Chapter 7

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tess Prov]

 

I opened the door and he was smiling at me like he was stunned. Then he immediately bowed and greeted me handing me the flower bouquet. He took off his shoes and then I realized that I should get him house slippers. The other day when I went shopping I bout couple slippers cause I thought they were really cute and cost the same as individuals mine were pink and had a princess on him while his  were blue and had a king on them. I bowed putting them on the floor in front of his feet making him bow. He chuckled at the slippers.

" Don't laugh they are cute" I said and tried to give him an angry look but it made him laugh more.

" Let's eat now before the food gets cold" I said.

" Can I help some how?" He asked.

" Yes take the food from the counter and place it on the table please" I said smiling at him and pointing at the kitchen counter.

He did as I told while I was trying to find something vase like to put in the flowers. I was about to take a seat and then he got up and pulled out the chair for me. I felt my the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Thank you" I said in a  squeaking voice.

" I need to thank you for the food" he said.

I felt so shy and just tugged my hair behind my ear. There was a moment of silence and then I took my silverware and placed the food on his place making him smile. Afterwards placing food on my place too. 

" Please try it" I said and pointed with my chin to his plate. 

" You should have the first bite you made" he said smiling at me. 

"... I am a bit old fashion, I want the man to eat first as respect..." I said in a shy tone and looked down on my plate. He looked really surprised at first.

" Then I'll respect you" He said and took the first bite. I looked at him curiously waiting for a response.

" The Japchae is delicious it's just as good as my moms" he said taking some food with his chopsticks and holding it at my face. I was shocked... is he feeding me. I slowly leant forward and  took a bite. He was right my cooking wasn't so bad. 

" Try the Mandu" I pointed at the plate with my chopsticks.

" It's really good"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter