Chapter 5

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung Prov]

She looked really cute she was looking out the city, I have to admit Seoul looks beautiful at night.

We arrived at a big street were they had lots of street food.

"Oppa will treat you" I said to her and she just gave me that shy look again. I just bought lots of random things and she liked it. Most girls are picky with food and are worried about getting fat but she didn't complain once she was different she complimented everything. We took along the Han River it was really beautiful, even thought we didn't speak much because we admired the city it wasn't awkward.

"What food do you like" I asked her tying to make a conversation.

"Meat, chocolate " she laughed and continued " Noodles, I can eat anything as long as its not moving, and you?" she kept on laughing.
" Good answer I like Japchae and any kind of meat" 
" If I would happen to cook for you would you eat it?" she gave me a curious look.
" I would eat anything a girl cooks for me" I said and I could feel my cheeks burning again. And she just tried to hide her smile.

" Okay I will cook for you, so I can treat you" 
"Deal" and I handed out my hand  for her and she shock it.
"It needs to be before the 6th because my classes will start okay " and he nooded.
We took a walking in direction home but after walking half an hour we decided to get a cap. We drove and I could feel that we sat closer to each other on the back seat. I told the taxi to drop her off first even thought my dorm was closer but I was worried for her to sit alone in a taxi cause it was almost midnight. She was about to get out when she hands the taxi driver a bill.
 "Yahh Tess" I called out making the Taxi driver chuckle and she stuck out tongue at me and waved and we drove away. 
I sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter