a small chortle.

 

"I'll tell you something." Jimin look up at him. "The case we've been working on is finally done. That means my working hours is back to normal again. "

 

"Really Hobi?" he squealed earning a laugh from the said male.

 

"Yes. But that's not all." he smirked. Jimin's eyes shines in anticipation and curiosity. "I've been given some days off. That means I'll spend more time with my Jiminnie this week!" a loud gasp came out from the shorter boy. "As a start, I've planned a little trip for us today."

 

"REALLY HOBI?!" he exclaimed louder than earlier. Jimin broke out into a huge grin, the apple of his cheeks hid his eyes and Hoseok fought the urge to squish them.

 

"Yes and let's eat now so we leave."

 

     They sat down and ate their breakfast. Happiness is evident in Jimin. His velvety tail swished vigorously and his ears are perked up. His eyes are crinkled up into slits. Hoseok was just as glad as him. He's happy because Jimin is happy. After breakfast, both of them prepared and Hoseok made sure that everything they need is in his back pack.

 

"Hobi!Let's go!" Hoseok heard running footsteps from upstairs. Jimin appeared into the living room, all giddy and jumpy.

 

"Yah, what did I tell you about running down the stairs?" he chuckled as he flatten out his hair that is sticking out in various directions. His cat ears wiggled slightly as he gave him an innocent grin. "All set! Let's go~" The taller male lace their hands together as they walk out their house. An instant blush made its way to Jimin's cheeks as he tried to hide a huge smile that is forming on his lips. They head to the bus stop and board a bus.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"You'll see." he winked at him. "Rest first. It will be quite a long ride."

 

"I'll be fine." Jimin stared out of the window and 'oohed' and 'aahed' at the pretty sights he saw. Hoseok secretly and silently took pictures of him. Not long after, the younger male was dozing off. His head was lolling from side to side so Hoseok gently placed his head on his shoulder until he finally fell asleep.

 

"Jiminnie~ We're here." His shoulder and arm felt numb but he doesn't have the heart to wake him up. He scratched his ears gently earning a soft mewl from Jimin then they board down the bus.

 

"Where are we?' the catboy look around. They are no longer in the city because everywhere you turn are full of thick, huge trees.

 

"You'll see in a bit." the other grinned and entwined their hands again then lead him through an arch walk. Jimin look around with twinkling eyes. He didn't realized Hoseok stopped when he bumped into him. "Here we are."

 

"Wow." he breathe out in great awe as his cat ears twitched vigorously. They were in a park but it's not like the park he has been to before. It's like hidden paradise. There were huge cherry blossom trees scattered around along with other trees. A soft gushing of water from a small stream nearby can be heard. It was really serene and tranquil not like city parks. People sit around, relaxing and enjoying the calming aura of the place.

 

"Do you like it?"

 

"I love it! This place is so beautiful!" he said as he ran around happily. Hoseok grinned and followed his suit while taking pictures around.

 

"Don't go too far, Jimin~ " he called after the excited catboy. Hoseok took pictures around the place. Photography has always been his greatest hobby. He really missed doing it but he's glad that he has time for it again. It also helped him release the stress he's been carrying from work. He turned to check on Jimin but the said boy was nowhere to be seen. Hoseok  felt worry bubble in his stomach and immediately searched for him.

 

     Some minutes passed and he still haven't seen Jimin. Panic was starting to eat him when he heard a familiar giggle nearby. He listened carefully and walk towards the direction it was coming from. It lead him into a garden and there was Jimin, happily playing around with a small swarm of colorful butterflies.

 

     Hoseok can't help smiling at the heart warming scene before him. His cat ears wiggled in delight and his tail swished around trying to use it to coax the butterflies towards him. Sweet, melodic mewls and giggles escaped from his precious Jimin. The young lawyer hid behind a thicket of bushes nearby Jimin and start snapping away pictures. He shifted in his hiding place to get a better angle but he lost his footing causing him to topple face down on the ground.

 

"Hobi?!" the other heard the loud thud the saw Hoseok sprawled on the ground. He rushed immediately to help him up. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

 

"No, I'm fine." he gave a lopsided, sheepish grin as brush the dirt and leaves  off his clothes and his hair.

 

"What are you doing?" Worry is still evident in the younger boy. His cat ears flattening slightly.

 

"You look so precious and I can't fight the urge so I tried to capture every moment." he chuckled. Jimin's cat ears flapped bashfully as a wide grin appeared on his face again, showing his famous eyesmile. He gently cupped Hoseok's face in his small hands and the other pressed their foreheads and rub their noses together causing Jimin to giggle.

 

"You know what's more precious Hobi?"

 

"What?"

 

"This-every moment with you is really precious, even right now. Cameras may capture a lot of moments but pictures will fade. I may not capture every moment I spend with you but my heart does. And it will remain there forever~ "

 

 

 

 

~ FIN ~