Chapter 2

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [Tess Prov]

I heard the stewardess announce that we would be landing in 15 minutes. I was so happy again. I grabbed my bag and went to the toilette quickly even though the told us not to get up due to turbulence.
While I gut up Mr.Kim give me a smile and I smiled back. I went to the bathroom lucky enough there was no line and I touched up my make up and fixed my clothes, I was wearing a white shirt tugged into my Scottish style skirt with a hair band matching my skirt
http://40.media.tumblr.com/52e0e78fb61c8d8c44092970088d70a0/tumblr_njlr2een1a1sd6kvvo1_500.jpg. I thought to myself that Korea need to see me pretty the first time. I quickly rushed back without getting in trouble from the stewardess.

The landing was a bit rough but we all survived the 16 hours flight my knees hurt but I could fight my way out of the really cramped airplane idles. I am blessed that I didn't take much luggage on the plane with me just my papers and some cosmetics, while others struggled to get their backpacks and suitcases.

I was waiting to get my 16kg luggage. "Actually, I don't need to get it i don't have anything special in it" I thought to myself. But oh well might just get it cause I don't think I'll manage to buy and wash underwear today.

I tried to find Mr.Kim because I wanted to say thank you to him but I could not spot him anywhere so I made my way out to catch a taxi. Incheon Airport was amazing it was big and modern the people were dressed very fashionable and I instantly fell in love.

I was able to get a taxi really fast and I showed him one of my papers where it stated my address for the apartment that I rented for now.
"Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu ahhhh I know I know" the taxi driver said trying to communicate in English with me. I was confident he seemed like he knew the location.  I was good on time because I was suppose to meet the real estate agent to get my key card. 

I arrived at the apartment and I instantly saw the real estate agent woman. She is in her mid twenties and was dressed fashionable.  She was very friendly she even paid for my taxi and after she gave me a short tour of the small apartment.
"Where can I get a Sim card for my phone" I asked her politely 
" Oh there is a phone shop close to here, if you want and have time now I can drive you there its on my way back to work" She gave me a kind smile 
" That would be really amazing, gamsahabnida" I smiled and she was impressed at my korean skills.

She dropped me off I went in the small sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter