End it!

YOU Got Married

"You shouldn't have come to the set, you're still hungover." Jiyeon lowly spoke as Kyoung Mi massaged her temples.

"I'm fine... don't worry about it." the latter assured.

"C'mon, I know you're not. You can go home, I can cover for you." 

"Why should I impose on a pregnant woman?"

"WHAT??? W-w-what are you talking about Kyoung-"

"Ji. Don't lie to me, I saw how Changmin  stopped you from drinking last night and how he patted your tummy softly."

". Kyoung please don't tell anyone. Is it showing already?"

"No it's not. And my lips are sealed, but tell me is Min the-"

"Shush. No further details" Jiyeon covered KyoungMi's mouth as she heard footsteps in the hallway.

"Is he? Yes or No?" Kyoung Mi pushed Jiyeon's hand away.

The latter nodded shyly.

"So when do you plan on getting married?" Kyoung Mi rested her head on her palm.

"When the time is right, I guess. We have to figure things out first."

"I don't get how he knocked you up, I never even noticed that you two are dating."

"We're better at hiding stuff." 

Kyoung Mi slowly stood up and headed to the door, "I'm just gonna get coffee."

"Okay"

--------------------------------------

"Ya Yunho... what am I going to do?" Jaejoong buried his face in his hands.

Yunho patted him on the back, "Well... what can you do?"

"I can't do anything. I'm a confused man."

"Jaejoong-ah, I think you should choose while it's early, or else you're gonna lose both."

"It's easy to say that Yunho but it's not something so easy to do."

Kyoung Mi heard her boyfriend's voice echo through the hallway and she went and followed where it was coming from.

She saw a slightly open dressing room door and approached it.

"What do you want to do?" she heard Yunho ask.

"I want to not be confused anymore. I want to love only one girl." Jaejoong sighed in reply.

"Who do you really want to be with?"

"i don't know. I feel comfortable and happy around Hyeri, just like old times but whenever I see Kyoung Mi, it feels like doing that's wrong. coz... I start comparing and... for some reason I prefer being with Hyeri." 

Kyoung Mi's heart dropped at what she just heard.

She let her body take over and stepped into the room, "is that so?" she sighed.

"Kyoung Mi!" Jaejoong stood from where he was seated.

"I see, I see... It's my fault you're in this program and I didn't even think of the consequences when I did that. I just wanted to clear my name. So I guess, this is what I get in return." she said before turning her back and walking out.

Jaejoong followed her, calling out her name.

They reached the parking lot and she stood beside her car.

"I thought you wanted to be with Hyeri? Why are you following me?" she coldly told him.

"There you go again." Jaejoong shook his head, annoyance in his face.

"Me?" she raised an eyebrow at him

"You're always like that. You let me go so easily."

"What?!" her eyes went wide in disbelief.

"I'm tired of chasing you! Whenever something goes wrong, I'm always the one asking for forgiveness, begging you to stay!"

"coz it's your fault!"

"It's not that! If you really love me, you won't just let me go and chase whoever the girl is. You're just good at saying that you love me! I feel like I'm the only one fighting for this relationship."

"I DON'T LOVE YOU? Kim Jaejoong if I didn't love you, I wouldn't even be talking to you right now! I'm no martyr to put up with your playboy ways. If you don't care I can't make you! If you want to walk away, I'll let you! I won't force myself on you!"

Kyoung Mi opened the driver's seat door but Jaejoong closed it.

"My playboy ways??? If I was a playboy, I wouldn't be pondering on whether I still want to be with you! I would've just ed my way through any girl!"

"If you really love me, you wouldn't even ponder on leaving me!"

"If YOU love me, you won't let me waver, you wouldn't get me into that damn show! You'd assure me that you're here, when you got me into that show, you STOPPED like you actually gave me away!"

Both their voices were raising and Kyoung Mi's head began to pound.

"Yeah, it's my fault you fell in love with your " she groaned massaging her temple again.

"Don't you dare call her that. She's my friend."

"Go away, i don't wanna see you." she entered the car.

"I don't ever wanna see you too." Jaejoong growled before walking away.

"Dumb , we're ing OVER." Kyoung Mi yelled from the car window.

"I'm breaking up with you Shim Kyoung Mi and I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!" he yelled back before going back into the building.