Let Us Move On With Our Lives

YOU Got Married

Jiyeon sat on the edge of Kyoung Mi's bed as the latter stared at the clothes hanging in her closet.

"So... who's the guy? Where are you guys meeting? How does he look like?" Jiyeon constantly asked but received no answer from the other.

"Aha!" Kyoung Mi pulled out a black halter mini dress. Mini truly sticking to its name.

"Are you planning to get laid???" Jiyeon sat up.

"Pfft, knowing the guy I'm going out with, not a chance. I just want him to take care of me and be a bit protective-"

"Like how Jae used to be?"

"Pfft he never was" she lowly mumbled.

--------------------------------

Hyeri withdrew from the kiss and looked deep in Jaejoong's eyes, "not like this. Jae, I really am grateful to you for... well I forced you into doing this with me and you've made it the best lay I've ever had. You've stuck through till the last day of shooting WGM but there's something about our relationship that I-"

"We're just physical?" Jaejoong interrupted as he fell back on the bed.

Hyeri nodded, "but I want us to... be like we were before-"

"I'm not asking you to make me forget by being that body I can just my way with all day. I just want you to be here for me. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm using y-"

"No. I'M using you! Let's start over Jae. Let's go out" she spoke enthusiasm ringing in her  voice.

Jaejoong smiled at her, "sure. Where are we going?"

--------------------------------------------------

6:30pm 

Kyoung Mi kept looking at her watch, "where is he?" she voiced out.

"Hey" a deep voice called from behind her.

She turned around and there she saw a tall, handsome familiar guy.

"Jungmin~" she smiled.

"You actually look even more beautiful now." he commented.

He led her inside the restaurant and they were both guided to the VIP section.

"Thanks for meeting me again Kyoung Mi." Jungmin smiled as he sat across her.

Kyoung Mi couldn't help but blush, "please, if anyone should be grateful it's me. I mean, I don't even call the first time we met, a date. More like a disaster of me complaining about a past love. Aigoo~ I thought I actually pissed you off."

He laughed at her embarrassed face, "you were so cute puffing your cheeks and cursing at whoever he was. I never thought foul words could ever be said in such a cute way."

"Aish this guy, nothing about me is cute when I'm angry."

"Okay okay~" he began scanning the menu.

She watched him read through the list, her heart was softening and she felt lighter than the past months. Just as she was falling into relaxation, he brought his hand to his lips in a way her ex lover would and her blood began to boil.

"oh lawd help me" she growled as she hid behind the menu.

-----------------------------------------

"Hyeri-ya, where are we going?" Jaejoong chuckled as he followed his hyper friend.

Hyeri held his hand and pulled him into the car, "I love the food at Black Wings. They have this VIP part in the restaurant and it's limited to celebrities and elites. It's not that they're putting people down but they respect the privacy and they have really nice staff who treat regular costumers like royalty. It's nice~"

---------------------------------------

"You know Kyoung Mi, I'm thankful to have met a girl like you. Not chasing my pocket or my pants." he spoke, amusement in his tone.

"Are you sure about that? I mean, you don't know me enough" Kyoung Mi sipped on her iced tea.

"I'm sure. That's why... uh... if you allow... Will you officially date me?" he asked her.

She choked on her drink and began coughing, "Jungmin... I, I'm flattered."

"I'm not asking you to give me an answer NOW. You can tell me when you're feeling better, when you no longer look for him."

"Thank you. Don't you think you deserve someone better?"

"You're the best so far."

Kyoung Mi's heart skipped a beat. 

-------------------------------------

"Come on, come on Jae~" Hyeri cheered as she opened the door to the restaurant.

"It's Jang Hyeri and Kim Jaejoong~" "Look, they're soooo real. I told you so!" "Oh my~ such beautiful people. Their kids will be gorgeous!" 

Mumbles, whispers and grins filled the place.

"Hi Miss Hyeri, VIP for 2?" the manager approached her.

"Yes, thank you" Hyeri composed herself, held Jaejoong's hand and they followed the manager.

They entered the VIP room and Jaejoong saw a familiar face that drove his emotions crazy.

--------------------------------------------

Kyoung Mi stopped laughing at Jungmin's joke when she caught sight of her former lover. Anger filled her but her heart hurt.

Seeing his companion's expression, Jungmin looked behind him and saw Jang Hyeri and Kim Jaejoong.

"Are you a fan of theirs Kyoung Mi?" he asked.

"Not really." she spoke through gritted teeth. "I worked with them once. Will you please excuse me, I have to go to the ladies' room."

"Sure. Don't take too long though." he told her.

She got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Hyeri, I'll just go the toilet for a moment." Jaejoong stood from their place and followed Kyoung Mi.

As Kyoung Mi pushed the door, somebody grabbed her wrist.

She looked back and saw Jaejoong.

"What do you think you're doing? Let me go please." her voice showed no emotion. Simply just a person talking.

He pulled her away from the door and made her face him, "We need to talk."

"About what?" 

"We didn't end things right."

"We ended. Goodbye." she turned her back on him.

He held her shoulder, "Kyoung Mi, we didn't-"

"WE ended already Jaejoong. There's nothing to talk about."

"yes there is-"

"Unless you want to get back with me Jaejoong, you better stop talking and let me go. You're the reason why we broke up in the first place, not me."

"what??? You should've just let things be and not gotten me into the show. It all falls on yo-"

Kyoung Mi's palm hit Jaejoong's face real hard.

"YES IT'S MY FAULT.  YES I GOT YOU IN THAT SHOW, YES I FORCED YOU TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR PAST LOVE!!!!! Are you happy now??? Are you done blaming me? Can I go now?" her eyes began to water, her voice was shaking and she was obviously shocked with what she did.

Hyeri and Jungmin watched the two of them, both too surprised to say something. The staff began to crowd too.

"I'm sorry for causing a scene, I'll be off now. Sorry Jungmin" Kyoung Mi bowed then quickly left.

Jungmin paid for their meal then ran after her.

He saw her on the bus stop at the other side of the street sitting quietly with her head down. He approached her and kneeled in front of her then cupped her face.

Without words being said she wrapped her arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder.

Her shoulders raised and fell as she sobbed her heart out.

He placed his jacket on her and rubbed her back.

Jaejoong stood at the opposite side of the road and watched as Kyoung Mi bawled.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." he kept uttering.

"Jaejoong, let's go back now." Hyeri pulled him away and he senselessly followed.