Chapter 13

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tess Prov]

----------April 8th----------

"I hope Sven has the balls to ask Chona to the party, if not I will hurt him" I said outloud talking to the ceiling.

I draged herself up took a short shower and got dressed.

I texted Sven

" I am in the cab meaning you have 15 minutes to ask her"

" Give me more time"

" No I still want to eat, you can do it fighting"

" I will do it"

" I'll text Chona in 10 min to order my food"

" OK"

I sat at the cab just waiting the 10 minuted to pass when suddenly my phone vibrated and I saw Chona text me.

" Sven asked me to go to the party!!!!"

" OMG he had the balls to do it haha, I am so happy for you"

" Thank you, I need to look pretty on Friday"

" You will no worries, Can you order my food"

" I will I will see you soon" 

I was really happy for Chona. But I couldn't wait for my food cause my stomach was calling the entire taxi ride.

" Did you guys miss me" I called out loudly and took a seat infront of my food and they smiled at me like crazy people.

" Did you guys put anything in my food or why are you smiling like that" I asked.

" No" they both said.

" Nawww how cute you guys already answer synchronized" I laughed at them making them blush.

" Lets go to class, I already paid or you" Chona grabbed my arm and we walked to class.

" You cant believe how happy I am" She smiled at me.

" I can see it" I laughed

 

Class was boring we are doing the introduction were we have to learn a lot of vocabulary. I can feel my head explode. I felt my phone vibrate and it was an anonymous number.

" Would you like to get coffee after class -Mark" 

Hmm that must be the auditorium guy that asked for my number. I tried my best not to look at him and showed my phone to Chona and typed.

" I don't have time I am ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter