Chapter 3: You again

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3:00pm, I am stuck afterschool in the detention hall. So I didn’t end up doing my homework because of all the drama. Now I have to face the consequences.

Behind me, in Adidas is reading her ‘how to seduce a guy in 30 seconds’ book. I swear I’ve seen her reading these ‘how to get a guy’ book every single time, but in reality she never gets a guy because theory doesn’t always lead to successful application. If I were her, I would just start giving up on a guy, because clearly they are not attracted to her manly physique and personality.

Then next to her is the grade’s major loser, Kyung Soo. He’s really short and sweet, but he just doesn’t fit in with the other kids. He has the smallest shoulders in the world, so in every photo guys want to stand next to him, and girls avoid him. I wouldn’t mind talking to him, but time doesn’t seem to go by. A minute is like a million years.

Finally, booger woman. A major be-yotch. She goes against my life theory – if you’re ugly, at least have a pretty personality. Instead, she is a and she digs her nose as if it were some diamond minefield. Eck.

Aargh, I can’t be stuck in here, I have to go check out my prince Charming’s new girlfriend!! Because I’m going to make her the EX-girlfriend.

I serve the in Adidas three cups of water and pray that she will go to the bathroom anytime soon. However she doesn’t even budge. I start to wonder whether her bladder is endless, but finally she gets up and leaves the room hastily with her book. I swear, I will never touch that book of hers. 

I cree over to the windows and crack one side open. I look out to see if any teacher or pest might be out there to catch me. The people in the classroom all stare at me, as if I’m the worst rebel this neighbourhood has ever experienced. Well with the grade’s major loser and booger woman, I guess I’m the greatest revolutionary here. 

Bye losers! Adios!! I lift my foot over to the window and balance my body on the middle of the window. I slowly look down at the ground where my free soul will roam. I take a deep breath and close my eyes-

“KAHHH!!” I scream at the top of my lungs as I feel some hands grab my ankle and pull me down over the window. I squint my eyes close and pray a million times that when I open them it won’t be a teacher.

“What are you doing sneaking over windows?” A familiar voice pierces through my ears. I slowly open my eyes and a fuzzy figure comes into vision.

1,800 won?!! You again?!

“What are you doing?!” I shout at him. He surprised the daylights out of me two bloody times today. I swear if I were next to him, my heart would die due to heart attacks or sudden malfunction.

“Helped some stupid idiot out of detention, and now carrying her heavy body?” He looks at me innocently.

I suddenly realize I’m in his arms, straddled like a little baby.

“Let me down!!” I frantically kick my legs and force him to drop me.

“Calm down, you’re going to get caught if you don’t shut up.” He replies calmly at my tantrum. I stare at his milky eyes and wonder how he has just magically appeared in my life today. But I return to reality as I see my prince charming far away.

“Oh my god, let me go. I have to go see Sehun Sunbae and his new girlfriend!” I jump out of his hands like a ninja and squint my eyes to fix my vision on the targets.

Sehun looks so goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter