Chapter 10: Who are you?!

Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He lifts his hands and wraps my cheeks. Carefully, he inches closer and finally, his lips land on top of mine. He presses lightly on my lips, and I feel his warm, soft lips. They are so soft and gentle that I just want to keep them there forever.

Unfortunately, he lifts his head and our lips separate…

 

How unfortunate…

 

My eyes are still closed, hoping that maybe, just maybe his lips might come back.

“Aren’t you a little too desperate for the first time?” Immediately, he cracks the mood and makes a joke.

. It’s just horrible how he knows it was my first!

I open my eyes wide open and stare at him. He is looking down at me playfully.

Why doesn’t he understand that I don’t want a jerk, but another prince charming?! Doesn’t he understand that as long as he learns to treat me like a princess, I might actually consider dating him??

I glare at him and walk over to the stove. I feel my cheeks burning and my heart beat racing quickly. I take multiple deep breathes to calm down my racing heart…but it doesn’t seem to slow down.

However, against my wishes 1,800 won seats on top of the counter top, next to the stove and stares at me. I quickly fix my eyes on the boring stove, because I feel like my heart is going to burst into pieces if I look at him.

“What are you going to cook?” He asks casually, while my heart is still racing.

Is he so used to kissing, that what we did just now was too simple for him to be shy? I start to imagine how many women he had in this life. I mean the most he could have had is about 20? After he’s still young, and he wouldn’t have since like birth.

…I just kissed the lips that kissed 50 other girls. EWW!

“Make your own food!!” I suddenly shout at him angrily and walk into my room. I slam the door behind me and flop down onto my bed. I open my phone and dial Yeseul.

[Hello?]

She answers with a husky voice. Has she been sleeping?

[How many girls do you think 1,800 won dated?]

I ask her out of the blue. Over the phone I hear her sound a little surprised.

[What the …you woke me up from a dream! I was kissing this hot guy…and you had to break it with your stupid 1,800 won issues. He probably kissed a billion!!]

She swears at me and hangs up.

I have a as a friend. A true useless idiot!

This time I call Jinhee and hope for a better response.

[What?]

Jinhee doesn’t sound so happy either.

[How many girls do you think 1,800 won dated?]

I ask her eagerly, hoping she replies with a small number. Like 1? 2?

[That’s quite hard…]

[Why?]

[Well, it’s either in his 50s or 60s…]

….no…she’s lying too!! These useless idiots!

[Hang up!!]

I scream through the phone and shut it off.

How could they be so careless?!! He wouldn’t, no he couldn’t have dated a billion girls. He just didn’t have enough time too. Even if he dated a girl every month, or a week, a billion is just difficult. Impossible!!

…Billion…billion…

50? 60? Seriously…he dated 50 to 60 girls…so I’m 1 out of the 60 girls. That makes me 0.0166667…I’m not even in the tenth decimal place…

“Wow…” I sigh out loud. I didn’t realize how miniscule I was until this moment. I mean, I kind of expected 20, but 60 is just a little crazy? That’s like more than 5 football teams, more than 5 lacrosse teams, and 5 basketball teams…

He kissed more than 5 football teams…

*knock knock*

Suddenly my train of thought break apart as two knocks break the silence in my room. The door slowly creeks open and 1,800 won enters with cookies and cream ice cream.

My favourite. I immediately smile at the sudden appearance of my favourite ice-cream.

“Sugar addict.” He teases.

I admit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter