A-ccepts you for who you are ♥ YoonSeok ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

Hello lovelies!!

I'm sorry if it took long to update the first letter and to keep you waiting =((

My exams are next week so probably I'll update the next letter the week after my exams :)

Sooo here's the first one!

I started with YoonSeok, because my sister Elle told me about this ship and nagged me to make one for them haha :D

I hope you like it =)) Sorry for the typos and mistakes and if it :/

Request anything you like or what pairing will I do for the next letter :) Just tell me ^__^

Disclaimer: I do not own anything except the plot :)

-Paige ♥

xoxoxox

Pairing: Min Yoongi x Jung Hoseok ll Yoonseok ll

 

FINAL:

 

   "Hobi-hyung, I'll go now!"

 

"Okay Kookie, be safe!"

 

     With one last wave, the younger boy left and Hoseok breathed out a sigh because he was alone again in the cafe since his co-worker Junhong, is on sick leave. There weren't much people coming late at night which is alright in Hoseok's part. He went back to wiping the glasses and accidentally dropped a mixing bowl creating a loud clatter in the silent cafe, earning the attention of the few people in there for a moment. At the same time, the bell tinkled and somebody entered. Hoseok cursed himself for being clumsy and went back to his work, not noticing the person who had just entered.

 

     When he finished, Hoseok nearly dropped the tray of glasses when he turned to see a boy with a really pale skin, dark brown locks and a pair of chinky eyes standing infront of the counter. Good thing he placed the glasses on the counter on time or else those will be cut off from his salary.

 

"Geez! You gave me a fright!" he exclaimed then mentally slapped himself for his outburst on the surprised stranger. "I-I'm sorry. Goodevening sir. Have you been waiting long? I'm really sorry, you could've at least told me."

 

     The stranger grinned apologetically and fished out his phone from his pocket, quickly typing in something then show it to him

 

It's alright, I didn't wait that long. I'm sorry if I scared you.

Well...I couldn't speak. I was born mute.

 

     Heat suddenly flared on Hoseok's cheeks and his eyes bulge out when he read it. He felt embarrassed then started bowing apologetically.

 

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to ask you that way-OUCH!" he hit his head on the counter as he bow to the stranger. The boy doesn't know if he'll laugh at him or pity him.

 

It's alright ^_^ You'll know anyway ^_^ Are you alright?

 

"Well, yeah. I am." Hoseok chuckled sheepishly. The stranger grinned at him and Hoseok swore that it's the sweetest smile he ever seen. He realized that he had been staring at the stranger so he cleared his throat and regained his composture. "So what do you like to have?"

 

One Green Tea Latte, please!

 

"One Green Tea Latte, coming right up!" the stranger couldn't help laughing at him. Despite being late and dark outside, the atmosphere inside the cafe is as bright as day because of Hoseok's cheerful aura. "Here you go!" Hoseok was met by a phone again.

 

Thank you! I'll go now, see you around...Hoseok ^_^

 

Hoseok glanced at his nameplate on his shirt for a short moment. The stranger paid and with a wave, he turned to leave. 

 

"Wait!" the boy turned to him with raised brows. Hoseok began to shy away again. "I-uhh... What's your name?" he look at him in surprise for a moment then typed in his phone.

 

It's Yoongi. Min Yoongi.

 

Involuntarily, a smile made it's way to Hoseok's lips.

 

"Yoongi." he let his name roll on his tongue smoothly. "Okay then. See you around, Yoongi!"

 

     With a smile, Yoongi waved again before leaving and Hoseok was staring ahead with a smile on his face. He realized what he has been doing and snapped himself back to reality. The last group of people also left and he started to clean. That night, the boy named Yoongi and his sugary sweet smile filled Hoseok's mind. Somewhere in him was aching to see him again.

 

     The following week, Yoongi came back at the cafe same time as the previous week. Hoseok was happily humming to Sistar's Touch My Body while sorting the glasses when he heard the bell tinkle.

 

"Goodevening! Welcome to-Yoongi?" the said boy waved at him and grinned. Hoseok felt a tingling sensation on the tip of his toes when Yoongi grinned. To be honest, he doesn't know why but he has been aching to see the pale boy for the past several days. "So, what do you like to have?" Yoongi showed him his phone.

 

The usual, Green Tea Latte ^_^

 

"Okay then!" Hoseok went to work while Yoongi patiently wait for his drink. When Hoseok was about to give him his drink, Yoongi flashed him his phone again.

 

Thanks! Uh...do you mind if I stay here for while?

 

     Hoseok turned to him and saw the other staring at him with hopeful eyes causing him to chuckle.

 

"Not at all." he grinned at Yoongi. It's a really good thing that there's only a number of people who  drops by in his shift. The two of them had some time to get to know each other. Hoseok found out that Yoongi was older by a year so he apologized again and again for calling him Yoongi and he ended up hitting the counter again. Yoongi's condition didn't stop them from learning a lot from each other.

 

I'll go now. It's nice getting to know you Hoseok. It was really fun! Thank you for your time =)

 

"Awww it's nothing hyung." the younger grinned. "I had fun too. Be safe on your way home. See you!" Yoongi chuckled and did a hand signal saying the same. Hoseok didn't know it exactly but understood what he meant. He made a mental note to ask his friend Seokjin, who is a SPED teacher, for help. After cleaning up, he closed the cafe and went home with a huge smile plastered on his face.

 

"Am I doing alright?" he asked while doing some hand signals awkwardly, making the older boy laugh at him. Seokjin agreed to come over and teach him how to do hand signals.

 

"A bit. You just told me that you're pretty." they both laughed.

 

"This is hard." Hoseok pouted.

 

"N'awww you'll get the hang of it later on." Seokjin said and they continued for the rest of the day.

 

     Months had passed and Yoongi never failed to drop by- every Wednesdays to be exact. They would talk and sometimes Yoongi would help him in the cafe no matter how much Hoseok protests or they would hang-out sometimes during their day-offs.

 

     The two got closer and fonder of each other and that made Yoongi scared upon realizing it. He let Hoseok in too deep and began to grow feelings for the younger boy but he can't. Hoseok deserves someone better than him- someone who is normal and won't be difficult to communicate with. Yoongi sighed and laid down, not knowing what to do.

 

"Someone seems happy today." Seokjin said when he dropped by for coffee.

 

"I'm always happy, hyung."

 

"Let me correct myself." he cleared his throat. "You seem happier during Wednesdays, why is that?" Hoseok rolled his eyes.

 

"What are you talking about hyung?" he said. Seokjin just smirked at him.

 

"Whatever, Hobi. I'll go now." he left, still smirking. Hoseok just rolled his eyes at him again. Wednesdays had become Hoseok's favorite day of the week. The thought of Yoongi made him all giddy. He really can't wait to see his hyung.

 

     The usual time that Yoongi comes already passed but the older boy still hadn't showed up. Hoseok kept on glancing at the door every now and then.

 

"Are you waiting for someone hyung?" Junhong asked. Hoseok glanced at his watch. It will be closing time soon and still no sign of Yoongi. He let out a sigh.

 

'Maybe he's busy or something came up' he thought.

 

"Nope. Let's go clean up."

 

     Hoseok went home feeling sad and glum. He didn't get to spend some time with Yoongi that day. There was a twinge inside but he ignored it thinking that maybe his hyung had other plans. When he got home, he sent him a message.

 

     I'm sorry Hoseok. Something came up.

 

                                                                            It's alright hyung. Maybe next week =)

 

     On his day off, he asked him they could hang out but the other said he's visiting his family. He asked him sometime that week but Yoongi said they will have a reunion with his highschool  batchmates. For two weeks, things continued to be like that. From jolly and bubbly, Hoseok became gloomy. Wednesday came, Hoseok was hoping that he would drop by so he asked him. Again, his hopes was shattered when Yoongi said that he can't because of work. This time, Hoseok didn't let it pass. He knows something is up with his hyung. Yoongi had been avoiding him and he wanted to know why.

 

"Hobi-hyung, are you alright? You're spacing out again." Junhong asked snapping him from his thoughts.

 

"Yes I am, Junhongie!" he forced out a smile, "Ooh! That table is ordering something." Junhong left to assist the customer and Hoseok sighed.

 

     It became clear to him that Yoongi has been avoiding him. The twinge in his stomach is getting worse. He really wanted to spend time with him and have some fun. Plus, he missed seeing Yoongi's sugary sweet smile. Before Hoseok knows it, he realized that he had liked his hyung for a while now.

 

     On the other hand, guilt washed over Yoongi. He's hurting someone who showed him nothing but kindness and accepted him for who he is. He missed Hoseok's bubbliness, his endless laughter, his jokes, and the time they spend together. The boy cursed himself for being stupid and for screwing things up. So he grab his coat and hurried off.

 

"You can go home, Hongie. I'll close the cafe." Hoseok said.

 

"You sure hyung? There's still some work left."

 

"It's alright kiddo. You need to rest well and recover fully." he told the younger boy.

 

"Wow, thanks hyung! I'll go now. Goodnight!" Hoseok waved at him before he left then proceed to finish the tasks left.

 

     Yoongi stopped in front of the cafe. He saw that there are no more customers inside but the sign wasn't flipped to CLOSED yet. With a pounding heart, he took a deep breath and entered. He'll admit, he missed the sweet coffee aroma of the cafe and it's warm, homey atmosphere but he didn't see anyone inside. He heaved a sigh before turning to leave.

 

'Maybe I should just go...aish...but you're here...Aigoo what to-'

 

"Yoongi-hyung?" Yoongi's hand froze on the door handle at the sound of the familiar voice. He turned to see Hoseok with surprised expression but with a hint of sadness. The older boy gulped and felt more guilty. He don't know what to do or to say to him. With shaking hands, he typed in his phone.

 

I'll just go...

 

"No, wait-" Hoseok grabbed his wrist and made him turn to him. "Why hyung? Why are you avoiding me? Have I done something wrong?" Yoongi stared at him and shook his head. "Then why?" The shorter boy was arguing with himself. It was all his fault and everything will be screwed because of him. He had no choice now but to tell him everything-Hoseok deserved to know.

 

I'm so sorry Hoseok. I know you're really disappointed for the whole thing. I'm really sorry I hurt you.You've been nothing but kind to me and this what I do in return. I'm really, really sorry, Hoseok for being selfish. I understand if you're mad, I can't blame you for that. But really, I'm sorry.

 

Yoongi bowed his down staring down at the floor feeling really guilty.

 

"I'm not mad, hyung." that made him look up to him. "but why?" the older boy gulped again.

 

I guess that I have to tell you now. It's just...it's because...

 

Yoongi found it really hard to tell him because of the long list of 'what ifs' circulating in his mind. He began to panic.

 

'I like you, Hoseok.' he suddenly bursted through a hand signal surprising Hoseok. He always does that when he panics. He knows that he didn't understood what he meant so he clamed himself first before gathering up some courage to type it in but he got a sudden, unexpected reply.

 

"I like you too, hyung." Hoseok said with sign language too causing shock to the older boy. A wide grin etched on Hoseok's lips for the first time in two weeks. He made a mental note to thank his Seokjin hyung for teaching him. Yoongi still can't believe what he had just said as mixed emotions swirled inside him while the other can't contain his happiness when he knew that his hyung likes him too. "Uhmm...I asked my friend to teach me sign language so we could talk in another way. I don't want you to tire yourself from typing too much." he explained when he saw his questioning face. "But really hyung. I do like you."

 

Y-you do? I don't know what to say... B-but you deserve someone better, Hoseok-someone whole and complete. Not someone like me. I will just burden you. I don't want to make  things complicated and difficult for you.

 

"I don't care hyung." he said staring straight into his eyes. "You are not a burden-never was and never will be. You're perfect the way you are, Yoongi-hyung. And I'd still choose you above anything else. I'd do anything just to be with you and to make you happy. Nothing will stop me from loving you."

 

     Yoongi was speechless. He saw the truthfulness and sincerity in Hoseok's eyes. A grin finally made its way to his lips. People like him are seen as weak, vulnerable beings in the society. They being taken advantaged and are treated differently. But Hoseok was one of the few who treats him as a normal person. The younger male never judged him nor treated him same as the other indifferent people did. Hoseok gave him the understanding and acceptance he needed.

 

'Thank you, Hoseok, so much.' he mouthed while expressing it in sign language then he launched himself towards him. The smile on Hoseok's lips widen as he hug the shorter boy tightly. He liked how Yoongi fits perfectly in his arms.

 

"I missed you so much hyung, you know that?" Yoongi chuckled at him.

 

'I missed you too.' he said.

 

"So are you going here next Wednesday?"  he showed off his sign language skills.

 

'Wow, you're doing good.' he responded back with a silent giggle. 'Everyday and all the days to come if you like.'

 

"I would really like that hyung." he grinned like a kid in a candy store. They both laughed.

 

     There may be something missing in Yoongi's life but he doesn't need to find it anymore. Hoseok is the missing piece that completes the jigsaw puzzle of life and Yoongi couldn't ask for anything more.

 

FIN ♥