Permanently Yours

YOU Got Married

"What's taking him so long..." Kyoung Mi sighed as she looked at her watch.

Jiyeon stood on tiptoe with her hand on her swollen belly, "excuse me Bodyguard-sshi but could you move a litle, we'd like to see if he's arrived."

The well-built man turned his head to the side, "I'm sorry Jiyeon-sshi, but Mr. Shim gave us strict orders. Don't worry you'll know when-" loud shrieks suddenly interfered, "he's here."

Kyoung Mi pushed through the man's shoulder and quickly ran to where Jaejoong was.

For a moment their eyes met, both suddenly smiling wide but Kyoung Mi suddenly stopped when she was a meter away.

The fans went into a short silence, which turned into whispers.

Jaejoong and Kyoung Mi continued to stare, searching each other's eyes. Then, Jaejoong did something quite unexpected, he spread his arms wide and nodded at Kyoung Mi; who, in return, immediately hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around her and raised her from the ground a bit.

The crowd gasped, others continued to stare in sheer surprise, as some began flashing their cameras, mumbling to the person beside them and typing on their phones.

Jaejoong placed her back down and held her hand slipping something on the fourth finger of her right hand.

"Right now. right here, in front of all these important people who spend so much time on me, I ask you, Shim Kyoung Mi to permanently be in my life. I promise to protect you even if it meant getting hurt in all wa-"

Kyoung Mi wrapped her arms around Jaejoong and hid her face on his chest.

The man chuckled a little (earning an 'aww' from the crowd) and patted his lover's head, "I'm not done with my speech yet."

"I'm saving you from embarassment." she giggled, looking up at him with teary eyes.

"I love you and I want to marry you. Will you allow me to?" he quickly muttered.

She nodded and tightened her hold on him.

"Well guys... I'm engaged!" Jaejoong nervously announced.

The fans were quiet for a moment then an uproar of applause and squeals of delight filled the airport.

He leaned beside her ear, "I love you."

She blushed, "I love you."

 

I'm so sorry for the ultra late update.

I had choir practice (unfortunately we lost the contest after our intense practices)

I'm having my exams this week so I'm ending this fic.

Thanks so much for your support through out the story. I hope to read your comments.

i will try to add an epilogue.

Love you guys so much ^^

P.S help me out 

There's a short story contest coming up, should I join? or should I not?

Am i good enough? Or should I still practice more?

PLEASE HELP.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOUUUUUU