Chapter 10

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tess Prov]

----------April 6th-------------

I woke up with a huge headache and looked at the clock that was placed across the room and it was only 8am, my orientation will start at 12am not bad I have time. 

I sat but straight on the sofa and noticed Taehyung sleeping and a semi sitting position. He was hugging his arm and they were freezing cold so I took the blanked that pulled it over him and got my way to the kitchen and there were so many dishes so I just started washing them because I have nothing better to do.

" What are you doing" Jin said to me in a soft voice so Taehyung wouldn't wake up on the sofa. 

" It's okay, I don't mind and I'll leave soon" I said while continuing washing the dishes.

" You could stay for break fast"

" When are you guys eating?" I asked with wide eyes cause my stomach was calling.

" In about an hour I will start preparing now but if you helped then it would be even faster"  

" I am in" I said and smiled at him while he was already measuring the rice.

" Clean the rice and then cook it" He said while handing me a bowl full of rice. It was really fun preparing the food specially when it's for so many people as well Jin is a really good.

" I am gonna wake up the boys in the room and you should wake up Taehyungie" He said to me.

" You should wake him up too" I said quickly.

" Wae.. did you guys already fight" He said and turned his head quickly to me.

" N-no..... I'll prepare the table" I stuttered and took the plates while caring them to the table and that noise made Taehyung wake up. He looked at me and I bowed at him not knowing how to react. 

" After eating I will drive you home"

" It's okay I can get a cab" I said while getting cups to drink out off.

" I insist" he walked to me helping me carry the cups and I just moved back. We got to the table and ate it was very quiet cause the boys were all tired. After eating each of them said they will get ready and I went to clean the dishes when I heard Jin say

" You're cleaning again, you should stop getting use to that" He laughed. I knew that Taehyung was still getting ready so I grabbed my stuff.

" I need to leave before I'll be late to class, say good bye from me to the boys" I said and he didn't even have time to respond and I rushed out the door.  I ran to get a cab and went home my head was all over the places..... he said he likes me.. was he for real or was he drunk. I took a shower and got dressed realizing that I was still wearing his pants and I left my skirt I just face plamed while pulling up my thigh high stockings. http://40.media.tumblr.com/4734d9e13e7f47ebc274f72450e5e024/tumblr_ngcnk0YaLV1sd6kvvo1_500.png  

I had time left so I decided to call Lisa my best friend who is still leaving in Thailand I miss her so much.

" Dudeee I haven't heard from you for ages are you in Korea did you make it there, I am so jealous, did your classes start annnnddddd how are the boys" He yelled though the phone. It just made me smile hearing her voice.

" Hey I am so sorry man, I miss you too and my classes start today" I said.

" What is bothering you, I can hear it from your voice" Lisa said and I was stunned that she still knew me so well.

" There is a boy"

" I knew it, tell me about him"

" We met in a coffee shop cause I lost my planner and we went out and ate and he came over to mine to eat and I went to his to cook and we got drunk, and he then he said he likes me"

" How long do you guys know each other" she asked in a calm voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter