Chapter 19

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung Pro]

 

Japan was beautiful and I wish I could share it with Tess. I've been so busy these days but that's just an excuse why I didn't call or message her. Honestly I was a bit afraid and nervous at the same time. I will tell her..... and I don't know how she will take it. It was Friday morning and we got time go shopping. I should buy Tess something.

 

" We need to ask Manager Hyung to give us the cars for the weekend" Namjoon reminded. 

" I got it all settled" which I did. I had to beg him the past week, I felt he distrusted me a bit because he thinks I hooked up with someone.

 

I found the perfect present for he smiled while holding a piece of fabric.

 

[Tess Prov]

 

Just now as I woke up I started to get curious what Taehyung wants me for from Friday till Sunday... Will he sleep over. Will we sleep over? I should shave my legs...

Lucky enough I woke up a bit early and it's a routine already that I skip lunch. I applied a face mask and shaved my legs.

I should wear something cute I thought and took out my pink blouse and black flowy short skirt. http://40.media.tumblr.com/6f193e212ab3f8eabda30fe31cf94e2a/tumblr_n42wzjWquZ1sd6kvvo1_500.png I felt good because the fact that I lost weight made me look better in my clothes. Or I was just imagining it. I even took the time to curl my hear and put on make up. I packed my bag including my change of clothes for the gym later. I grabbed an apple and was on my way out.

 

----------Class----------

I got a lot of stares specially from the chinese girls, but it felt good, I felt confident.

" Wow girl looking good" Chona said to me while I took a seat beside her making me smile even more than I already was.

" My amazing prince wants to see me today" I said loud enough so the chinese girls that were eavesdropping didn't had to try so hard. 

 

The head professor walked in and the class suddenly got quiet. He stood in front of the class.

" I have an announcement to make for another party" he said and the whole class cheered.

" Omg another party" Chona grabbed me wrist.

" Working out was worth it" we both started l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter