Chapter 6

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tess Prov]

Why am I smiling at the ceiling. He is just a boy......

But I need to focus now. What should I cook... He told me he likes Japchae and meat.
Hmmm how about Japchae with Wangmandu. I really wanna eat Wangmandu dumplings myself.

I went on my laptop and started googleing all the ingredients that I would need and it was a lot because I literally had no food at home because I just arrived 2 days ago.

 

After writing a list of all the things I need I went to a grocery store close by. 
Other then the ingredients what should I buy? The apartment looked really empty. I walked around the grocery store and saw some scented candles. That's about it I thought and walked home carrying all the stuff I just bought. It was heavy....

I arrived home and realized I didn't even unpack my luggage. I felt like crying because it was so much work.
I started to fold my clothing and also washed my laundry. I arranged all my shoes I had quiet a lot of shoes specially because I bought some more yesterday. 
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdyvuk3OHg1rkugjko1_500.png  
I placed the scented candles I bought at the dinning table, living room table and at my night stand. They made the apartment look a bit more colorful.
"I just got the best idea ever" I thought to myself and got out a pair of scissors and tape and started taping some of my Polaroid picture on the empty wall.
My small apartment looks a bit more alive now.

I decided to take a bath to reward myself. I can't believe that I'll have a guy at my house tomorrow and I'll be cooking for him, its the first time I'd make a proper meal for a guy. I was in the bathtub trying to imagine his face because I couldn't imagine it properly.
I was exhausted even after the bath and went to bed right away.


-----------------April 4th-----------------

My beauty sleep was interrupted when my phone vibrated when I saw Taehyung text me. My eyes opened really big, what if he wants to come now!!!! I unlocked my phone

" 3pm I wont be late, and let me help you cook"

I felt so relieved that he wasn't coming now 

" I can't wait, and no I will prepare
everything just bring yourself"

" I can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter