Chapter 4

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung Prov]

"What do you want to eat" I asked her.
"Honestly, I don't know the food on the menu because I never got to eat korean food much except of Hot Pot, dtoppuki, kimbap and kimchi" she said in a scared tone of voice.
" That's cute" I said under my breath and I doubt that she understood. She just looked at me with her big semi Asian eyes.
"I will choose for us okay" he said and she again shook her head. Seems like she is shy. I ordered the food and we waited it. I just looked at her and I think she noticed it. She took of her creme/white coat and I got to see her grey dress and she was wearing under a dress shirt. I liked her style, it was slightly classy.
"How old are you" she suddenly asked, I just had my mouth open and she raised her eyebrows at me. 
" 21" Her eyes got really large and she said "No way" 
"Korean age 21, I was born 95" I said afterwards. I could hear her let out a big breath.
" I was about to faint" she responded and we both laughed. 
" How about you?" I asked 
" I was born in 97" 
"So you're 18"
"Not yet" He looked shocked 
"Wae, do I look at old " she said offended while the old lady came to serve us our food
"Aniyo..." I said sadly.
"Taehyungie you found a beautiful girl" the old lady said but Tess couldn't understand from her accent.
I smiled not knowing what to say to aunty, she has a big mouth she would tell the other memembers or staff because we all go eating here.
 "She is a friend we just met" I respond to her politely.
 Aunty gave me a smile like he didn't believe me.
We ate our food and she said it tasted good. She looked cute while eating, she wasn't very confident with the chopsticks I could tell but I didn't want to make her nervous so I didn't say anything. I took a picture of her eating with out her realizing, I know it kind of makes me a creep. 
We finished and I was about to get the bill. 
" Can I pay for...." she said and I cut her.
"No" I said shortly
"Then how can I make it up..?" she said shyly which is really cute.
" Can we meet again" I said to her not thinking what I just said. We just looked at each others eyes. I could see her sightly nod.
 "Call me oppa" I said to her, when suddenly my phone rang and I saw the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter