Let's Get Ready to Get Married

YOU Got Married

Kyoung Mi tied up Jaejoong's bangs as he slept on the sofa.

"Manager just called~ You're gonna be on WGM~" she sang softly.

Jaejoong stirred a little.

"You... have to choose the best girl, okay?" she whispered.

His right arm quickly wrapped itself around her.

"I'll marry you then." he spoke lowly.

Kyoung Mi smiled a little then kissed the tip of his nose, "if only it's that easy, I will right now."

"What?!" Jaejoong's eyes shot open,

"mm?" Kyoung Mi widened her eyes and looked around, "oh I have to feed Jiji!"

She stood up and left Jaejoong on the couch.

"Ya jagiya~" he chuckled as he tried to go back to sleep.

The doorbell rang and Kyoung Mi opened the door.

"Ah, oppa, annyonghasaeyo!" she greeted as Manager entered the condo.

Manager bowed in reply to her and searched the room with his eyes, "Where's Jaejoong?"

"Couch. Taking a nap." she replied placing her index finger in front of her lips, motioning him to be quiet.

He chuckled at her gesture and proceeded to where Jaejoong was.

"Jaejoong-ah, wake up." he spoke as he sat on the single seat beside the couch.

Jae removed his arm over his eyes and looked at who was calling him.

"oh, hyung. What are you doing here?" he yawned as he got up.

Manager smirked at him then began typing on his phone as he spoke, "The WGM crew was thrilled to hear that you're interested in their show. Yoochun actually turned it down because of a drama offer so they got surprised that you took it."

Jaejoong, being still a bit drowsy just nodded.

"So... are there options already?" Kyoung Mi asked as she handed Manager a glass of iced tea.

Manager took the glass, "Thank you. And yes there were 5 candidates."

"Who are they?" Jaejoong asked, pulling Kyoung Mi to sit beside him.

Manager laid out a folder and the couple opened it up.

"Why is Jessica here?" Kyoung Mi commented sticking her tongue out at the picture.

Jaejoong couldn't help but laugh at his girlfriend's childish actions.

"Gahi? No wonder Yoochun turned the offer down. Must've hurt seeing her again." he commented putting her picture aside.

"Kyoung Mi-ya... can't you be my wife instead?" Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Kyoung Mi and laid his head on top of hers. His voice obviously sleepy.

Kyoung Mi tried to push him away, "pssh, aish. Jaejoong. Manager is here, stop that."

"I don't mind, you kids do what you want, I'll make a phone call for a while." Manager told them before going out to the terrace, his phone on his ear.

Jaejoong immediately pushed Kyoung Mi down on the couch and wrapped his arms and legs around her.

"Aish jagi-JAEJOONG." she tried to wriggle away from him.

"Jagiya I want to sleep~" he lazily said.

"Don't include me in what you want to do, Jae." she sighed, trying to reach for the pictures of the other 3 candidates.

"But you're the only one I want to do anything with. I love you." he mumbled.

"Aigoo... being so cheezy, all of a sudden." she spread the 5 pictures in her hand like playing cards.

"I'll take Park Gyuri." Jaejoong pointed out.

"Jessica, Gahi, Gyuri, Wang Ji Hye and Go Ara. You pick Gyuri? Are you sure about that?" 

"You want me to pick Jessica?"

"Aigoo."

"Go Ara... not really my type. Maybe Yunho's but not mine. I've been with Wang Ji Hye in Protect the Boss and you got really jealous of her. Maybe her then?"

"I'm not in control here. You are." Kyoung Mi stared at the pictures.

Jaejoong moved to be on top of her, "oh we're like that now huh?" he smirked.

She slapped his arm playfully, "aish. Jaejoongie, you're gonna pick now or tomorrow, either way you're gonna pick so... "

"I want you. You, Shim Kyoung Mi, only you." he spoke.

"Ah my last name has been used! It's super effective! Now you're gonna be thinking of Changmin!!!!" she giggled.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and lied beside her again, "How can you ruin such a moment? Changmin all of a sudden aish."

Manager came back into the room.

"Have you picked a girl?" he asked as he sat down.

"Wang Ji Hye or Park GyuRi I'm good with." Jaejoong said as he and Kyoung Mi sat up.

"We'll be meeting the PD and writers tomorrow. Get ready for any changes, alright? You know this variety shows, they like to spice things up."

"Can Kyoung Mi come with me tomorrow?" Jaejoong asked.

"No. Absolutely not-" Manager was still busy with phone.

"Why not?" 

"Jae, it's okay." Kyoung Mi laid her head on his shoulder, still staring at the pictures.

"If you bring her, they'll obviously see that the rumors are true and would quickly think that you're using the show to cover up." Manager explained.

"Fine. Wait in the car then?" Jaejoong looked at his girlfriend who, in turn, just nodded.

"Why are you looking at those pictures?" he asked her.

"I just hope they're nice women who'll take good care of you." she sighed.

"Aigoo, this girl! Are you giving me away?" he chuckled.

"I kinda feel like I am." she pouted.

"You really have to. For about 2 weeks, or even more if the audience loves his pair, you can't be seen anywhere near him." Manager added.

"But we can meet secretly." Jaejoong continued.

"That would be really difficult since cameras will be following you arou-" Manager began speaking again but was stopped by Jaejoong's threatening glare. "yeah it could still be possible."

"Hyung, don't you have other meetings to attend to? Or your girlfriend to-" 

"Ah! My girlfriend. Oh no. I forgot... aish aish aish. Ah Jaejoong-ah can you give me one of your signed pictures or something. I'm late again but she really likes you." he mumbled.

"There's a signed shirt on top of the kitchen counter, I'm supposed to send it to one of my fanclubs. But I'll get another one." Jaejoong pointed.

Manager went and got it then headed to the door, "I'll pick you up at 9am sharp tomorrow for the WGM meeting, alright? See you later."

As he left, Kyoung Mi wrapped her arms around Jaejoong and dug her face on the crook of his neck.

"You're acting like you're gonna lose me. Do you want me to back out of this?" Jaejoong asked, wrapping his arms around her.

"No, I know how tough it is to change the script when someone backs out. Push through with it. Just promise me one thing?"  she muttered.

"What's that?" he breathed.

"Even after the show... you'd still love me." she voiced out.

He laughed a little, "of course. Forever and Always babe" he kissed the top of her head.

 

Kyoung Mi's realized the risk in her decision.

But who will Jaejoong end up with as a WGM couple?

Who do you think it'll be?

Do you have anyone else in mind?

hahahahah

Thanks for reading~

Feel free to comment and/or subscribe^^