Chapter 21

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tess Prov]

The sound of the people in the coffee shop downstairs woke me up. I Went to the bathroom and fixed myself so I would look a bit more presentable. 

"What should I do now" I thought to myself. I decided to walk down to the coffee shop and I already saw Mrs. and Mr. Park work hard. I decided to wal to them and greed them. 

" Good Morning Mrs. and Mr. Park" I said and bowed 90 degrees. 

" Good Morning you're up early how about the boys?" Mrs.Park asked.

" I am not sure, I did not see them yet" I said nervously but with a smile on my face.

" Are you hungry" the old lady smiled at me.

" I can wait for the boys" I said and bowed again

" Then I'll just start cooking now"

" I will help you Ms.Park" and I followed her into the kitchen. The women started preparing and she handed me vegetables to cut.

" How do you feel having an Idol boyfriend' she said smiling. 

" Honestly I am surprised, how will I explain my family.." I said while cutting. 

" You will tell your family?" the women turned to me surprised. 

" Yes I am close with them, I only have them" I said minding my business.

" You're a good girl" 

" Thank you Ms.Park" 

" Where are you from... your accent is strong" she asked me making me smile.

" My mom is Thai and my dad is German" I smiled.

" Are they in Korea?" she asked.

" No they are in Thailand, I haven't seen them in real life for almost a year already" I said and I could feel my tears coming up.

" Why are you in Korea?"

" I want a good future" I said making the woman curious.

" ....I want to speak 4 languages maybe even 5 so I can get a good life.. I want to live knowing that I will be able to afford my kids tuition...." I said and I could feel her hand on my back.

" You are a good girl and good things will come to you, you have Taehyung now he is a good boy too he will take care of you no matter what" She said and I could feel her pet my head.

" I am leaving in July to Thailand to finish my school, what do I do if a Korean university doesn't accept me" I said frustrated. 

" They will you're smart.... You are smart young and beautiful. I wish my son had found you" She laughed making me laugh. 

" Take the food up stairs to the living room and then wake up the boys, if they don't wake up they wont eat" She said smiling and I had to take 3 trips to get all the food up.

 

I first knocked on the door but no sound could be heard. I slowly opened the door. 

" AHHHHHH" I screamed and shut the door quickly and Ms. Park came up the stairs. 

" What is wrong" she said to me in a shocked voice because I dropped to the floor and looked like a saw a murder scene .

" They are " I said whispering making her burst out in laughter and she got the room and the boys were getting dressed slowly. 
 

 

We sat in the living room on the floor around the little table with our food on it. I couldn't saw a word and I just looked in my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter