Chapter 18: Going to you

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jongin’s POV

I stare at Haena stomping out of the school. I don’t understand why she’s so angry.

Is it because I left in the morning without saying goodbye? I just didn’t have the courage to say another farewell to her…I just didn’t know how I would her…

“Let’s go in.” Mina tugs at my arm heavily and drags me into school.

Everyone is around the corridors whispering and gossiping. They seem so distracted with something. From a far I see Haena’s friends slouching down on the chair with a dark cloud covering them.

What is wrong with everyone today?

Suddenly as we enter the building people start staring at me and Mina. They gossip more and keep whispering Haena’s name.

This is ing confusing!

I wriggle my arm out of Mina’s grasp and grab a guy who has been staring at me constantly. I push him to the locker and make it impossible for him to escape. The crowd of students gasp.

“What the is everyone talking about?!” I demand at the guy who seems to be frightened.

He falls to floor and stares up at me as if he was hunted by a lion. Well, I’m about to be a ing dragon if he doesn’t explain !

He clears his throat and with a shaky voice replies, “There’s a rumour you and a couple of guys slept around with Haena…and someone posted a picture of her online.” He stutters the whole sentence continuously, but finally gives a clear answer.

 

…why…why do I feel like I know who is behind all this?!!

I spin around and glare down at Mina. She folds her arms as usual. She always folds her arms when she wants to protect or defend herself.

I grab her arm roughly and drag her into the classroom. I slam the door shut and lock it so that no pest can come loitering to eavesdrop on our conversation.

 

“What the did you do?!!” I shout furiously.

Mina takes a seat in front of me and calmly unpacks her bag.

“What the did you do?!!!” I scream and kick the table next to her violently. The table tumbles down and knocks out another few chairs. However, she doesn’t seem to be affected at all. Instead she continues to unpack her bags.

Finally I bang her table with my fist and stare at her. She takes a deep breath and looks up at me.

 “I spread a small rumour.”

Clearly this situation isn’t one that has been evolved out of a small rumour!

“Mina, give me a clear answer!!”

Suddenly, Mina’s face starts to break down and her cheeks flush red.

“Why can’t you see I’m hurt too?! I’m sick of waiting for you! Why can’t we just date like we did before? We were perfect for each other!! Why won’t you look at me anymore?!!” She starts breaking down and crying.

So this was all her plan to get me to pay attention to her again…

I let out a big sigh and crouch down to floor.

I hurt Haena again…

“Mina-“

Mina interrupts me and cries out louder, “Just come back to me and everything will be fine!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter