Chapter 20

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tess Prov]

I opened my eyes I couldn't believe it. I took of my flats not even looking at my feet and got out off the car slowly. The car I just got out of drove away I didn't bother looking at it I couldn't get my eyes of the beautiful scenery. I curled my toes in the sand, my knees felt weak my I felt magnetized and started walking towards the sea. The fresh car hit my face and I could almost taste the salt. Taehyung walked towards me and stood next to me I leaned my head on his shoulder and linked my arm in his.

" Thank you" I whispered.

There was silence and we just stared at the beautiful scene.  http://dynamic.busan.go.kr/upload/news/contents/100532//8-1.jpg 

I let go of him and dropped my shoes. I started laughing and running towards the sea. The water was cold but it was so refreshing. For a moment I did not have any worries I felt free and it felt so good. I ran back to him smiling at him and took a hold of his arm again and we walked along the shore together.

" This is so beautiful" I said.

" We can come here tomorrow again" I smiled at me.

" Yes please"

" We need to get going now put on your shoes" I whipped the sand of my feet and put on my shoes. 

" Were do we need to go?" I asked curiously.

" To the coffee shop, you wanted to know what I do" and we walked in direction of the city.

" You have a coffee shop?" 

" It's Jimin's parents" He said while calling a Taxi.

" Why are going there?" 

" You will see" 

" It needed to me all the way here?" I asked.

" Yes, so you cant run away" He said smiling and me and tapping my nose softly.

The rest of the car ride was just silence because I concentrated on the skyline. 
We arrived and I got out of the car not really knowing what to do till Taehyung came to me.

" I'll blind fold you for a second " he said and with out asking me it put a blindfold around me. I could feel his soft hand, one hand around my waist and the other held my arm and I could feel we walked inside somewhere because the wind stopped. It was quiet but I could feel the presence of other people. He sat me down on a chair. 

" Take of your blindfold" he said and music started and there were Jungkook Jimin and Hoseok but I didn't spot Taehyung. My eyes were so fixed on them. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm4FFFBgbmg 
Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter