Chapter 16

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung Prov]

I've been waiting awhile so I got out the car and leaned against it holding my phone and then I received a message from Tess.  

" I'll be right there"

I am excited to see her I wasn't even tired from the long trip and the lack of sleep, I just wanted to see her. I suddenly heard a girl cry out it almost sounded like Tess. I looked and there was girl that fell on the floor with a group of guys surrounding her.

" TAEHYUNG  OPPA" she called out making my heart drop

" TESS" I shouted out

I ran towards her making the boys run away except of one the same one I saw at the gate on Monday. I couldn't control myself and punched him in the face and Tess was just crying on the floor. 

" Stop" she cried out and it made me hurt inside and the boy whipped the blood of his mouth and said

" You better watch out, she might disappear" and pointed his chin at her and walked away. She tried standing up and I held her but her heal broke and I could tell she was drunk or at least tipsy. I carried her and walked toward my car. She still looked beautiful even though her make up was slightly messed up. I sat her down in the car and she was freezing cold. I took off my jacket and put in on her. While I drove I held one of her hands and placed it on my leg near my knee.

" This is what married people" she suddenly laughed out in a sleepy voice.

" I will drive you home now, you need to sleep" I said coldly.

" You will leave me again" she said quietly making my heart ache and I looked at her but she didn't look back.

The rest of the drive was silence.

I got out the car and rushed to her, I carried her over my shoulder cause she still wasn't able to walk. We got up in her apartment and I laid her on in her bed taking of her shoes. I walked to the bathroom to get a towel to remove her make up.
While I removed her make up she looked at me, she was almost falling asleep.
I don't know if I should be mad at her or not, maybe she was flirting with other guys.

" Oppa you were 15 minutes late, you said midnight" she then grabbed my hand that was holding the towel. I didn't know what to say to her, I felt like it was my fault that she was at s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter