Shake the Past, Blast the Present

YOU Got Married

Jaejoong and Hyeri sat on a bench. Banana Milk containers in their hands.

"How lang has it been? 5? 6 years?" HyeRi spoke.
 
"6 years..." Jaejoong smiled at the nostalgic drink on his hand.
 
"It's that long. How's your love life been?"
 
"Well, like you predicted years ago. I did end up with Jessica for a while-"
 
"I told you so~"
 
"Yes you know me that well. Yours?"
 
"Well, I've had 6 boyfriends so far but none of them lasted longer than 2 months."
 
"Why is that?"
 
"Coz none of them could compare to my first love." she looked at him longingly.
 
Jaejoong smirked, "This is me we're talking about. DBSK's lead vocalist, one of, if not the, iest man in Korea. What girl will get over me?" he jokingly bragged.
 
She hit his arm playfully, "Eiiii Kim Jaejoong, you never change!" she laughed.
 
---------------6 years ago---------------
 
"They're bringing me to America, Jaejoong" Hyeri's voice shook as she spoke.
 
Jaejoong let the straw of his drink escape his lips, "What? Why?!"
 
"They think I'll be able to be a better catch for the audience if I adapt to American life. The language is a plus too, but that's not why I wanted to talk to you."
 
"Pssh You can do great without-"
 
"Jaejoong, I'm in love with you!" she blurted.
 
"WHAT?! How can you say that when you're about to leave. You're that insensitive?"
 
"What are you saying? I just confe-"
 
"Do I have to spell it out for you Jang Hyeri? I. like. you. so much it hurts."
 
Her cheeks turned red at his response, "Oh, Aigoo... what do we do now?"
 
Jaejoong raised his pinky finger, "When you come back and we still feel the same about each other. We'll pick up where we left off. Promise?"
 
She intertwined her pinky with his, "I promise." she giggled.
 
He let her hand go and held her face.
 
"I'll see you when you come back." he kissed her forehead.
-------- present time--------
 
They continued to talk about their crazy pre-debut life and the fact  that they were foolish and secretly in love with each other through those times.
 
Jaejoong felt himself getting more comfortable with her as minutes passed. And so did Hyeri.
 
"Uh... Jae, remember our promise?" she spoke shyly.
 
"Of course I do." he smiled.
 
Just as she was about to speak, Jaejoong's phone began ringing.
 
<3 My Kyoung Mi <3  the screen flashed. He rejected the call.
 
"Who was that?" Hyeri tried to peek.
 
"A friend of mine." Jaejoong mentally thumped his forehead. Why did he lie?
 
"Jaejoong-sshi, Hyeri-sshi, the PD's would like to discuss things with you." the staff called them.
 
---------------------------------------
Kyoung Mi lied upside down on the couch. Her legs on the backrest and her head hanging on the edge of the seat.
 
"He's probably filming." she sighed then reached for the high heels sitting on the table.
 
She held it above her, "AISH SHIM KYOUNG MI YOU'RE SO CLUMSY!!! Jaejoong bought this for you and you just broke it." she scolded herself.
 
"Eottoke..." she covered her eyes.
 
---------------------------------------
 
"You're gonna be moving in tomorrow. As you know...." the PD discussed the terms and Jaejoong just heard him blankly.
 
I forgot about Kyoung Mi. FORGOT. What kind of boyfriend forgets about his girlfriend??? And why did I lie to Hyeri about her??? What's going on with you Kim Jaejoong?!  He inwardly yelled at himself.
 
"Jaejoong-sshi, are you okay?" the PD asked him, since he was clutching his hair.
 
"Just a little headache, please continue. I'm sorry." Jaejoong replied.
 
They continued discussing the things that will be done for the next week.
 
"Okay so, that's about it. See you tomorrow." the PD announced and they all got up.
 
"I'll see you tomorrow, Jaejoong." Hyeri smiled.
 
"You too" Jaejoong smiled back with less enthusiasm.
 
As soon as the people left, Jaejoong dialled Kyoung Mi's number.
 
"JAEJOONG!" he heard her greet, he couldn't help but smile. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for your call???"
 
"You missed me that much? Aigoo~" he cooed at his phone.
 
"I miss you even if you just leave for the bathroom my snookycupcakesweetypie" she said in a greasy cheesy way.
 
Jaejoong laughed at her.
 
"Shall I drop by your place? Or shall I get my stuff for tomorrow and sleepover?" 
 
"Doesn't matter, as long as I get to see you." she sighed.
 
"Okay then. Bye~"
 
"Bye~"
 
He left the office and headed to the front door.
 
"Oh Hyeri, why are you still here?" Jaejoong asked her.
 
She looked back at him, "I asked my manager to go ahead. Would you like to have a drink with me?"
 
"But I have somewhere to go. I'm sorry, next time?"
 
As he passed her, she held his arm.
 
"Just for half an hour. Please Jae. PLEASE!" she begged.
 
 
What will Jae's response be?
So that's Hyeri.
ahahahah
Comments add up to your Karma points. So leave one ^^ ahaah
Subscribing isn't a crime, go ahead.
Thank you for reading~
Tell me what you think of it so far :D