Too Sweet~ Doesn't exist.

YOU Got Married

"I missed you." Kyoung Mi smiled at the man sitting in front of her.

"Now you know how I feel" Jaejoong returned a sweet grin. His dimples showing.

She leaned over the table between them, "We might've seen each other every week but I miss doing this." she gave him a quick peck on the lips then sat back down.

He chuckled a bit before mimicking what she did, "I missed a lot of other things. And I definitely did not like that someone else could do that to you."

"Besides quick pecks, holding hands, and hugs, Jungmin never did anything beyond that. Unlike someone-"

"Yaaaaa~ I missed EVERYTHING about you. If I can hold and kiss you all day I would!" he got up from his seat and went over to her.

She held a palm against his face, "No kiss. Peck is fine but I'm not kissing you."

"It's been 3 weeks since we got back together. 10 since I last met Hyeri. Why won't you let me kiss youuuuu?" he whined holding her hand with both of his.

"Because... I just don't want to."

"Lie. That kiss on the forehead on our 'twitter revelation' totally got you to change your mind. I know your lips are longing for mine"

"I'm not lying!"

"I can see it~ you want to kiss me so bad."

"N-no I dont!"

In a second Jaejoong pulled Kyoung Mi up and into his arms. He wrapped an arm around her then let his free hand move her chin to face him.

"Not squirming even a bit." he mumbled against her lips.

He caught her lips with his and joined in a love-filled kiss.

Once they separated, Kyoung Mi refused to look at Jaejoong in the eye.

"You responded to me, You missed it!" Jaejoong teased and received a hit on the chest.

Kyoung Mi turned her back on him but he just hugged her from behind.

"I love you~" he whispered.

Her cheeks turned pink, her tummy felt weird and her heart fluttered, "I love you." she smiled.

-------------------------------

"Jagiyaaaa~" Jaejoong cooed at his sleeping lover.

Kyoung Mi pulled the blanket over herself "5 more minutes-" she groaned.

"MiJoong~ wake mommy up." Jae patted Kyoung Mi's as he called the puppy.

The puppy tried to jump on the bed but kept falling off. Kyoung Mi peaked at the dogs and saw Xiahzart help the small dog.

"Good boy, Xiahzart." she yawned. MiJoong began running around the bed and barking like there's no tomorrow.

"I'm up! I'm up!" Kyoung Mi laughed.

"I can get used to this." Jaejoong pecked Kyoung Mi's cheek. "Morning beautiful"

"Good morning handsome~ and my great looking dogs" she reciprocated his action then ruffled the dogs' fur.

Jaejoong spotted a purplish-black spot on her arm, "jagiya... where'd that come from?" he pointed.

She quickly covered it up and sheepishly smiled, "Probably almost my time of the month. aha-ha-ha. I don't know where I got it."

"Since you mentioned that, i won't ask any further. You might hit me then cry."

She hit his arm, "shut up."

"see! it started already" he laughed.

------------------------

Kyoung Mi kept applying concealer on a side of her face but quickly hid it as she spotted Jaejoong.

"Honey~ why do you keep re-touching your make-up? You're pretty already." Jaejoong sat beside her, in front of the mirror.

"Not enough." she spoke.

"Very very very beautiful. If there's no staff in this room" he pointed to everybody in the room, "i'd kiss you to assure it"

"That's sweet of you jagi, but no. Now shoo before the photographer gets mad at me for keeping you away from the set." she smiled.

Jaejoong grasped her hand for a moment then left.

As soon as he was gone Jiyeon wiped Kyoung Mi's jaw with a wet wipe.

"Where'd that come from?" she asked.

Kyoung Mi immediately covered it up.

"I accidentally scratched my face due to my long nails."

"No you didn't."

"What would you know? You didn't scratch my face."

"But somebody else obviously did."

"What? Why would anyone want to scratch my face? hahahaha"

"Because you're-"

"Jiyeon-ah~" Changmin called from the door.

"Changmin!" Jiyeon quickly went to hug Changmin.

Kyoung Mi sighed in relief.

mianhae~ sorry~ gomen~

I couldn't update much coz I go to school at 7am and get home at 8pm 

Plus I have homework and I do physical work at school, so I really lack time to think the story through.

Please bear with me.

Don't worry after Dec. 1st, I'd be updating like before.

comment^^