Till Death Do Us Part

YOU Got Married

We both stood in front of the altar, anxious for the ceremony to end.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest smiled and Jaejoong didn't waste a second in capturing my lips with his.

The people applauded as we parted.

He leaned his forehead on mine, "This is only the beginning."

We went on with the things need to be done, the dinner, the first dance, then it was time to go home.

I sat down on the living room floor, my dress puffing beneath me.

"Jiyeon didn't warn me that weddings are quite exhausting." I sighed.

Jaejoong sat beside me and kissed my temple, "but it was fun."

"Thank you Jae, I love you..." I wrapped my arms around his neck and lightly kissed his lips.

He placed his arms under my knees and around my waist then scooped me off the floor, "really Kyoung Mi? Then show me." he teasingly mumbled as we headed to the bedroom.

We reached inside and he let my feet touch the ground but didn't let his hold on my waist loosen.

I looked up at him and met his eyes. They were glistening even more than when he's singing on stage, even more than when he's with DBSK and I'm sure mine were reflecting his.

"I still can't believe I'm married to you Jaejoongie~" I smiled

He held me closer to him, "I can't believe it either Kyoung Mi." our eyes looking nowhere else.

I lifted my heels and stood on my toes as I let my lips meet his.

One soft sweet kiss led to another and our want to be with each other took over.

That night, skin to skin, we fell asleep.

-----------------------------

With wrinkly hands, I touched his face. Even if age lines were marking his features, he still looked like the first time I saw him. So handsome, so charming.

"Good morning harabeoji~" I smiled.

He chuckled a bit, "Good morning halmeoni."

It's been over 30 years since we got married. Our son has taken the spotlight as a great singer and song writer like his father. Our daughter, an award-winning novelist and next in line as the President of 'Faith Ent.' 

I've never imagined myself waking up like this, feeling completely happy with the man I could only fantasize about many years ago.

"I love you Kim Jaejoong." i sighed.

"I love you Shim Kyoung Mi." he hovered over me.

"Still the same, OLD jae."

"Yah! How dare you call me OLD." he began showering my face with kisses.

 

 

THE END

Thank you all for reading~ 

I appreciate all the comments, suggestions, subscriptions^^

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH.