Epilogue: Happily Ever After

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Every time I look at him I regret letting him go!” Mina whines as I enter her bridal room with Jongin. We are holding hands, with a ring around our forth finger. A promise that we have kept by the law for 5 years now.

Sitting in the centre of the brightly decorated bridal room, Mina is holding a pink and blue bouquet. She looks like a princess in her white wedding dress.

I never believed I would talk to Mina like this again, as if we were friends, but after a while she apologized and we slowly gained our trust for each other. It wasn't llike we immediately springed back to friendship, but I think keeping an enemy is always hard. Besides Jongin still treated her like a little sister and she was so over him when I saw her again. 

Getting permission to marry Jongin was another story to tell. Unlike Cinderella, I couldn’t just jump in and marry him. Just like reality, we broke up a couple of times, and finally decided we didn’t really have another choice than each other.

However, I prefer it that way. More realistic. If it were like the fairy tale, I don’t believe it would have even lasted a year.

Although, I admit the two year break-up was painful and I swore I moved on, until he came back and showed me how he was the only who would be able to deal with me.

The first time we broke up was when his father was extremely against me. Of course it was expected, but I still couldn’t deal with it after a couple of months. So before departing for university I broke up with him. Yes, I called it quits.

Luckily, he came back for me. It was rather quick. He said he wouldn’t leave me as he promised and so we gradually made up. Everything was really perfect again.

But there was crisis number 2. I thought we were never getting back together. It hurt me more than the first time. I guess it was a coincident that we got back together. Serendipity.

Finally after 7 years of breaking up and getting back together again, Mr. Kim Jongin finally decided to propose. Actually, it was quite romantic. He borrowed a yacht and while we were sailing around Asia, on the last day we jumped into the ocean and under the water he kissed me and pulled out a shiny ring.

I wasn’t desperate or anything, I was just wondering when the hell he was going to propose to me, but he did and it was just amazing.

“This is my wedding! Why are you so pretty?” Mina demanded angrily at me.

I chuckled at the continuous jealousy. I started to find it cute, because she was just so envious all the bloody time. But she didn’t mean any harm, so I guess it was all fine now.

“My wife was always pretty.” Jongin adds in like an idiot. He smiles at me with his teeth flashing out like a child wanting praise.

Mina rolls her eyes at him and starts whispering curse words.

I smile and give a light pat at Jongin’s . “What a good boy.”

“Oh shut up both of you. Where’s Jonghae and Ina?” Mina asks scanning around her bridal room.

Oh, and forgot to mention my two little babies. My precious things!

“I seriously still think their names are stupid. Who calls their child Jonghae? Like it sounds like some ocean in the Nort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter