Jikyojulge

YOU Got Married

Jiyeon squeezed Kyoung Mi's face with both her hands, "A busted lip, a scratch on the side of your face and bruises on your arms. Unless you're into or whatever... I doubt that even Jaejoong would dig that with you."

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." Kyoung Mi gently pushed Jiyeon's hands away from her face.

"I am Shim Changmin's wife, a friend to other celebrity women too, I know those scars very well"

"I can handle it. It's nothing."

"And when are you planning on telling your boyfriend about this?"

"Why would I? These wounds are self-inflicted."

"No they are not. You cannot just be beating yourself up. You might be crazy sometimes but not THAT crazy."

"Fine... I gave Xiahzart a bath yesterday and it was war. You do know how big that dog is, right?"

"But a dog can't write notes and stick them on your back. I swear sometimes anti-fans are just childish."

"Anti-fans? n-no." 

"Don't lie to me."

"Did you see Yunho's cameo in Poseidon?"

"Don't change the topic."

"Did you vote for TVXQ in the MAMAs?"

"Kyoung Mi, when will you tell Jaejoong that his fans are hurting you???"

"What?" a husky voice was heard from the door. The two ladies looked at that direction and saw Jaejoong leaning on the doorframe with a surprised look.

Jiyeon walked towards the door, "Take care of her." she lowly said to Jaejoong before leaving the room.

"Is that true? Were those cuts and bruises... by my fans?" 

Kyoung Mi looked away from him.

"Did they hurt you? Kyoung Mi, please, tell me." he rested his hands on her shoulders and leveled his head with hers.

She turned her back on him.

He slowly took off her jacket.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she tried to pull it back on, but his grip was strong.

While he took off that cover, the purplish bruises and fresh cuts could be seen.

Jaejoong quickly embraced her.

"I'm sorry." he breathed into her hair.

"I-I'm perfectly fine Jaejoongie. Can I put my jacket back on now?"

"No." he spoke then pulled out his phone. Without her knowledge, Jaejoong took a photo of Kyoung Mi's cut and bruised arm. Then immediately pocketed the handphone.

"Jae..." she exhaled.

"Kyoung Mi, I will not just let fans hurt you. I've already hurt you enough-"

"This is why I didn't want to tell you..."

"What? Why not?"

"You'd over-act Jjong. You might even go to the point of saying, 'being with me will just hurt you, we better just live separately' I don't want that to happen again. Twice have I thought I'd be better off without you but I was  wrong."

"I'm never gonna do that. It did pass my mind but I wouldn't even consider it."

----------------------------------------------

mjjeje: This is too much. When you hurt her, you hurt me too

I cannot stand seeing her in pain, if you really are my fans you'd understand yfrog/18jfa

"HYUNG! YOUR TWEET HAS REACHED NATIONAL T.V." Junsu yelled from the living room.

"When will you ever get tired of that? Your tweet of me sleeping in the airport reached national tv too. Almost anything big we tweet gets on National TV" Jaejoong sighed as he peeked from the kitchen counter.

"The one with a girl's arm. Is that Kyoung Mi's?" Yoochun pointed out as he made the TV louder.

Junsu motioned for Jaejoong to come nearer to the TV. Jaejoong sat between Junsu and Yoochun.

"JYJ's Kim Jaejoong has declared his relationship with his current girlfriend. However, it seems that the fans did not take it well and have resulted to violence towards the lady involved. Last night he has tweeted-" the reporter spoke.

"Will they really stop hurting her, hyung?" Yoochun mumbled.

"I hope they will." Jaejoong sighed then headed to his room.

On his bed laid the fully clothed woman involved.

He sat on the side of the bed then leaned over to kiss her forehead, "no matter what happens. I will protect you." he whispered.