Wedding~

YOU Got Married

"You should see your mommy, so pretty~" Kyoung Mi cooed as she rubbed Jiyeon's belly.

"There's a bit of a bump now. Good thing we pushed the wedding earlier~" the latter spoke as she ran her hands down her white dress.

Kyoung Mi stood up straight and looked at their reflection at the mirror, "I can't believe you're getting married."

"Wait for your turn." Jiyeon smiled.

"Not too soon." Kyoung Mi mumbled.

The door suddenly opened and revealed JYJ and Jungmin.

"Uwaaaaa so pretty!" Junsu exclaimed.

Yoochun patted Jiyeon's shoulder, "Our Changmin's a lucky man."

Jiyeon nodded and blushed.

"Where's Yunho?" Kyoung Mi asked as she stood beside Jungmin, who in return, wrapped an arm around her waist.

Jaejoong turned to them and felt a slight pang in his chest, "Trying to calm Changmin down."

"Should I go there??? Yah! what are you three doing here?! Check up on him. Is he okay?" Jiyeon panicked.

JYJ laughed as they left the room.

"Really, pregnant women and their hormones..." they heard Yoochun say as the door closed.

Jiyeon turned to the couple with her, "so when are you guys planning?"

"What? I think it's too early for that." Jungmin chuckled nervously.

Jiyeon's eyebrows met and she gave him a very annoyed look, "If it was Jaejoong I asked, he would've answered 'if we can do it now, why not.' and you answer me that way?"

"Stop it Jiyeon. Your mood swings are not amusing anymore." Kyoung Mi stood between them.

"I'm sorry" Jiyeon suddenly sat down, "the pressure's probably just affecting me now. I'm getting married, I'm pregnant and I don't know if I'm gonna have time to be your friend."

"Aish, don't worry about me."

"Yeah, don't worry about Kyoung Mi, I'm here to take care of her." Jungmin assured, making Kyoung Mi smile.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded but Kyoung Mi could sense the doubt from her friend.

The girl turned to her boyfriend, "Jungmin, wait for me outside, we need to discuss a bit of girl stuff."

Jungmin nodded and headed outside. As soon as he was out of sight Kyoung Mi began to speak.

"Why don't you like Jungmin?" 

Jiyeon looked down, "Don't get me wrong. He's a great guy. Awesome even, and you look happy with him. But you look genuinely happy with Jaejoong. Don't you miss him?"

"I do. But we still hang out from time to time... well... when he visits on set, feeds MiJoong-"

"He feeds the dog he gave you? He goes to your house to feed a dog named after the both of you? You let him into your house?"

"I don't need to be there, he has the key- oh no."

"You didn't take the key back? Kyoung Mi are you playing safe? Aish! Choose before you loose! Learn from what happened between you, Jaejoong and Hyeri!"

"I'll take back the key! Fine. Fine. I'm stable with Jungmin." 

"But you'd still want to see Jaejoong."

"Of course, he's my friend."

"No. Kyoung Mi, in the world of relationships, friends can be lovers but lovers cannot be friends. It'll be awkward. Tell me, in those times that you were 'friends' did you not have the urge to kiss Jaejoong."

"I have Jungmin."

"You didn't answer my question."

Just as Kyoung Mi was about to answer, the door opened and the wedding planner came in.

"Jiyeon-sshi, time to get ready." she said.

"It's time!" Kyoung Mi excitedly announced and left the room with Jiyeon.

----------------------------------------------

Kyoung Mi watched Jiyeon and Changmin closely. As the priest spoke, they would steal sweet glances and smiles at each other. They gave off a different aura. Something sweet, pure and just amazing. She couldn't help but wish she knew that feeling.

She glanced over at the men sitting on the opposite row. They were all looking at their precious maknae getting married before them.

Jaejoong turned to her and gave her a soft smile. She looked beyond him, pretending that she's not looking at him.

Jungmin held her hand and she turned to him, Jaejoong's smile disappeared and he leaned back on his chair.

"Be cool. She's not yours anymore." Yunho murmured.

Jaejoong sighed and just watched Changmin and Jiyeon, "That should be me and Kyoung Mi."

----------------------------------------------------

The ceremony ended and the reception was at a hotel garden hall. A huge beautiful garden hall with glass walls and a dance floor in the middle.

"First of all I'd like to congratulate our newly wed couple. Jiyeon and Changmin!" the emcee spoke. In one table, sat the members of TVXQ. Kyoung Mi and Jungmin were at the table beside it along with some other friends of Jiyeon.

"Kim Jaejoong looks so hot in a tux don't you think?" one of the girls at the table spoke.

"They all do. I heard they're all single! ahhaha lucky for us. If Jiyeon can snatch one, I bet we can too~" the other giggled.

The emcee then introduced a special number, "The members of Dong Bang Shin Ki and Kyoung Mi, Jiyeon's best friend, has prepared something for the couple."

Kyoung Mi giggled as she got up and headed to the dancefloor.

"Youngwoong Jaejoong, Uknow Yunho, Micky Yoochun, Xiah Junsu and Kyoung Mi, to sing GIVE HIM A WOMAN!" the emcee announced.

They sang happily, facing the couple. Jiyeon and Changmin just laughed at their friends' cute performance.

As soon as they finished, Jaejoong wrapped an arm around Kyoung Mi's shoulder as they bowed. He escorted her to her seat then went back to his.

"You know DBSK?" the girls at the table asked her as she sat.

"Indeed." she grinned.

Jungmin squeezed her right cheek, "You so cute! Why didn't you tell me you can sing?"

"Hahaha stop it." she replied.

-------------------------------------------

The event went on, speeches were said and other things were done. It was already time for the first dance.

Hey Girl started playing and the newly wed couple went on the dance floor.

Bubbles began showering all over them. The dim lighting made it romantic. 

Jiyeon and Changmin were obviously talking as they swayed with the music. 

Kyoung Mi watched them with an aching heart. No matter how many times she told herself that she's over Jaejoong, the only man she imagined herself dancing with like that, was him. Jiyeon was right. She did miss him. She missed his touch, the way he talks when they're just lying on the couch, the awkward times when she catches him talking to Xiahzart and those times he'd sing before they sleep. She missed it a lot. But she can't have him. She shouldn't.

Jungmin turned to Kyoung Mi and he wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry for forcing you to be mine." he whispered.

Kyoung Mi quickly turned to him, "what? You didn't force me into anything."

"Kyoung Mi. I know you still love him."

"What? No. No. You're here with me."

"I am. But not there." he pointed to her heart. "You haven't taken your keys from him. He goes in and out your house to feed the puppy named after the both of you. The words you whispered to the lilacs were the most solid proofs."

"What is it with you guys and MiJoong? Lilacs? What?"

"You think I didn't hear you? Lilacs represent the question, 'Do you still love me?' and you whispered 'forever and always' to it."

"T-That was before... I"

"You don't have to explain Kyoung Mi."

"Jungmin seriously-"

"I don't want to beat around the bush Kyoung Mi, you either let him go or you let me."

Kyoung Mi was taken back with his words. Just then his phone rang, he talked and then hang up.

"I have to go back to the office. Think about it." was all he said before he left.

She sat there with her head bowed, "I'm no better than Jae." she sobbed.

Then she felt someone sit beside her and wrap his arms around her, "uljima." the husky voice muttered.

As soon as realization of who it was hit her, a tear slowly fell.

"I just told you not to cry and you go on doing so." Jaejoong spoke as he wiped her cheek with his thumb, "really, still stubborn."

"oh gosh it's Kim Jaejoong!" the girls sitting on the table squealed.

Jaejoong turned to them and just gave them a smile, "hi."

Kyoung Mi stood up and walked away but Jaejoong quickly followed her.

They were on the dancefloor when he stopped her.

Jiyeon saw this and signaled something to the DJ.

The song faded and another took it's place. HyooWoo's  'Because of You'.

Jaejoong pulled KyoungMi into his arms and swayed them to the song.

When are you going to come to me?

When will you come to me?

It's alright- I will wait for you like this now

Because it hurts a little less

I tried to forget you, I tried to erase you

But it's not that easy

"Why are you crying? Did he break up with you? Did he hurt you?" he asked.

She shook her head and buried her face in his shoulder as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He held her closer, "tell me what's wrong..."

The words of the song began hitting the two, making Kyoung Mi cry even harder.

Jaejoong rubbed her back to calm her down but he, himself, was falling apart watching her like that.

"Stop crying Kyoung Mi. You're making me cry." he uttered.

She lifted her face from his shoulder and wiped her tears.

"C'mon let's get some fresh air." he held her hand and brought them outside.

They sat on a swing within the garden. Kyoung Mi still kept shedding tears.

"What's wrong? Tell me. C'mon, I'm your best friend, remember?" he told her.

"p-please give me back my keys." she sobbed.

Jaejoong brought it out from his pocket and showed it to her.

"Here." he handed it but she refused to take it. "You're asking me to give it back but you're not taking it."

"I can't." she sobbed, "i dunno why, but I can't."

"Do you still love me Kyoung Mi?" he said to her.

Kyoung Mi nodded slowly.

"Then why'd you go out with Jungmin?"

After a long silence Kyoung Mi began to speak, "because he made me forget you for a while. The pain you left."

"If I left so much pain with you. Why won't you take back the keys, so you could totally forget me?"

She shook her head, "I don't know Jaejoong. I don't know."

Kyoung Mi looked up and saw Jungmin watching them from afar, "Jungmin!" she stood up.

He approached them and took her by the wrist, "excuse me Jaejoong-sshi but I need to talk to my girlfriend."

Jaejoong leaned back, his annoyance showing but he knew Kyoung Mi wasn't his.

Kyoung Mi and Jungmin walked a few meters away from the swing.

"I told you to think it over. Have you chosen him already?"

"I don't know."

"Kyoung Mi, will you make up your mind??? Do you love him or do you love me?" Jungmin's tone was raising.

"I don't know."

"I can't have that as an answer."

"Jungmin, this isn't easy. Trust me. I can't just all of a sudden make a decision-"

"I've waited a long time. I keep waiting for you to forget him but it seems like it's never going to happen..."

"I can and I will move on-"

"No you won't. You haven't moved on not even a little since day one. You just ignore your feelings. I'm sick of waiting for you to finally actually love me Kyoung Mi. I'm tired of feeling like I'm just a cover up."

"No you're not. You've been nothing but great Jungmin. It's me who's wrong."

"That's why I'm ending this. I can't be with a fickle hearted lady. Kyoung Mi, I'm sorry but I really can't. I used to think you'd get over him but I know you can't. You're really for each other." Jungmin turned away from her and began to walk away.

"Take care of her. You need each other." Jungmin coldly spoke as he passed Jaejoong.

Jaejoong looked up at him, "you left her?"

"I can't beat you... Take good care of her. She needs you." Jungmin told him and left.

Jaejoong immediately went to Kyoung Mi and knelt in front of her.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the things I've done so far. I know I've been wrong so many times but I... I kept my promise to you. I never stopped loving you. " he told her.

She smiled sadly at him.

He stood up and hugged her, "this time, I'm gonna make sure that you'll never get hurt by me. We might fight like every couple but I promise you I won't ever leave you."

She giggled a little, "yeah right. How can I be assured of that?"

He brought of his phone held it in a right angle and he kissed her.

The phone made a click then he kept pressing keys.

He looked at her then said, "Now  626,933 of the people in Twitter knows you're mine."