I hate you! I hate you! I hate you-

YOU Got Married

Kyoung Mi drove home, angry, confused and real sad.

Xiahzart watched her as she entered the house and headed straight to her bedroom.

A few silent hours inside her bedroom passed by. She stayed still, staring into nothing. As she got back into reality, with puffy eyes she faced her pet, "We're throwing the past away Xiahzart and we're starting with the collar he gave you." 

She grabbed the collar around the dog's neck and unclasped it. She then placed it inside a box.

She did the same with some other things inside the house. Their pictures in her closet, the frame on her bedside table, the couple mugs, his picture on the fridge, the notes he left there, his clothes that he leaves behind... after gathering them she neatly placed them all back in the box.

After taking what's to be thrown away, she set the box beside the front door. "TRASH. GOODBYE GARBAGE OF YESTERDAY."

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Both Jaejoong and Kyoung Mi refused to see or hear or in any way communicate with the other.

" YOU!" Jiyeon heard Kyoung Mi yell at the TV. From the kitchen, she peaked to where the latter was and saw that WGM was on and the TV was switched to another channel.

Jiyeon wiped her hand on the towel hanging on the refrigerator handle.

---------------------------------------

Skin to skin, they laid under black satin sheets.

"Damn that was... wow." Jaejoong panted as Hyeri rested her head on his chest.

"You were amazing yourself~" she giggled as she moved to stay on top of him, kissing his lips softly.

He turned them over and began to shower her face with kisses.

"another round babe?" she chuckled.

"till you can't walk straight baby" he replied before moving his lips lower on her body.

-----------------------------------------

Jiyeon set their plates on the table, her eyes not leaving her friend's obviously troubled face.

"You miss him don't you?" she muttered.

Kyoung Mi's eyes went wide open, "THAT MOTHERER DOESN'T NEED ME TO MISS HIM."

"I didn't even mention who."

The latter shut up and started poking the pasta with her fork.

Jiyeon sighed but a smile crept on her lips, "You're really stubborn."

Kyoung Mi looked up at her then began eating.

"Why don't you just apologize and get back with him. You've been dead for how many months now and I will not allow you to be alone and sulking on my wedding." Ji yeon spoke

"lucky for you Changmin fans were more scared of him, they didn't dare bash you." kyoung Mi commented.

Jiyeon giggled at her comment, "maybe. But seriously Kyoung Mi. You miss him so bad, you're always angry. You see him on TV you curse, you remember him, you hit your head, while you were taking a nap a while ago you uttered his name while cuddling your pillow."

"I DID NOT." she furrowed her eyebrows then dropped her head on the table. "I did not. did not. did not."

"you did. you did. did. did." 

"I don't give a no more, I have a date later." Kyoung Mi got up and went to her bedroom.

"what? How can you not tell me you're already dating someone???" Jiyeon followed her.

 

----------------------------------

Hyeri sat on the edge of the bed with only a towel wrapped around her body.

"Jae... I appreciate you cheering me up like this but we've been buddies for a week already." she muttered.

Jaejoong came out of the bathroom rubbing his hair with a towel and wearing only his boxers.

"I... I can't accept the fact that you haven't forgotten her" Hyeri sighed.

"What do you mean, I'm not over? She's nobody to me now." he sat beside her.

"I didn't even say who I'm talking about yet you reply like I mentioned a name." 

"So what? That's nothing."

"It's not nothing Jae. Earlier, while you were taking a nap, I kissed your cheek and you mumbled her name."

Jaejoong closed his eyes in frustration. Damn it

He made her face him and kissed her lips like it's his first ice cream on a really hot day, "then help me forget."