Chapter 1

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Authors Prov]

The time has finally come. Tess could leave from her aunts place in Germany where she had been staying since last years summer. Her parents had problems back home in Thailand and didn't want her to suffer so they thought it would be best to send her to stay with some other family memeber. Unlucky enough she stayed with her aunt that she slightly did not like much. It wasn't all for the worse, she got to improve her german language skills; now she was fluent in english, thai and germans. Her dream was to learn Korean.

"I can't wait to get out of this place" this sentence has been on her mind since she arrived in Germany actually she didn't pack much clothing neither did she have a lot. Because her aunt has been finacially supporting her the past 8 months. The winters were hell for Tess because her clothing from Thailand weren't warm enought to substain the cold winters in Germany. 

She weight her luggage she had only 16kg. she grabbed her bug tote bag were she placed the papers for her summer language course papers were it states that she has a scholarship, also the papers for her small rented apartment and the plane ticked including her passport. She was lucky that she didn't have to pay the language course which made her able to rent something outside and not in the dorms that have a curfew at midnight or so.

"Vanessa, are you done packing we need to leave" her aunt yelled which was Tess'es full name. Her aunt never called her by her nickname. 
" I am done" she said in a normal voice back but with a big smile on her face.
"Why are you smiling like this, are you that happy to leave, was my hospitality that bad?" her aunt said angrily.
" No no, I am happy to explore a new country" she saved herself, but deep side she wished that she could run to the airport herself so she could get away from that woman.
Tess took a last look at her room that was now complety empty only a white matress and a white closet in between the white walls, her window didnt even have curtains. 
The car ride seemed to take ages she held her passport and plane ticked to Incheon Airport thight in her hands which made her little book almost curve along her hands.

She got off the car and her aunt her boyfriend walked me to the counter to check in. After that she gave me her last blessing and we hugged. she tried to walk slowly to the waiting room but as soon as she walked around the corner were they could no longer see her, she ran smiling to the security check because she felt so free so happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter