Per Episode

YOU Got Married

I have a poster now!!! xD Sorry it's not THAT awesome, it's my first.

What do you think?

Anyway, here's the next chapter ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I LOOOOOVE JaeRi couple ^^

You could soooo see that they're meant for each other~

I heard they were a couple during their trainee days. Do I smell love rekindling?

I don't mind oppa ending up with her. Hyeri-sshi take care of Jaejoong-oppa!!!

 

"Pffft. Even I'm shipping the couple" Kyoung Mi sighed as she lowered the volume of the TV to answer her ringing phone.

She didn't even look at the Caller ID, "Hello." she boredly answered.

"Kyoung Mi?" she heard a familiar man's voice speak.

"CHANGMIN!!!! YOU'RE CALLING? That means... FOOD???" she spoke excitedly.

The man laughed at her response, "Yes it's Changmin and yes it's food." 

"You've done well on your last drama~ What's with the food all of a sudden?"

"How could you forget about the afterparty? Didn't JiYeon-noona tell you?"

"Nope, after submitting my last work, I haven't contacted her."

"Noona" Changmin sighed.

"SORRY KYOUNG MI-ya! I forgot!!!" someone yelled from the background.

Kyoung Mi laughed, "Okay, what time should I be there?"

"7-ish. Yeah." he replied.

"Okay~ bye Min!"

"Bye KyoungMi~"

----------------------------------------

"Jaejoong-sshi, what's wrong all of a sudden? You've been perfect the past few episodes. Now you don't even want to touch her." the PD sighed as she sat beside Jaejoong.

The man she was talking to raked his fingers through his hair, "It just doesn't feel right." he sighed.

She patted his back, "Are you falling in love with Hyeri-sshi?"

He froze at her question.

"Don't worry, it happens all the time in our show. What's wrong with it? You're a free man Jaejoong-sshi and your fans love her." she told him then left.

Jaejoong closed his eyes. That's the problem. My fans love her, she's nothing but perfect, and I... I am such a jerk!

He brought out his phone and dialled Kyoung Mi's number.

Ringing... ringing... ringing...

"Why isn't she answering???" he scolded the phone.

Suddenly the door creaked open and he hid his mobile.

"Jaejoongie~" cooed Hyeri, the cameras following her.

An instant smile plastered on his face, "Hyeri-ya" 

-----------------------------------------------

"Eotteon bigyodo nan geobuhae Igeon gyeomsonhan yaegi Gachireul nonhajamyeon nan Billion dollar baby" Kyoung Mi sang as she pulled out the clothes she's gonna wear for the afterparty. 

Her music was loud that she didn't notice her phone shaking on the bed.

"I'm gonna be eating and partying all night Xiahzart~ You're gonna have your silence when I'm out" she pointed to the dog, hiding it's face under its paws. "it's a party after all and knowing JiYeon there'll be drinking afterwards and clubbing!!!"

Minutes later, she was sitting in front of her mirror wearing her black wristbanded minidress  while taking her curlers off.

She heard her front door open and Xiahzart began barking as he approached the door.

After turning down the music, she followed her dog.

"Jae, is that you?" she peaked as she put her earrings on. "I'm leaving, do you want to stay here? Or shall I drive you out?"

The guy she mentioned dropped on her couch and didn't even look at her.

"Honey, I think you have the wrong place. This is mine. Yours is that huuuge luxurious penthouse 10 blocks from here." she tapped the top of his head that was leaning back on the armrest.

He opened his eyes and saw her face centimeters away from his.

"Kiss me." he breathed.

"Why all of a sudden? You wanna feel like Spiderman? I have lipstick on. No." she refused but remained in that position.

He held her face and moved it so that their lips were barely touching.

Kyoung Mi stood up then sat beside him, "Is anything wrong?"

Jaejoong covered his eyes with his arm. 

He felt the couch move and then looked at Kyoung Mi.

"YA! You're going out wearing THAT?!" he suddenly sat up.

She looked back at him, "What? I'm wearing a tube top inside. You don't see cleavage at all. What's your problem?"

He pointed to her legs, "too short."

"Half the girls in Korea are wearing these nowadays." she shrugged off and resumed on fixing her appearance in front of the mirror.

"Your heels are too high, you'll trip!"

"No. I've used these a million times before! What is wrong with you today? Usually you don't even care what I'm wearing."

"Because you usually wear clothes that cover you up. I don't mind that. But THIS. You're not going anywhere."

She stood up, walked to him then wrapped her arms around his neck.

She looked into his eyes, "I want to feel pretty today jagi. I want all eyes on me for once. Thank you for being that caring boyfriend who might be 'dating' the hottest lady in Korea but would still love me. BUT I want to party like nothing's wrong tonight."

"I'm letting you go today. But I'm driving you." he sighed.

"Nope... Changmin is." she glanced at her watch, "and he'll be here any second" she let him go and went to get her bag.

She froze for a moment then looked back at Jaejoong, "I just mentioned that Changmin's picking me up. You're not reacting violently."

Jaejoong blinked at her, "what?"

She placed a hand on his forehead, "Sleep." she pushed him into her room. "if you wake up and I'm not yet home, just eat whatevers there. I still have Kimchi rice, pizza and others in there just heat em up. Rest okay?"

Jaejoong nodded like a kid as she left the room.

"Oh wait." she said going back in. She gave Jaejoong a quick kiss, "I love you." Then left.

As soon as he heard the front door close, "Jaejoong you're screwing up big time" he told himself.

-------------------------------------------

After meeting people, eating, talking, Jiyeon pulled Kyoung Mi away from the crowd, "Kyoung Mi, something's obviously wrong. You look gorgeous, not that I mind, but you're obviously busying yourself so much. Extra social today, you're even drinking more than you usually do." she told her.

Kyoung Mi smirked, "I want to be free for just one night. Let's just forget who Kyoung Mi is and enjoy who I am at the moment, hmm. Jiyeon? Can we do that? Please?"

"Fine. I'm not saying I like THIS Kyoung Mi better but you should losen up more often."

"Well, I am wearing my bad girl dress so let's make the most of it!"

--------------------------------------------

Jaejoong couldn't sleep, so he decided to check out things around Kyoung Mi's room. 

He opened her closet and saw a lot of polaroid pictures of them stuck on the inside of the door.

There was even a picture of him sleeping and something written on it, he looked closer. "Prince Charming is y even when he's Sleeping Beauty"

He laughed and continued to look at the pictures.

There he found something he never thought he'll find, a picture of him and Hyeri. There was no writing on it so he took it off thinking the writing's probably at the back.

Just as he was about to flip it, his phone rang.

"I'm at her place. Yeah, I'm coming back to the set, it's just a 5 minutes drive" he spoke to his Manager as he pocketed the picture.

He closed her closet door and began texting Kyoung Mi. He left her room, grabbed his jacket then locked the front door as he left.

---------------------------------------------

"You don't like the idea of Jaejoong being on WGM do you?" Jiyeon asked Kyoung Mi after her 7th shot of Vodka.

Kyoung Mi looked at her real cutely, "Jaejoong who? I don't know who Jaejoong is."

The party ended half an hour ago and they were just sitting on the bar waiting for Changmin to finish discussing things with another director.

"Jaejoong, your boyfriend."

"I have a boyfriend? Really? I thought I gave him away to Onigiri? Janigiri? What's the name of that Woman's health  cover girl?"

"Jang HyeRi." Jiyeon handed her another full shotglass which Kyoung Mi downed immediately.

"Yeah! That-" a hiccup emitted from her. "teehee I've had too much haven't I?"

"Kyoung Mi, I know I shouldn't let you drink so much, but it's the only way I can ever make you talk about how you feel. If I don't intoxicate you first, you'll bottle it all up." 

"Bottle? Yeah another bottle!" Kyoung Mi hiccuped. Her phone buzzed, she squinted her eyes and tried to read but gave up. She handed Jiyeon the phone.

"Read it out loud."

Jiyeon took the phone and read the message, "It's from Jaejoong. He said 'I had to go back on set. Xiahzart is sleeping on your bed.' that's it"

Kyoung Mi laid her forehead on the table, "No more. See, no more. There's suppose to be that but no more. No more, no more..." she kept mumbling.

Jiyeon shook Kyoung Mi but the girl was already sleeping, "No more what Kyoung Mi?"

----------------------------------

Well... what is Kyoung Mi mumbling about?

Changmin's in the story ^^ First time for him to appear on any of my fics.

What do you think of this chapter?

Honestly, your wonderful comments help me a LOT so keep em coming!

Thank you for reading~