I'm down on my knees, begging you please

YOU Got Married

"So, it's Kim Jaejoong, huh?  I thought he was a really nice guy-" Jungmin spoke as Kyoung Mi calmed down.

Kyoung Mi shook her head, "he really is. You just met him on the wrong day."

"After getting hurt by him, you still protect him?"

She began tearing up again. Not because she felt hurt, but she was frustrated with herself.  No matter how much she cursed and ill-wished Jaejoong, she cannot help but want that nothing bad happens to him.

Jungmin noticed her silence and wrapped an arm around her letting her head lean on his shoulder, "is it his idol image that you don't want to ruin? Or-"

"I don't know Jungmin, I'm as clueless as you are." she sobbed.

"Stop crying Kyoung Mi. A pretty face like yours might melt away~" he smiled at her.

Kyoung Mi looked up at him then covered with her hand and giggled, "whatever."

He smiled wider at her reaction. I'll take care of her Kim Jaejoong, I'll make sure she doesn't hurt like this ever again.

----------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong was awfully quiet as he and Hyeri ate their dinner.

"Jae... Eat." Hyeri worriedly watched Jaejoong stare at his food and kept poking it with a fork.

"I'm sorry." he weakly smiled in reply and took a mouthful of the pasta.

She put her fork down and rested her chin on her hand, elbow on the table.

"You still love her don't you?" she blurted.

He froze for a moment then continued eating quietly. Ignoring her question.

"You don't have to ignore it. I don't wanna force you to be with me and forget her. I know you can't."

"I can. I will."

"No. You'll be pretending like she doesn't matter. I don't want to be in a relationship if it'll just be a lie."

"I'm sorry. I will try and-"

"You look like a puppy who got kicked out of the house. Why are you forcing yourself to leave her?"

"Because I can't have her."

"Who said you can't?"

-----------------------------------

A week has passed and Kyoung Mi has returned to normal. Or rather, before she became Jaejoong's girlfriend. She went back to fangirling on set with different actors.

"So are you and Jungmin-" Jiyeon began to speak but was interrupted when the man in question peaked from the door. "Jungmin's here~" she teased.

Kyoung Mi looked to the direction where Jiyeon was pointing and waved at the guy.

Jungmin walked towards her with a bouquet of roses in hand.

The other crew members watched them like your everyday K-drama.

"aish, get back to work!" Kyoung Mi jokingly scolded them.

She took the flowers from his hand and blushed, "thanks for dropping by, and flowers... hahah I meant... Thank you."

Jungmin scratched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly, "i-it's nothing."

"Aren't you needed in the company, like, 24/7? I mean you're-"

"they can take care of the business for a while. Plus, my mom's gonna keep forcing me on blind dates if I don't spend my time with you." he chuckled.

She blushed again and covered half her face with the flowers. His phone began ringing and he got into a conversation. Then he turned to her.

"I'm sorry I can only visit for a short time but apparently someone is DEMANDING for me in the office." he apologized.

"It's okay, at least you came to the set." she smiled.

He kissed the top of her head, "see you."

--------------------------------------

Jungmin arrived at the lobby and saw the female staff crowding out side his office door.

"What's going on?" he asked calmly.

His secretary looked back at him, "oh, sir, your guest that's demanding to see you... he's he's he's inside."

Jungmin entered the office and revealed a handsome man sitting on the couch, eyes covered with sunglasses. As the door opened wide, the man on the couch waved and smiled at the ladies at the door which made them squeal.

Jungmin closed the door and headed to his desk.

"You wanted to see me? Why, you're Kim Jaejoong." he spoke as he sat.

Jaejoong took his glasses off, stood up and bowed. His whole torso bent.

"Oh, Jaejoong-sshi, please stand up!" Jungmin replied.

"I'm begging you, please... please give Kyoung Mi back to me." Jae told him.

Jungmin's eyes shot wide open then he chuckled.

Jaejoong looked up at him.

"I'm sorry Jaejoong-sshi, but I will not hand her over like she's some toy." 

"I just want her back. Please just stop seeing her."

"I can't. Why would I? So that you could hurt her again? No way. I saw how she cried when you guys met last time. I don't want her to hurt again."

"I swear with all my being, I'm never gonna hurt her. I didn't mean to hu-"

"Yeah, you didn't mean too but what about next time? Jaejoong-sshi I'm very sorry but I don't think she wants to get back with you either."

"You don't know that."

"She's happy with me now. Do you only want YOUR happiness? What about hers?"

Jaejoong stood up straight and placed his glasses back on, "You don't think she'll be happy with me?"

"As of now, No. She's working hard and doing her best, it's best if you stay away from her."

"I can't. She-"

"Please, I'm being polite here. You can't even tell the public you're dating her unless you want her injured. You're no good for her."

"And you are?"

"I'm not saying that, I am but I know I can take care of her more than you and your busy schedule ever could." Jungmin spoke in a matter-of-factly manner.

Jaejoong turned around, "Just because I'm leaving your office doesn't mean, I'm quitting. I know she still loves me and I will prove it to you."

"Don't hurt her any further." Jungmin called after him as Jaejoong left the office.