Chapter 3

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung's Prov]

"What should I do with the planner" I said to the boys.
"Give it back" Namjoon responded and the other boys shock their heads.
"But how hyung?" 
" There is a phone number and address inside pabo" making taehyungs  cheeks go read again.

" I should do that" He grabbed the planner and I went to my upper bunk bed. 

 

I heard the boys talk wondering what;s up with me why he reacted so weird.  I didn't know either. The girl was really pretty she was different she doesn't know that I am famous for sure or else our eye contact would have been different. The Polaroid pictures of her that are taped in her planner made me smile, she looks so joyful. I wonder how old she is.
I should text her so she isn't too worried about her planner but what do I write...

[Tess Prov]

I was at the bank when I had to fill out the paper work I wanted to get out my planner but it was gone I looked for it hysterically and the Bank worker looked the me confused.

"Oh screw me, did I lose it" I had no time so I just got out my papers from the real estate agent to fill out my papers.

After I was done I walked to the coffee shop and as I thought my planner wasn't there. I walked home sadly. 
"Well at least I didn't get lost on the way home" I thought. 
I took a hot shower. My body was in pain from the long flight. After I just laid down on my bed thinking what I should do tomorrow because the language classes are starting Monday the 6th and today was just the 1st. I had all these thoughts running though my mind when suddenly my phone vibrated. I got a text from an unknown number.

"Hello my name is Kim Taehyung, and I think that I
 found your planner at the coffee shop today" 

I was so relieved that I did not lose my planner and responded without thinking 

"Thank you so much when can I get it"
"My name is Tess" 
"Hello"

I looked back and face plamed at myself..... "why did I not think before writing"  I said out loud. What if he is like attractive... now I look like a fool T^T

"Keke well if you are free tomorrow, I can give
it back to you ate the same coffee shop :)"

                                                                          " Sounds like a plan, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter