Wish My Heart Was Two

YOU Got Married

"I'm sorry Hyeri, but really I can't. I can drive you home though. Still the same place?" Jaejoong pulled her hand away from his arm.

Hyeri sighed in defeat, "Fine then, and yes."

They went to the car and proceeded to her place.

The car slowed down and Jaejoong smiled, "I still remember~"

"Yeah you do." Hyeri giggled as she took off the seatbelt.

"Goodnight Hyeri!" Jaejoong watched her as she got off.

In a second, her lips were on his, "Goodnight Jae~" she whispered before leaving.

His heart fastened it's pace.

"." Jaejoong exhaled, hitting his head on the steering wheel.

------------------------------------------

"And she said it wasn't possible at all." Kyoung Mi said as she played with Jaejoong's hand.

They were lying on the couch, her between his legs, leaning on his chest.

His other hand was her hair.

She looked up at him, "How was your meeting with your wife?"

His hand froze and his heart raced again.

"Wh-what? Oh. It was okay, turned out she was one of my old friends. You know, Jang Hyeri?" he told her.

"WOW. Jang Hyeri~ She's one of Korea's iest women, such a talented performer too. She's a good actress. I worked with her in a drama once, she's nice." she complimented but frowned.

"There's something I have to tell you Hye- Kyoung Mi." he felt nervous, he was beginning to get names mixed up.

"Hm?" she faced him fully.

"Hyeri... she... she and I... back then we..." he stuttered.

Kyoung Mi's smile faded and her eyes intently watched him as his eyes avoided hers.

"You were lovers?" she completed his sentence.

He looked into her eyes but this time she avoided his stare.

"Kyoung Mi~ that was 6 years ago. I have you now" he moved her chin to face him.

"We never know." she pouted.

"Ya! Are you doubting me?" he scolded her. 

She giggled then wrapped her arms around his neck, "No. I trust youuuuu."

He kissed her softly.

"I love you baby~" he cooed at her.

"I love you too~" she whispered.

Does he really?

Kyoung Mi sat up, "go cook Mr. Kim~" 

"What? Why all of a sudden?" he followed her action.

"I'm hungry. Can I not ask my best-cook-ever boyfriend to cook for me?"

Jaejoong laughed and got off the couch, "Fine, but you owe me~"

"No I don't. Remember, you owe me in the car. Now you're paying me."

"You're so unfair."

Jaejoong began working in the kitchen and Kyoung Mi switched the TV on.

A few minutes later, Jaejoong felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around his waist and Kyoung Mi leaned her head on his back.

"Kim Jaejoong, I hate you." she mumbled.

"What are you saying? Earlier you said you love me."

"I hate you for making me this way. I hate you for making me a jealous . I hate you for making me a bit possesive of you. I hate you... for making me love you so much, it ing hurts." she sniffed.

He turned around to face her and he caught sight of the TV. WGM was on and a preview of him and Hyeri was being played.

"Aigoo... you can hit me. If it can make you feel better you-"

He was interrupted by her kissing him. He couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. Hyeri gave him a peck and his heart went ba-dump all over the place yet here comes Kyoung Mi kissing him with all the emotions she felt at the moment and his heart rate was as stable as a sleeping person's.

------------------------------------

Jaejoong felt a little awkward at the moment.

He and Hyeri were in the same position he and Kyoung Mi was, the only difference was that cameras were rolling as she hugged his back.

"Still as good a cook as I can remember~" she giggled as he gave her a spoonful of the soup he was cooking.

She let him go and began slicing vegetables.

Everytime she touched him, he felt a chill, the good kind. But he was professional, he didn't let anything show. He continued to act along with her.

As the PD called for a cut to change tape, he quickly got his phone and went into an empty room.

"Kyoung Mi-ya~" he called.

"Jaejoongie~ Why're you calling?" she replied.

"Am I not allowed to call you?"

"Of course you are, but ever since you started WGM you're constantly calling. It's getting... strange."

"It's because the more I engage in couple activities, I begin missing you." 

"Aww, Jae you're so sweet but I can't really keep shying away from the set." 

"I'm sorry for bothering you."

"No you're not. If I can pull you into the set myself, I would. But aren't you interrupting your filming?"

"they're changing tape-"

"Jaejoong-sshi?" called the PD from outside.

"Okay, i have to go back on set now. Bye~" Jaejoong said then hung up. Am I gonna keep reminding myself I have a girlfriend? I shouldn't have to! 

 

well... at least he told her.

WAAAAA~THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE COMMENTERS!!!! 

I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS~ I ACTUALLY GET MY IDEAS FROM YOU~

SUBSCRIBERS ARE WELL APPRECIATED ALSO BUT I'D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO!

THANK YOU FOR READING^^