I Want You Back

YOU Got Married

"Oh, what's this?" Kyoung Mi exclaimed as she saw a bouquet of white roses laid in front of her apartment door.

She picked it up and looked to her left then to her right and there she saw a red rose and another following. It was a trail of roses towards the end of the hallway.

She followed the trail and smiled as she did.

When she reached the end of the hallway a guy descended from the staircase.

She grinned and blushed as she noticed the shoes of the guy.

As the man came closer her wide smile formed into just a shy small one.

"Did you like my surprise Kyoung Mi-sshi?" said Jungmin.

Kyoung Mi returned to her wide smile and nodded. 

The two headed back to her apartment and Xiahzart held in his mouth, a small bunch of Lilacs.

She took it from him, smiled and whispered, "always and forever."

"Did you say something?" Jungmin asked as he followed her into the apartment.

"Nope."

She quickly hid the lilac in the bouquet.

---------------------------------------

Yoochun watched Jaejoong as he entered the dressing room.

The latter man's head bowed down and his shoulders drooping.

"Hyung... did you give the flowers?" Yoochun questioned.

"Roses... should've gotten roses. Yes she does love the colour  but roses are more romantic..." Jaejoong mumbled, "he beat me to it. Damn that guy." he then slouched as he sat on the chair his face buried in his hands.

"You didn't give the flowers? Where is it then?" Yoochun further asked.

"I instructed her dog to give it to her." Jaejoong replied looking up at him, "why?"

"Why'd you do that? Go to her apartment and look if the flowers are there." 

"Why?"

"Hyung, do you have any idea what those flowers say?"

"Flowers talk? Oh. Their meaning?"

"Yeah..."

"No. My sister just said that it would help. She also told me to watch Kyoung Mi's reaction once she receives it. But I didn't... AISH."

--------------------------------------

"Thanks for lunch Kyoung Mi. It was better than any that I've ever eaten." Jungmin commented as he stepped out of Kyoung Mi's apartment.

The girl laughed, "yeah right. You're not getting any advancement by lying to me Jungmin." 

"Cross my heart~ It was tasty. I loved it."

"Well thank you. Now leave before your secretary beats me up for taking up your time. Deokbokki is not a valid reason for being late for a business meeting."

"See you later Kyoung Mi."

"See you later, bye."

Kyoung Mi watched as Jungmin left and entered the elevator.

She closed and locked her door, sat on the couch, and stared at the bouquet placed in a vase on top of her coffee table. She arranged the roses and mixed the lilacs. 

"A new beginning or a longing past? What do you think Xiahzart?" she sighed. Xiahzart went to sit beside her and laid his head on her lap. As she the dog she noticed something wrapped around his neck.

"Ya! Why are you wearing the collar again? I know he was here but how'd he get the collar? Did you pull it out? Xiahzart, we're trying to forget Jaejoong. Will you please help me? Please?" she kept talking as she began to unbuckle the collar. The dog whined in reply which stopped Kyoung Mi's action.

"Fine, I'll let you keep the collar but once I'm over him, we'll replace it. Okay?" 

Xiahzart barked and turned to the door. He began barking louder and shook his tail.

The doorknob turned and it slowly opened revealing the man in the conversation.

"Xiahzart hush! Your owner might-" Jaejoong halted his sentence when the girl turned to him.

The dog broke the awkward silence and intense stares when he jumped off the chair.

He barked at Jaejoong and pulled on his shirt.

"s-stop it Xiahzart." the guy said.

Kyoung Mi stood up, went to Xiahzart and pulled him away from Jaejoong.

After successfully getting the dog to let go, she turned her back on him and took a step away.

He pulled on her hand, "let's talk Kyoung Mi."

"We've done this so many times. I'm tired of the drama Jae." she mumbled.

Jaejoong looked around the house and spotted a box beside the door.

"It's still here." he spoke.

She looked at him then to where he was looking.

"I-I haven't had a chance to throw it away!"

"You kept the lilacs too and Xiahzart's still wearing the collar! You still love me." he smiled.

She furrowed her brows, "I was suppose to throw the box away this morning but Jungmin arrived. I thought the lilacs were from h-him too! A-and Xiahzart doesn't want to take it off!!!"

"Don't lie to me Kyoung Mi." he teased.

"Get out Jaejoong."

"You never even asked for your keys back,"

"Get out Jae, I don't want to talk to you."

"Just tell me you still love me Kyoung Mi and I'll stay with you again."

Kyoung Mi shook her head but kept her eyes on his.

He looked at her and saw that hurt in her stare.

"No Jaejoong. Just no." her voice began to shake.

He felt his chest constrict and he hugged her tight, "I'm sorry Kyoung Mi. I'm a bastard. I'm sorry."

Kyoung Mi tried to pull away but Jaejoong just hugged her tighter.

"I'm sorry."

"No." she sobbed. Tears were falling so much, making Jaejoong's shirt wet. "I don't want to Jae. Please go. I don't want to hurt anymore. Let me forget you."

"I won't let you. Kyoung Mi, I make mistakes too. I know it's the second time but I DIDN'T WANT to leave you. You made me so angry coz you made so much sense. I realized how much a jerk I was acting just because my former love came back. Trust me, it was hard to-"

"Enough Jae. I don't need excuses. Go away. I don't love you anymore." she sobbed.

Jaejoong's hold loosened and he let her push him out.

She closed the door on him and heard Xiahzart's loud barking.

He leaned his forehead on her door, "I'm sorry Kyoung Mi, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Take it back please." he mumbled lowly as tears rolled down his cheeks.