Chapter 14

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [Tess Prov]

--------------April 9th--------------

I woke up and the weather wasn't nice. It was raining and windy. I hope the weather will get better till the party starts.

I got up and got dressed. I should do a badass look for the auditorium boys. http://40.media.tumblr.com/ac55f026d2dda560cb62b1a786ff0d94/tumblr_nin4pbh6ib1sd6kvvo1_500.jpg 

I was running late for breakfast with Chona and Sven but I had the feeling they wouldn't mind. 

My phone rang and it was Chona. 

" Thanks for not forgetting me" I said to her on the phone

" How would I ever, I was calling cause I'll order food got you same thing as yesterday?" 

" Thanks so much, I love you I'll be there in 5min" this girls a sweet I thought.

I got there and they were sitting across each other.

" May I sit next to Sven, I need to stare at your face, so I know what to do with your make up" I said to Chona in a serious and she nodded.

" You girls a weird" Sven commented.

" Weird is better" I told him in a sophisticated voice.  

 

We got to class and I got a text from Mark again.

" You look good today"

" I know thank you"

Chona saw my conversation making her laugh again. 

" You're being mean, how is that getting revenge on the Chinese girls" she asked me. 

" I know but I am not interested in him, and I have Taehyung the guy we talked yesterday about" I said looking at her face seriously.

 

------Class ended----- 

I walked out when suddenly someone grabbed me on the wrist and I turned around and it was Mark. 

" I heard you are not going to the party with anyone" He said his face was really close to mine and I felt my personal space invaded.

" Yes and I am sorry it will stay that way" I told him and I could feel my phone vibrate and I checked is was Chona.

" Playing hard to get, aren't you" He said not letting go off my wrist. I picked up my phone quickly.

" Can you get me quickly am near the class room door" I told her and she came with Sven within seconds.

" Let go of her" she shouted at him and he finally let go of my wrist.

" Look at you 4 eyed girl" Mark insulted her making Chona look to the ground.

" Thank you" I said to her and hugged her.

" Let's get ready" I tried to cheer her up.

" Okay girls I'll come around 8, I'll bring food" Sven said and suddenly pecked Chona on the cheek making her eyes glow and her cheeks go red and before she could look up he was gone.

" Tess" she said to me in a serious voice.

" Yes" I looked at her

" Can we go buy contacts" she still had the same look on her face.

" Sure" I smiled at her

 

We went Optician

" Should I get colored once?" Chona asked.

" Hmm I wear them once in a while but they make you look a but fake and doll like, and you already have pretty eyes, I think should wear clear"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter