J-ust to 'be' with you ♥ TaeKook ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

Hello hello haha

As promised, the next letter ^O^ hehehe

I hope you like it hehe

I just really want to say THANK YOU ♥ for aprreciatingmy stories ♥ Thank you, really. I get my motivation to write from all of you :)

I still have to about 3 months to finish this, hopefully I could finish this next month because I'm starting college :)

So if you want to request a ship or request a story, please don't hesitate to ask me, kay?

So enjoy reading! Toodles!

♥Paige

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pairing: Kim Taehyung x Jeon Jungkook ll TaeKook ll

 

 

      Jungkook puffed his cheeks  and blew out air when the school bell finally rang, signalling for dismissal. He quickly grabbed his stuff and left the classroom.

 

"Kookie!" he turned with a smile. He definitely knows the owner of the voice.

 

"Hey Ta-urmff." the younger boy was silenced by a peck on the lips. Taehyung grinned his usual box smile leaving the other all blushing and flustered.

 

"Awww my Kookie's blushing." he teased poking his pink tainted cheeks. "So cute~"

 

"Tae~" the younger whined as his flush deepens. "Let's go, I want ice cream~"

 

"I'll get you one!" they grab some ice cream nearby and walk home.

 

"Are you coming with me, Tae?"

 

"As much as I want to go but appa needs help in fixing our shed." the older boy said as a pout appear on his lips.

 

"It's alright." Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung pouted more. "Yah, do you want your mouth to stay like that?" he shook his head.

 

"I'll see you though." Taehyung winked.

 

"What-"

 

"Bye Kookie!" he stole another peck and head off the opposite way, leaving Jungkook standing in the sidewalk all confused and flustered at the same time. He snapped himself back to reality while chuckling as he start to walk back home.

 

"Hyung, I'm home-Oh hello Namjoon-hyung." he grinned at the male seated on their couch.

 

"Hello Kookie." he grinned back. "He's in the kitchen."

 

"So, what brings you here today hyung?" he wiggled his brows at him and mentally laughed when he saw him tense a bit.

 

"Hyung will tutor me in Physics and we'll finish our project."

 

"Really? Last time I heard you got a perfect mark in your test, hyung." Jungkook smirked as the older flush. "Don't worry hyung, Jinnie-hyung likes you too,"

 

"Yah you evil maknae-wait what?" the younger boy continued to smirk at him.

 

"I said Jinnie-hyung-"

 

"What about me Kookie?"  he turned to see his older brother holding a tray of freshly baked cookies with two glasses of juice.

 

"-makes the best cookies!" he said innocently. "Can I have some?"

 

"Of course!" Seokjin grinned. Jungkook took a piece and made his way upstairs to his room.

 

"Thanks hyung! Have fun you two!" he winked at them then finally laughed when he saw Namjoon blushed deeper. Jungkook didn't lie when he said Seokjin makes the best cookies because he does, enough said. He went to his room and do his school work and by nightfall, he finished everything. "Finally~" he stretched and plopped down  on the bed. His phone rang and Taehyung's face lit up the screen. "Hello? TaeTae?"

 

"Special delivery!" his deep voice rang on the other line making the other boy laugh.

 

"What do y-"

 

"Go outside your balcony." he did as he was told. When he opened the door, he saw a basket hanging from the tree branch that's near by his balcony. He stared at it for a moment then went back to his phone.

 

"Tae? You still there?"

 

"Yup. And I'm down in your backyard." Jungkook rushed to look. Indeed, he was there wearing a huge grin and is waving at him.

 

"What are you-"

 

"Shh!" Taehyung spoke through the phone. "I'm coming up."

 

"But Tae-" the other hung up before he could speak again. And before he knew it, Taehyung was already there and he greeted him with another peck on his lips.

 

"Hey Kookie!" the younger boy was momentarily shocked then he slapped him on his arm lightly.

 

"Yah~" he chuckled. "You're crazy!"

 

"Crazy for you~" the brunette winked at him making him flush deeper than he was earlier.

 

"Aigoo~ You could've used our doorbell and front door. Seokjin-hyung is downstairs with Namjoon-hyung? I think he's still there?"

 

"Oh he's still there." he said.

 

"Ok-wait how did you know?" Jungkook raised a brow at him.

 

"Well I checked if anybody's home?"

 

"That's creepy, Tae." they laughed. "Since they're still making their project, you could've rang the doorbell instead of climbing the tree."

 

"That's the reason why I didn't went through your front door."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Oh they're done with their project. They're working on some other project." Taehyung smirked making the doe-eyed boy more confused.

 

"Which is?" he asked as Taehyung chuckled.

 

"Well it's such a compromising project, I should say." he smirked again making Jungkook's wide doe eyes  much wider. "It's more of a...physical contact kind of-"

 

"Oh my god Tae. Stop. Too much info." he shuddered and tried to erase the mental images of his hyungs. But he's glad about it though. To him, they're the biggest pair of thickheads that existed. "Let's go inside."

 

     Taehyung untied the basket and followed him inside. He brought out a mat and set everything up like a picnic.

 

"Indoor picnic?" Jungkook settled himself beside him.

 

"I brought your favorite pizza and your favorite soda. For dessert, we have chocolate-dipped strawberries!" he said as he empty the basket and laid them on the mat.

 

"Waaah~" the younger boy giggled. "This is a lot!"

 

"I made them especially for you." Jungkook felt his cheeks felt warm immediately. Before Taehyung could speak, he leaned in for a sweet kiss surprising the other.

 

"Thank you, Tae." he breathed over his lips. A sheepish grin formed on Taehyung's lips.

 

"I'd do anything for you Kookie." he said.

 

"Let's eat before the ants consume us." they laughed and start eating. There was a knock on the door and Seokjin entered.

 

"Hey-Oh Taehyung! When did you get here?" he asked in mild surprise when he saw the brunette.

 

"Just a while ago, I surprised Kookie." he said. "Do you want some hyung?"

 

"No, no. I'm alright." the two younger boys look at each other and mentally laughed at his appearance. Some of his hair was sticking out, his lips were a bit swollen and red, his cheeks were flushed and tainted dark pink and his eyes look so dazed.

 

"How was it hyung?" Jungkook smirked.

 

"W-what?" Seokjin stuttered in surprise.

 

"The project."

 

"Oh-oh it was fine. We finished it."

 

"Where's Namjoon-hyung?" At the mention of the name, his cheeks turned in a darker shade of pink.

 

"H-he went home already." Jungkook just smirked at him. "I'll go now."

 

"Okay hyung." When he left, the two burst into fits of laughter.

 

"I'm glad about it actually." Jungkook chuckled as he took a sip of his soda.

 

"Jinnie-hyung is so dense." Taehyung said.

 

"Yes, they are the biggest pair of thickheads that existed in this planet." he snickered. "But I guess they already fixed that." They ate the rest of the food. Jungkook end lying with his head on Taehyung's lap.

 

"Last piece." The older boy pick the last strawberry.

 

"Ahh~" he said with a bit of aegyo as the brunette feed him the fruit. "I'm so full~ You cook too well, Tae."

 

"Really? I'll cook for you then, now until our forever." the doe-eyed boy giggled.

 

"So cheesy." he pinched his nose. After some few minutes rest, they clean up.

 

"I don't want to go~" Taehyung pouted.

 

"But we're going to see each other tomorrow, Tae." the other giggled again.

 

"I can't wait another day to see you, Kookie." Jungkook flushed at the words of his  cheesy lover. He grinned and pulled him to a tender hug.

 

"Same for me Tae>" he whispered, burying his face on the crook of his neck. "It's getting late. Do you want Baek-eomma to die in worry? You know how he gets." they both chuckled and stayed like that for a little while.

 

"I'll go now~" he kissed Jungkook's forehead. Then made his way to the balcony making the other confused.

 

"Where are you going?" he followed him outside to the balcony.

 

"Home?"

 

"But-Oh no. Don't think of climbing down the tree, Kim Taehyung." he said sternly. "You can use the front door, thank you very much."

 

"Jungkookie, I'll be fine." he chortled.

 

"But-but what if you fall and get hurt?" the younger whined. "or worse-die? I'm going to lose you. Mind you, I'm still gonna marry you-" Jungkook trailed off when he realized what he had just said. A look of amusement flashed on Taehyung's face as the maknae blush and look away. Oh how he wanted the ground to eat him.

 

"Don't worry, baby." Jungkook blushed deeper at the given pet name. "I'll be fine, promise. We'll still get married." he winked at him. "But even if that happens, I'll do anything just to be with you."

 

"Aigoo~" his is so warm and red at the moment. Taehyung's boxy grin only widened at the sight of his younger lover being all flustered. Again, he pulled him into a hug.

 

"I love you, Jungkook." he knows the older is serious when he calls him by his name.

 

"I love you too, Taehyung." Jungkook tightened his hold on him.

 

"Meet me in dreamland, okay?" Taehyung surprised him again by stealing a kiss on the lips for the nth  time then climb down the tree. Jungkook could only blink in surprise.

 

     Slowly, a big smile stretched on his lips. Taehyung sure do know how to make him all flustered and crazy at the same time. Jungkook didn't mind at all though. As long as he have his crazy cheesy alien by his side.

 

 

 

 

~FIN~